J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The lefts plan to disenfranchise the opposition voter is coming along nicely.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think the voting Democrats deserve some credit too

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Especially since the Republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise themselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rlott

Especially since the Republicans are doing everything they can to disenfranchise themselves.

Yes, and that's part of the opposition's plan, IMO.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I vote every election, always have. I was always told if you didn't vote, you had no reason to complain. I've been told that voting has no impact on the election anymore, couldn't disagree more, but this is the Campfire. I'll still take my chances on voting my conscience.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Even if they'd all voted, another couple of suitcases would have magically appeared with plenty of Dem votes to overcome that mere trifle..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Voting machines and vote counters didn’t have nothing to do with it eh.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skywalker
Republicans with no vision cost the Senate and the GA vote.......you do realize that one of the Republican candidates was the same lady many torched on here for selling off stocks before the huge crash last March?? Why did she deserve to be re-elected? Now you’re torching those that didn’t vote for her.......get real folks.

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My theory is a worthless republican is still better than any democrat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Republicans have too many "ideals", and if a certain candidate doesn't appeal to them, then they'll pout and refuse to vote. On the other hand, the more corrupt a candidate is, the more the Democrats like them

I try to see the "big picture", and I figure that any Republican is going to be better than ever who the Democrats are running. It was that way with Trump............personally I think he is a very flawed man, with an ego that needs to be deflated a hundredfold, but he was a better choice to lead the country than Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden, so I voted for him. The Republicans in Georgia should have felt that way as well about the Senate race.

Exactly. Ideals are for primaries. General election it's us vs them. And Texas fixed the Dominion problem so there's no reason every other Republican controlled legislature cant if they get off their lazy azzes.

------------------------
John
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why do you think GA "stopped counting" in both the Pres election and the senate elec? They could have the chance to calculate how many votes they needed to "find" to flip the race. In both cases the GOP was leading when they "stopped counting" but as soon as they opened back up for counting the next morning that lead was gone. If they had "stopped counting" then the lead would have remained the same, not be eliminated. Something is definitely screwy down in the state of GA.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Would you seriously hold onto stocks you had information on that they were going to tank? I just wish someone had told me. If they had I would of sold them also and not owned them when they rebounded later in the year. Turned out to be one of my best years ever in the Stock Market. Glad nobody told me.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Especially the dead ones and the ones that voted twice.
You still think Biden was able to pull more votes than Obama?
Laffin’!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I have no use for that lady and believe she was a HORRIBLE candidate. If I was a GA resident I would have voted for her every day and twice on Sunday before voting for Warnock, or worse not voting and giving him the win by default. That is on a mere candidate qualification basis, we won’t even get into the Dems having control of the Senate if the Dems took both seats. I think maybe you should get “real”.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rlott

Ahh love this thread. Let’s see right before the election and even after it on here y’all were saying if you don’t work, don’t pay exorbitant income taxes, don’t own property and are on SS then you don’t deserve the right to vote. Now it’s why didn’t all these people vote. LMAO

Swifty
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I believe Trump won Georgia but the dumocrats definitely won the Senate in Georgia. The Democratic party made sure every negro had a ride to the voting booth. In our town a bus and a lot of times a church bus would pull up to a house in negro town and honk the horn. Our county supposedly voted 72% Republican in the Senate election and I honestly have no idea how. We were out worked by the freeloaders and deadbeats.
Warnock - Ossoff signs out numbered Biden - Harris signs 10 to 1 in the yards around here.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 01/15/21.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Surely the Nov 4th vote was counted just as fairly for the Senate races as the Presidential one..
Lol

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Especially the dead ones and the ones that voted twice.
You still think Biden was able to pull more votes than Obama?
Laffin’!

No way Biden pulled more votes than Obama, Jim must be a negro or just very stupid....or possibly both.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 9 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 734 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,406
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.