Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Oh c'mon guys, cheer up...they aren't Chinese troops, yet.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This is all intended to demonize people on the right.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

The FBI is a total piece of shit organization. Jimmy Stewart would be ashamed...

I wish they were just pieces of schit. They are far worse than that. They are the traitorous enemies of America and Americans in every way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Keep your powder dry, stay home, clean your guns, and count your ammo on 20 January.

Live to fight another day.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
It's all a farce because no one wants to see Biden sworn in.

That would be wrong.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
On whose orders are they there?

Who commands the National Guard?

If we know who has threatened America with Violence who is being protected from whom?

Drama.....
Life's Rich Pageant

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

The FBI is a total piece of shit organization. Jimmy Stewart would be ashamed...

I wish they were just pieces of schit. They are far worse than that. They are the traitorous enemies of America and Americans in every way.

Why didn't Trump do a top to bottom staff change there year one?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye
20K troops just to make sure Biden fans don't chit on the street.

They can and will chit on the street, that is not the issue at all, that is protected activity, Conservatives however can not let anything out of the orifice on the other end...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This is all intended to demonize people on the right.

That right there is probably the proverbial nail on the head . Which gives them their angle .
Kenneth

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
This whole government narrative of fear and undocumented, unsourced, by anyone but the FBI...."Anticipated Attack on DC" sure seems to bear an uncanny resemblance to George Orwell's 1984, wherein the totalitarian State of Oceania was in a constant war, with the enemies of Oceania...but in reality it was all phony, being broadcast on State TV as a life and death struggle, instilling fear in the citizens, who were grateful for the valiant efforts of the government to protect them. Anyone who had the temerity to question whether there really was a war and a reason for martial law and 'emergency measures' were eagerly denounced and ratted out by 'good' citizens. This is some eerie schidt.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

If we know who has threatened America with Violence who is being protected from whom?

Good questions that illustrate a perspective many here fail to grasp.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I have spent dozens of hours trying to figure that out. I'm guessing that Trump, being a good manager, hired people who knew their way around Washington to advise him (aka The Swamp), and those advisors kept him from making any major changes in the entrenched corruption machine in DC through misdirection and obfuscation. I'm sure that in DC, what looks like a pile of putrid schit from here just looks like business as usual.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke
This whole government narrative of fear and undocumented, unsourced, by anyone but the FBI...."Anticipated Attack on DC" sure seems to bear an uncanny resemblance to George Orwell's 1984, wherein the totalitarian State of Oceania was in a constant war, with the enemies of Oceania...but in reality it was all phony, being broadcast on State TV as a life and death struggle, instilling fear in the citizens, who were grateful for the valiant efforts of the government to protect them. Anyone who had the temerity to question whether there really was a war and a reason for martial law and 'emergency measures' were eagerly denounced and ratted out by 'good' citizens. This is some eerie schidt.

At this point,,,,let the scchitt hit the wall.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by add

The Governors do. The President commands the DC NG. Trump issued the order to bring in the NG.

We don't know who has purchased this false series of narratives, but we do know that patriots are intentionally being paralyzed by them. We know that rioters bused into areas to do what they've been paid to do is consistent with the rabid leftist communist subversives, but what also seems to have been the case is that mercenaries have also participated. If you see several big buff guys all in black starting some schit, chances are they aren't basement-dwelling millennials who just want more free stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
The liberals really know how to throw a party.

A *Pussy* party.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I have spent dozens of hours trying to figure that out. I'm guessing that Trump, being a good manager, hired people who knew their way around Washington to advise him (aka The Swamp), and those advisors kept him from making any major changes in the entrenched corruption machine in DC through misdirection and obfuscation. I'm sure that in DC, what looks like a pile of putrid schit from here just looks like business as usual.

This was the initial task of the Russia Hoax. To make it impossible for Trump to replace anyone in the DOJ. Look at the hell they raised over that idiot Comey. Plus how was Trump to know which of the retards he could trust and worse than that he had Christie giving him advice on picks.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
TANKS! I wanna see TANKS in D.C. m 60's will do if the guard does,'t have Abrams. Give the rioters one chance to disperse and then open up on them!
TANKS!
APC'S
Bradleys
Strikers,
You get the picture
Enough is enough

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
no match for a million or two peaceful protestors

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

trump was an outsider and no-one to go to. the betrayals started immediately and continue

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

The Governors do. The President commands the DC NG. Trump issued the order to bring in the NG.

We don't know who has purchased this false series of narratives, but we do know that patriots are intentionally being paralyzed by them. We know that rioters bused into areas to do what they've been paid to do is consistent with the rabid leftist communist subversives, but what also seems to have been the case is that mercenaries have also participated. If you see several big buff guys all in black starting some schit, chances are they aren't basement-dwelling millennials who just want more free stuff.

The point being, if Trump were to engage the insurrection act, military tribunals, etc. around the time of a biden inauguration, the growing military presence in DC would strongly support that theory.

Or at the very least, do nothing to dispel it.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,359
Posts18,468,939
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.