Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Originally Posted by horse1
There are excellent podcasts from the WAP foundation on what to eat. eat more organic meat.

You must listen to Cardi B.

What does Cardi B have to do with WAP and eating organic meat???

lol...you ain’t hip

Some wet ass poosay dawg

Her meat is ultra processed though, nothing organic there anymore.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by High_Noon
So what is the best probiotic/supplement to take?

Dr. Song's Cholesterol Busting -Colon Scraping Power Muffins

http://www.docpages.com/weight/muffins.htm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You really can't overcome a poor diet with pills, even probiotic pills.

Politics is War by Other Means
Fiddy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
There are excellent podcasts from the WAP foundation on what to eat. eat more organic meat.

lol...you ain’t hip

NP

Fiddy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord

lol...you ain’t hip

Some wet ass poosay dawg

Her meat is ultra processed though, nothing organic there anymore.

😉 nailed it

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The majority of your diet will facilitate the production of beneficial microorganisms.
If you eat a bunch of wheat and sugar, you'll end up with a major Candida overgrowth. This will cause further sugar and bread cravings. Next will be serious inflammation in various organs.

Eat veggies and inoculate with old fashioned vegetables pickled the old fashioned way, before we depended on refrigeration, then eat some with meals from time to time. You will get a boost in energy, B vitamin production, and all kinds of benefits too numerous to describe here.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Pickled bologna is good stuff

Covers all the bases it seems.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

With a beet egg,

from the big jar on the back bar.

with a Bud on tap.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That sounds good. I've tried the pigs feet and viennas. Will try that too with vinegar sometime.
Here's a video on how to do it yourself. Its not for meat, just veggies. He starts into the usable info at 7:00.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Had an old womern bout 93 yrs old. Part of my duties as a deacon was go check on her once a week or more if needed. She was always wanting a couple of squirrels or catfish. pretty demanding.

Anyway, I carried her some fresh cut okra over there.

First thing in the door, she has a spoon ready to shove on my mouth “here, I want youns to try my vinegar beans”

*gag*

Had to chew em up and like em.

I dont think she was pickling them, just some other way of ruining fresh picked green beans. I dont know.
Gross

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh boy. Nothing like granny fixing lunch after the taste buds are gone.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Sauerkraut?

Yogurt?

Kimchee?

Sourdough?

Your a$$hole my blow a flame or worse backfire...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reading this thread is making my crohn's have a flare up....lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had an old womern bout 93 yrs old. Part of my duties as a deacon was go check on her once a week or more if needed. She was always wanting a couple of squirrels or catfish. pretty demanding.

Anyway, I carried her some fresh cut okra over there.

First thing in the door, she has a spoon ready to shove on my mouth “here, I want youns to try my vinegar beans”

*gag*

Had to chew em up and like em.

I dont think she was pickling them, just some other way of ruining fresh picked green beans. I dont know.
Gross

The poor folks without pressure canners would add some vinegar to them so the botchulizim wouldn't get you using a water bath canner.
I'd as soon go without.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Halfway into this fambly size cheeto bag, my gut health will be speaking to me soon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The majority of your diet will facilitate the production of beneficial microorganisms.
If you eat a bunch of wheat and sugar, you'll end up with a major Candida overgrowth. This will cause further sugar and bread cravings. Next will be serious inflammation in various organs.

Eat veggies and inoculate with old fashioned vegetables pickled the old fashioned way, before we depended on refrigeration, then eat some with meals from time to time. You will get a boost in energy, B vitamin production, and all kinds of benefits too numerous to describe here.

I’ve studied a lot on gut health and healthy eating patterns , can’t get much better than the advice given above. I will add some intermittent fasting to give your digestive tract a rest and you need not look much further for a plan to develop a healthy gut.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You really can't overcome a poor diet with pills, even probiotic pills.

But, with a decent diet, they seem to help further for me.

I started taking them about 18 months ago after I came home from three weeks in Karachi with a bad stomach flu that lasted the last week and a half I was there. U.S. doc gave me antibiotics, but told me to take probiotics while taking them. I continued to take them for a while and noticed an overall improvement in everything about my digestive system. I eat fairly healthily.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

I’ve studied a lot on gut health and healthy eating patterns , can’t get much better than the advice given above. I will add some intermittent fasting to give your digestive tract a rest and you need not look much further for a plan to develop a healthy gut.

MM

Agreed. That boosts the energy too .
Some will overdo the fermented veggies, but it seems to work for most . I started a few years ago and like the results through the winter when the garden is dormant.
What you study is worth more than Mylan pharmaceutical company makes. Money and good insurance can't buy good health.

Glad to see someone else here who is into nutrition.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Is there anything pickled the old fashioned way that you can buy in the grocery store?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Phillips Colon Health is a good probiotic. Also lots of yogurt. Find one that you like and eat some regularly.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,251
Posts18,466,956
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.