Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Motown
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Is this good for us conservatives or too late

Depends if an ex vp/current “president elect’s” name shows up in all this. That sh*t bag will never be my president!

Even worse, the DEMs are probably hoping his name does show up in it. They go through with his inauguration, and then the DEMs immediately start the impeachment process so they can get Kamala as the POTUS even faster. Or, more likely, he will just step down and get out of the way before they impeach him...

BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Depends if an ex vp/current “president elect’s” name shows up in all this. That sh*t bag will never be my president!

Even worse, the DEMs are probably hoping his name does show up in it. They go through with his inauguration, and then the DEMs immediately start the impeachment process so they can get Kamala as the POTUS even faster. Or, more likely, he will just step down and get out of the way before they impeach him...

If the bro is dirty so is the ho...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's good for us. Intel is ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5thShock
It's good for us. Intel is ammo.

Keyword here is: Redactions
(to protect sources and methods not to mention criminal conspiracy to overthrow a President)

Who is going to release this treasure trove? Wray? Don't make me laugh.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We’ll see nothing of substance. As always.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

..... I'm still going with the "2 years and a day" theory before Joe goes away for whatever reason, (if he can last that long). Then our new president Harris will be eligible for another 2 terms after completing Joes term for a grand total of 10 years.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We’ll see nothing of substance. As always.

I disagree. There will be plenty of substance in there, just like there has been in previous IG reports. But with a national media that will give it no life and social media that will actively suppress it, there will be no impact. The 17 errors in the FISA request would have been enough to send the left into combat if those errors went against them and the media/propaganda outlets stirred the pot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If the bro is dirty so is the ho...

This scenario is what I see as my consolation prize for my president being cheated; a giant [bleep] where the left starts devouring itself.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The latter... With the B&H admin, it'll all go away and we'll be distracted by anything and everything else in order to ignore/forget this crap. And his/hers new AG will be instructed to ignore ANYTHING that has to do with both Biden, Hunter, the HO, and the former AIC and FLIP..

They're all golden now..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's declassifying it so he can include it in his book.

------------------------
John
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck
The latter... With the B&H admin, it'll all go away and we'll be distracted by anything and everything else in order to ignore/forget this crap. And his/hers new AG will be instructed to ignore ANYTHING that has to do with both Biden, Hunter, the HO, and the former AIC and FLIP..

They're all golden now..

The irony is that BH is part of the link given in the pedogste drop.....

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Don't hold your breath. The deep staters have slow rolled every Trump order for 4 years without consequence.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jmh3

The book that no publisher will publish, no store will sell, and no Internet site will allow

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
He has apparently declassified everything on the Russiagate hoax, and also on Obama spying on him, etc. Supposedly these files will be publicly available within the next couple of days. I haven't heard yet if there's anything else.

No matter what he releases, no matter how damning for the Democrats, because it will get zero reverberation in the MSM or on the Mainstream Internet, it will have almost zero political impact. Control the MSM and you control perception, and thus politics.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The book that no publisher will publish, no store will sell, and no Internet site will allow

He can publish it himself and it will sell even if the only place you can get it is in a gun shop.

------------------------
John
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
He can publish it himself and it will sell even if the only place you can get it is in a gun shop.

"Grandpa, what was a gunshop?"

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

It will be as popular as Jr's book that they have to give away. It was at the top of the best seller's list its first week because the rnc along with other republican organizations bought them in bulk to give away. Probably has not sold a copy since. They are selling for $5 at walmart. I saw him on pigman the series giving away autographed copies. I can just imagine how many ended up in the garbage.

Maybe if Trump writes a book, yeah right, the epoch times can give it away with a subscription

Last edited by JimFromTN; 01/15/21.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the release of info would be good, and a day late and a dollar short.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
IA frog: I don't care now if it is true or not - it is way to little and WAY to late!
The fight is over and has been lost - has it not?
The swamp won.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We now know just how alone Trump was in DC. They wouldn't have done anything with this no matter when he released it. They are all Swamp buddies.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
641 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 74 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.