D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think you mean "our" government. They've worked for the highest bidder for a long time, and not for us. It's amazing people still think they're our government and not a parasitic entity of control and exploitation. I sure AF didn't vote for them, and they damn sure don't represent me in any way.

Last edited by Fiddy; 01/15/21.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I don't think I have enough salt in the pantry to countenance anything from, or promoted by, Dick Morris. His track record of predictions is right in there with Joe DiGenova & Dan Bongino. (or ANYONE from CNNMSNBC)

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t know Dick Morris from Adam, but I’ve been around long enough to know without a doubt that our government is corrupt!
Doesn’t surprise me one bit to find out that they think folks like me, who grew up in a free America are a threat to them and their power.
I’m a History buff, and I’ve been thinking for years about the similarities between the path the US has been on and Germany’s “Weimar Republic” as it was before Hitler came to power.
It’s not a happy feeling to watch history repeat itself right before your eyes.
I predicted 20 years ago that there’d come a day when they’d be happy to machine gun people like me into a ditch. Ask Carol. She said I was crazy then.
Don’t ever for a second believe that “it can’t happen here”. It’s happening right before your eyes.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The government has, in every way become a mafia enterprise. They are truly La Cosa Nostra (Our Thing). What they aren't are representatives of The People.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep pokin'...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What do you think the purpose for the Patriot Act was to begin with? It was never ultimately for dealing with Muslims overseas. That was just to make it palatable to the American people during passage. They knew that the new powers were very shortly going to be turned against patriotic Americans.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What do you think the purpose for the Patriot Act was to begin with? It was never ultimately for dealing with Muslims overseas. That was just to make it palatable to the American people during passage. They knew that the new powers were very shortly going to be turned against patriotic Americans.

And many here pointed that out from its inception.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

And many here pointed that out from its inception.
Such as myself.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The Bolsheviks are trying to cause an incident. They wouldn't be trying to if they didn't have a plan in place to deal with it. I have no doubt that they will "false flag" an incident if they need to.

I think 2021 is going to be a bad time for America.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Bolsheviks are trying to cause an incident. They wouldn't be trying to if they didn't have a plan in place to deal with it. I have no doubt that they will "false flag" an incident if they need to.

Absolutely.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's where we're at right now.

https://www.definitions.net/definition/Demonizing%20the%20enemy

Demonizing the enemy, Demonization of the enemy or Dehumanization of the enemy is a propaganda technique which promotes an idea about the enemy being a threatening, evil aggressor with only destructive objectives. Demonization is the oldest propaganda technique aimed to inspire hatred toward the enemy necessary to hurt them more easily, to preserve and mobilize allies and demoralize the enemy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chinese communist technique used to try and break enemy. Do not fall for it. All the democrats are doing what china tells them to do.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If if weren’t for Law Enforcement, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Know the enemy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awww, now the Trumpsters are crying!

But as I recall it was the orange man himself who wanted to designate antifa as a terrorist organization despite being neither an organization or terrorists. The Trumpsters loved that [bleep].

(I think the antifa "body count" is either 0 or 1, while right-wing extremists have killed hundreds in the last couple decades, and Homeland Security says right-wing extremism is the greatest domestic terrorist threat we face)

Keep crying

Last edited by Goosey; 01/16/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The flaw with that logic lies not in the statistics, but in what the accepted definition of a "right wing extremist" is at any given time. Propaganda via MSM and complacent sheeple being what they are, it isn't a stretch for you, Goosey, to soon be labeled a "right wing extremist."

All it takes is for you to disagree publicly with this official policy or that, and rest assured, there will come a policy you will disagree with. Whether or not you have the courage to do it publicly remains to be seen.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Absolutely.

You mean as in that news article last week from the FBI about armed right wing protesters marching on all 50 State capitals?

You know, the organized marches none of us ever heard or talked about?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
Awww, now the Trumpsters are crying!

But as I recall it was the orange man himself who wanted to designate antifa as a terrorist organization despite being neither an organization or terrorists. The Trumpsters loved that [bleep].

(I think the antifa "body count" is either 0 or 1, while right-wing extremists have killed hundreds in the last couple decades, and Homeland Security says right-wing extremism is the greatest domestic terrorist threat we face)

Keep crying

[Linked Image]

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've thought for decades that I would be legislated as a criminal or terrorist before I pass away...

I am an example of EVERYTHING the left is complaining about that is wrong with this country...

white male, conservative, military veteran, from the south.. and Lord knows what else...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,169 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,129
Posts18,464,664
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.