Any 'Fire member from that part of the world and/or done business with these folks within the last few months?

I own seven of their barrels, four AR-15 barrels, two Savage pre-fits, and a custom 8-twist 6.5 barrel and love them.

Here's the rub...I ordered an "in-stock" AR-15 barrel on June 30 and another Savage pre-fit on July 1st, both transactions being charged to my credit card. Knowing that the COVID crap has put a damper on production, etc, I sat back and waited.

In September, I emailed the factory asking for a status check on the "in-stock" AR-15 barrel. I got a reply that they had "found" the barrel in the Shipping Department and it would go out shortly. I would be receiving an email with tracking info (as I had with every other transaction) when it shipped.

A month ago, and then again two weeks ago, I tried to contact them again using both the email I had received in September and through the website (Contact Us section) as well as have left several voicemails looking for some type of response.

Still no response...

If any of you folks are in that area, would it be possible for you to see if their doors are still open?

I really love their products and will continue to buy from them if they are still in business.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell