Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm not watching much 'news' these days after the elections...but are any of you guys aware of any large scale disruptions or planned protests or demonstrations? Is this all hyped up by the media and the panic of the uni party? Is this being pumped up mainly by government entities? If it is alphabet agency inspired...does it remind anyone of the true plan of "fast and furious" where they hoped there would be a high casualty shooting event perpetrated by cartel gunmen using US originated firearms?

All excellent questions, because, No, Yes,Yes, Yes.

It is simply a way of paralyzing the opposition in 4th Generation Warfare. We know we can't show up or we are playing into their hands. We also know that if we do nothing, we are allowing their agenda to move forward unchallenged. Which is why the narrative exists. There is no such thing as a "grass roots movement" reported by the media.

^^^That^^^
I don’t believe the “violent protest planned in every state” BS It’s a way to get ratings while implying that the right is full of violent crazies and Trump is our leader. If something does happen they were right and if nothing happens it was because “of brave men and woman in law enforcement” and the msm will move on to something else. It’s all just a way to control the people and damned if you do damned if you don’t.

BP-B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's hilarious that Biden is so popular a presidential pick that he needs to bar the public from his inauguration and have a military force of 21,000 to install him. That's something you associate with the head of state of a Third World dictatorship after a fake election.

Sounds Commie to me!!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The left is trying to create a "situation".

If they can't get someone else to do it, they'll do it themselves.

I wonder who the victim will be and who the blame will be placed on?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is a good chance they'll assassinate Commie Joe themselves so they can place their chosen bitch on the throne, then blame it on MAGA folk. Winter is here.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The left is definitely trying to instigate a conflict. The narrative is coming hot and heavy.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If they locked the gates, no one would be leaving the area would they?

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
20 K troops in one city. All heavily armed.This is why your 2nd Amendment that is suppose to let us guard against govt. tyranny doesn't mean crap. It is supposedly against the law for armed services ( our military )to be deployed on US soil against citizens, but National Guards sure can.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by packrat77
If they locked the gates, no one would be leaving the area would they?

FEMA will be there.

Wonder why that is?

Btw, they are under the direct command of the potus.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

What if they gave a riot and no one showed up?

Stay home.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like a Super spreader event. Or all we all done with Coronavirus?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
On whose orders are they there?

Who commands the National Guard?

If we know who has threatened America with Violence who is being protected from whom?

Good questions that illustrate a perspective many here fail to grasp.

The Governors do. The President commands the DC NG. Trump issued the order to bring in the NG.

We don't know who has purchased this false series of narratives, but we do know that patriots are intentionally being paralyzed by them. We know that rioters bused into areas to do what they've been paid to do is consistent with the rabid leftist communist subversives, but what also seems to have been the case is that mercenaries have also participated. If you see several big buff guys all in black starting some schit, chances are they aren't basement-dwelling millennials who just want more free stuff.

The point being, if Trump were to engage the insurrection act, military tribunals, etc. around the time of a biden inauguration, the growing military presence in DC would strongly support that theory.

Or at the very least, do nothing to dispel it.

You have a very good point. We still don't, and can't know what the hell is going on over there. And no one will tell us the truth of it. We may not even know the truth after whatever is going to happen occurs.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maybe it’s been this way with all past inauguration’s but I remember it specifically for obama’s last inaugural that a big deal was made about the visible security not having magazines in their weapons.
And there were 32,000 military personnel on duty or stand by.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
184 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 15 invisible), 1,493 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,909
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.