Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Our daughter, who's a single mother, lives near Salt Lake. She's in the Guard and just got back from a deployment in Jordan 4 months ago. Apparently there have been threats of attacks on state capitol buildings all over the country and UT has activated the Guard until after the inauguration. My wife gets activated, too, for baby sitting duties. She's packing now for a 4 hr trip and will likely be gone a week. We're both less than ecstatic but some things just have to be done.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Gee....I wonder why this didn't happen across the country during the last year?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huh how come they weren't out stomping BLM/ANTIFA greasy grimy guts over the summer?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I said it before. The gathering in DC shook our establishment to its very core.

Not because a paltry few trespassed within the hallowed halls of the Capitol building. But simply the sheer numbers, and the knowledge that, this time, they CHOSE to leave their guns at home.

BLM/ANTIFA riots were never at any risk of flaring out of control. They were tightly reigned by the DNC.

Did you not notice how quickly they shut down their riots when Trump pulled the Marshals out of that Federal building. DNC controlling the narrative.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why didn't we see these "emergencies" when BLM & Antifa were burning our cities for months on end?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are saying that there is going to be a very large armed protest at our capitol here this weekend.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
They are saying that there is going to be a very large armed protest at our capitol here this weekend.

It's a False Flag 2nd A attack.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I think a lot of that is fear mongering by the Left and media.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The armed protests are more false flags.

The reason the guard was refuted over the summer, but will be done now is all about who is/may be CinC.
Remember: What is the penalty of disobeying an order from the CinC? Even if that CinC is a puppet.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's time to get out of the military when the Bolsheviks take control.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

"They" are saying that it's all 50 Capitols. Funny that I have heard of zero grass-roots people who are planning any such activity. Almost like the whole thing is fake, and if it happens, it will be utterly staged, with much political fallout.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why didn't we see these "emergencies" when BLM & Antifa were burning our cities for months on end?

I don't know why, maybe JimfromTN or paddler or SACharlie can explain it ?

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What utter BS! Completely orchestrated from the git go by the DNC/Soros clan, for sure. 220 some odd riots during the summer, 30 dead and 2000 some odd LEO's injured and nothing but cheerleading from the Dems. This would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that it just may get a whole lot worse! These are the easy days!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Salty Cracker youtube conservative news guys said social media threads going around ; the Right/Conservatives were going to hi-jack jets and crash them into the white house when biden is inaugurated .
Wow I had no idea the conservatives were so crazy - but hey they/we follow that crazed lunatic Trump who is also very mean .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Antifa/BLM can start threads on conservative sites as easily as they do on DU.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Salty Cracker youtube conservative news guys said social media threads going around ; the Right/Conservatives were going to hi-jack jets and crash them into the white house when biden is inaugurated .
Wow I had no idea the conservatives were so crazy - but hey they/we follow that crazed lunatic Trump who is also very mean .

They always project their sins on others.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And so it begins. DC surrounded by barbed wire, thousands of troops on site. Now the FBI, HS and other Federal gestapo organizations are warning that extremist militias are the big domestic threat. No such declaration was made about blm or antifa, not even then they were burning down our cities. The patriot conservatives are being groomed for control and extinction. Folks, this is how civil wars start.

Sam......

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I have a question,,I know a few EX military people and some Army Reserve I dont think I know any nat. guard people...My question is Do the Nat.Guard pledge an oath to protect and preserve the constitution of the United States from all enemies foriegn and domestic... IF so how far will they go against their next door neighbors..Can the Capital people trust them?? I hope so they got all the good guns and stuff,.,.This question came up backin the Clinton era..At that time at the Sgt. level ,.firing on US citizens wasnt going to happen. maybe its different now.. oh what about their commander in chief??????

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Militias" Look over the fact that the term is misused. It seems to me I've seen far more "Militia" type activity from the left than I ever saw from the right. Are there some right wing "militias' sure. Mostly a few rag tag groups that don't make a hill of beans.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

They say a lot of things. Grain. Of. Salt.

Think: agenda

Protests are scheduled. Look for false flag participants.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (16penny, 338reddog, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 16 invisible), 1,259 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,227
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.