Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by beginner
liz chaney i voted for twice never agin dave in wyo

three posts so far,

you deserve a warm welcome.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
She should go on a nice family outing with daddy, bird hunting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byron
Originally Posted by hosfly
Every state should recall these traitors,,, they are servants !! nothing less,nothing more,,, should be required that they confirm from their voting base before they cast the die Great article thanks

We are in the process of recalling her ass. Last I checked we were at over 10 thousand signatures. I cannot overstate how pissed people are. If that doesn't work, we are going to primary her.

Please get rid of Romney too.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Every state should recall these traitors,,, they are servants !! nothing less,nothing more,,, should be required that they confirm from their voting base before they cast the die Great article thanks

We are in the process of recalling her ass. Last I checked we were at over 10 thousand signatures. I cannot overstate how pissed people are. If that doesn't work, we are going to primary her.

What is the process to recall an elected person in WY?

To be quite honest, under Wyoming statute 15-4-110 we cannot recall anyone elected to the US Congress. The only legal recalls allowed are for " elected officers of a city or town that is operating under the commission form of government"
And yeah it sucks, but it is really apparently just a way to try to get her attention. She obviously won't care, but she is done here next election cycle. We just need to have people remember this BS next time around. Good luck to us huh?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wyowinchester
I wrote her, and expresses my disappointment and her not representing WY people. Got no response. Wish there was a way to recall and impeach her.

^ ^ ^

Typical, pathetic, limp-wristed, response from "conservatives" for the last 50 yrs.

... and by no means, take that personally.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hope they run her out of town on a rail, but . . .
BUT hope they have a republican that can be elected to replace her!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ttpoz
I sent her an email prior to the impeachment vote strongly encouraging her to change her mind. She hasn't responded. Establishment Republican that needs to be thrown out at the next primary!

I’d say she has !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Rule #1: Never vote for a female.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by Bristoe

I whole heartedly agree!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by lastround

I whole heartedly agree!

Yep.

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Hopefully she can be recalled, if not we need to find and support someone to beat her in the primary. I do not think most of us in Wyoming thought of her as the preferred candidate this last time around but the better than the opposition. We were wrong, My county was 78% for Trump if memory is correct. Bad call Liz.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Thank you!

Sumbich. When are people gonna get it?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She lost a lot of her supporters when she did that. Hopefully she will resign asap.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WY should do a recall election. There is nothing in the Constitution that says a member of congress cannot be recalled. But then there is also nothing in it that says a member can be recalled. It has never been put forth. This would be a good one to try it out on. If they can successfully recall her then that shows other members of congress that they can also be held accountable in the same manner.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah I bet they are sore as hell remembering where the 19th amendment originated?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

What is the process to recall an elected person in WY?

To be quite honest, under Wyoming statute 15-4-110 we cannot recall anyone elected to the US Congress. The only legal recalls allowed are for " elected officers of a city or town that is operating under the commission form of government"
And yeah it sucks, but it is really apparently just a way to try to get her attention. She obviously won't care, but she is done here next election cycle. We just need to have people remember this BS next time around. Good luck to us huh?

Correct! I spoke at length to a young lady at the Wyoming GOP office.....we can’t recall the treasonous POS. Hopefully we can find and vett a good replacement to run against her in the primary. Of course, she could do America a favor by catching the Covid and die a slow, lingering, miserable death.....much like she’s trying to subject our children and grand children to! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

+1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Takes after her daddy too I'll bet, whatever watch your ass if she decides to go bird hunting and invites you lol

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yes indeed, rely on our fake fraudulent election system to oust her, good plan.

If she had even the slightest fear of losing her seat due to “elections” she would have Never done what she did.

She knows she is safe, she is one of the selected, not elected.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Where do I need to go to sign the recall petition? And is it a "Toofer" with Governor Mark Gordon thrown in?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,946
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.