Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Really didn’t like the Phys Ed guys/coaches. They were sadistic. Lay Teachers again. They had us do the Marine Physical fitness test, or attempt to. It was worse for some than others. We had this real fat [bleep] Italian kid In our class. Son of a very large and pretty profitable dairy conglomerate at the time and the area. Yeah, milk-fed veal. Future candidate for My 600 lb Life, if he’s still alive... anyway, nice enough kid just disgustingly obese. You didn’t no [bleep] example for this kid to know what he wasn’t capable of, or what it meant to be “morbidity obese”; sure as [bleep] no Marine Physical fitness test. Lard ass couldn’t even sit up, once, from flat on his back. Had to roll over and push himself up. To get up on his feet. But those mofo’s went through the full regimen with him, specifically, and as an example, I front of us the whole class. Both of them straining to lift him up from the waist to the chin-up bar, just so he could wrap his hands around it, then them ‘spotting’ his body weight to display that he wasn’t even capable of suspending even a portion of his own body weight, for a second. The jumps. The whole deal. I felt like killing somebody after that. Either the kid, or myself, or them. It was unnecessary. To the extreme. And I don’t consider myself the sensitive type.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No hats, had to set in the corner facing in on a stool, pointers, rulers and books are what the teachers could hit you with. After 2nd grade and a teacher fuxxed up a kid with a board of education. Boards still used by principles and disciplinary principals until middle of jr. High. Made those paddles in shops class out of 1/2 plywood. Cutting them out on a bandsaw. Sanding and covering with spar varnish. School was a walk in the park compared to what you would get at home justly so from a WW2 combat get for being a dumba as

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Really didn’t like the Phys Ed guys/coaches. They were sadistic. Lay Teachers again. They had us do the Marine Physical fitness test, or attempt to. It was worse for some than others. We had this real fat [bleep] Italian kid In our class. Son of a very large and pretty profitable dairy conglomerate at the time and the area. Yeah, milk-fed veal. Future candidate for My 600 lb Life, if he’s still alive... anyway, nice enough kid just disgustingly obese. You didn’t no [bleep] example for this kid to know what he wasn’t capable of, or what it meant to be “morbidity obese”; sure as [bleep] no Marine Physical fitness test. Lard ass couldn’t even sit up, once, from flat on his back. Had to roll over and push himself up. To get up on his feet. But those mofo’s went through the full regimen with him, specifically, and as an example, I front of us the whole class. Both of them straining to lift him up from the waist to the chin-up bar, just so he could wrap his hands around it, then them ‘spotting’ his body weight to display that he wasn’t even capable of suspending even a portion of his own body weight, for a second. The jumps. The whole deal. I felt like killing somebody after that. Either the kid, or myself, or them. It was unnecessary. To the extreme. And I don’t consider myself the sensitive type.

My coach up there that got shot.

He was like that. Thing is, the coach at the time was probably 35 yrs old. He was a lardass too. Sadistic I thought too. Make all the chubby kids take their shirts off during basketball. Play shirts n skins. lol

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yep.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Or hard lessons taught clearly. I dunno. ‘THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A LARD AZZZ’
Hahaha.

Last edited by Mr_Harry; 01/14/21.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Kids started shooting people at the high school I graduated from.

I suspect they throwed the paddles in the dumpster after that.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,102 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,698
Posts18,456,728
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.