Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it

For a period of months, is what the research says.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
I never understood why when they told you to stand still for the air shots some guys felt the need to move.

Same with the tear gas and puke chambers,if 'Ya payed attention everything went much better...But not everyone does..As to these shots,I don't see a reason not to and a lot of reasons to....The wife won't take it..lol

Jaycođź‘Ť

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell yeah

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Not me, not a chance. And for a number of well thought out reasons.

This vaccine falls under the “experimental” medicine category; in that it never went through normal process of approval. Different companies in different parts of the globe, all with their own special sauce. And all have complete legal immunity. No thanks! Most all other vaccines in the past were all the same formula, and most by the same company.

From what I have read about legal mandates for this vaccine, for now that category of “experimental” may just keep different entities from making you do it- for now. Imagine in any other time anyone making you get a shot of something into your body that was labeled “experimental medicine”. That is the definition of being a “guinea pig”.

There are a number of nurses from the local (2) hospitals that I take care of in my office ( healthcare practice) that were offered the shot- which was not required by the hospital; even though the flu shot is required yearly. Think about that. Some took it, most of the ones I talked to were going to wait. One of them told me ( who did not get the shot) that a friend of hers that did get it, almost pulled out at the last minute after reading the long waiver forms before taking it. The one she said gave her friend the most pause was the one that clearly stated there would be no liability for any long term effects in the future. She almost stopped then, but just said, what the hell, I will just get it. The pharma companies were all paid by the govt. ahead of time for something that is a no risk deal for them. We all paid for that chit!

Ironically there was an article in our local paper this week on Monday that had the headline “Vaccine rollout hits snag as health workers balk at shots”. In the article there was a quote from a 42 year old cardio thoracic surgeon from Portland area by the name of Stephen Noble ( obviously not some uneducated idiot when it comes to healthcare).

His exact quote was- “I don’t think anyone wants to be a guinea pig”. He is postponing getting vaccinated. He then said- “ At the end of the day, as a man of science, I just want to see what the data shows. And give me the full data”

To me that is smart and thinking for yourself. Not everyone that is passing on this shot is doing so because of being uneducated, or for political, or other moral reasons. Some are using their god given brain and thinking for themselves and then making an informed educated decision. Either way, that is what we should always do. And we should have free will in doing so!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by smokepole

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it

So all the immunity and immunization "science" has been suddenly thrown out the window because "covid". I see.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I had been going to take the vaccine I wouldn't after reading this. Some of the stupidest members of the 'fire that aren't blatant trolls are fully on-board. That should be enough to give anybody considering it, pause.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife and I had the covid and nearly died of it, the issue was in doubt for several days, sickest either of us has ever been in our lives. We are going to do whatever it takes to lessen the likelihood of getting it again and have already taken the first shot.

Amazing how this board seems to attract flocks of blithering idiots.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always risks involved in almost everything we do.

I figure the least risk is to take it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In a month or 2 I have to get a fresh valve and vein work on my leg,, I'm guessing a shot will be required for these. We have had 2 planes (pilots) land here with mail and supplies in the last 3 1/2 month's,, not much exposure.

I tend to use more than enough gun
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 65BR
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I took the first Moderna, had absolutely no reaction.

My business pard took it, was sick in the bed for a full day, chills, aches, fever. He says he's a "hyper-responder", has reactions to lots of stuff. I told him they say the second can be worse than the first, was he gonna take the second. He said yes.

COVID kills, never heard of the vaccine killing anyone. They're now saying 95% protection for up to a year.

My brother is in the hospital with COVID, on O2, but not in ICU. Weird disease.

DF

DF, best of luck. What town is he in? Sounds like he's stable, Prayers up! Good post.

A-Town as my kids refer to Alexandria.

He's scheduled to come home soon, but will be on oxygen.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is an overabundance of trust in all things big govt and big pharma the side effect of old age???

Isn't anyone here a Bible reading Christian?
There's already a call in this thread for this poison to be forced on everyone, by using more govt economic tyranny. These are the same authoritarians as the communists. These are the same as those who eventually will be agreeing with the Antichrist and Beast to require it......right here on THIS board!

You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

His parents were organizers of the modern world wide eugenics movement.

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

Video of Mass murdering reprobates
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/14/21.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dirtfarmer,
Hope your brother recovers soon. My son had Covid, was seriously ill for three weeks, and is still having oxygen level problems months later. My ex-FIL just recently died from Covid. When the disease touches your family, it all of a sudden becomes very real, and personal. I am so thankful to the Trump administration for instituting Operation Warp Speed, which facilitated the development of vaccines in record time to get us out of this pandemic. Can't wait to get the second shot, and then feel much better about travel, being around people again, and free from a lot of worry.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A little gift from Bill Gates and company.
Now everyone should trust the plan and trust the man.

No!
You should trust Christ today.
https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by waterrat
In a month or 2 I have to get a fresh valve and vein work on my leg,, I'm guessing a shot will be required for these.

Why? They don't require proof of any other immunizations before you can get a hospital procedure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bill Gates predicted that a pandemic would emerge in an article I found on weforum.org from September 2017. I wish I knew how to post it here. "greatest immediate threat to humanity" is how he described it. He is also known to believe that population excess is a huge threat (I agree). Right on cue the "pandemic" showed up, albeit a mild one that seems to primarily prey on the most expendable members of society. I am not accusing Bill of any complicity in this but it does seem he is positioned to profit mightily from it. With his alarm at the population numbers it causes me to wonder why he would involve himself in arresting the spread. I don't much believe he is altruistic.
Another thing I've noticed in this thread is the chronically ill folks on here hellbent on squeezing a few more years out of a seriously disabled existence. In a way that is kind of selfish. We happen to be the most expensive and least needed members of society. Now I'm not going to off myself, but I have the beginnings of right side heart failure and I've never had a flu shot or pneumonia shot and not going to take this one. The only problems I exhibit now is inability to climb hills without resting. I don't care to live until I'm an invalid or a nursing home patient. In 2 more years I'll be 70 and that's is about all you can expect.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mom just had the shot about 2 hours ago.........doing fine...........MUCH relieved now, she and I both.

Not positive I will get it, but more than likely will. No risk factors, but I've heard of folks in my area - age 33, 41, and mid-50s die.

Covid don't play, not everyone will handle it the same.

DF - glad he's coming out and hope he gets off the O2 asap.

I think folks should ask themselves.....

How many have died from Covid? How many have died from the Vaccine?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So all the immunity and immunization "science" has been suddenly thrown out the window because "covid". I see.

No, not at all.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Now everyone should trust the plan and trust the man.

No!
You should trust Christ today.
https://youtu.be/WuMTe9l6nzM

PART 2
https://www.brighteon.com/2e05e538-b934-4e79-a3b7-d155baa5de88

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

No, not at all.

LOL. Indeed. We have ALWAYS been at war with Eastasia.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

67 members (41rem, bcraig, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 10 invisible), 1,054 guests, and 718 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,488
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.