Vaccinated yesterday.

No issues.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 65BR

We don't know the consequences of the vaccine, and won't know till a seven year study of its effects is made.

Understand, but Mom is 81........already at the avg. lifespan for women.

She is doing well 27 hours after her 1st dose.

All a personal choice, but something tells me the # needed to reach 'herd immunity' may not be hit on a voluntary basis.

No doubt, a time may come where you can't work, travel, etc. without it. It will be interesting what the future holds, in many ways.

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
We can let all the pro athletes go ahead of us, their lives are much more valuable than ours.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here in So Cal there appears to be a bit of nepotism as far as any vaccine roll out. Now it's "front line Medical workers" and their elderly parents, friends. in laws.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’ll take it and throw it in the trash

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Tough guy... You'd take it and you would lick the vial.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Tough guy... You'd take it and you would lick the vial.

Sounds like your husband

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I probably wouldn't be so hesitant to take the vaccine if the big social media sites hadn't been censoring all discussion of COVID.

You have to wonder why the biggest information brokers on the planet refuse to allow any discussion of COVID that deviates from the official narrative.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Let's think about this for a moment...if you already had some virus, and you recovered from it, your body would have immunity to it

For a period of months, is what the research says.

Lolol...well if that’s what the research says it must be true especially considering how long they’ve had to study it. 😂

It must be way different than all the other viruses. Who knew that physiologically the Covid antigens are so fragile? If that’s the case it doesn’t bode well for the vaccine. 😉. If the “research” is correct (highly unlikely) then those that are vaccinated will need booster shots every few months. 😂

It’s funny seeing those that had Covid fighting to be first in line for the vaccine. I guess science and reality is suspended for the Kung Flu. TFF

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tried again to take the shot without success. This time I decided to wait till the line thinned a bit rather than go in at 3:00 AM to get in line for a drive through shot that started at 9 AM. All closed a half mile out when I went at 10. The traffic cop said that so many people were in line that they closed it off by 6:00 AM. I emailed the clinic to thank them for their good intentions but that the drive through is a disaster. I ain't going down there again. There has to be a better way. This drive through is limited to people over 70, and supposedly only from our small town, though I think there are a lot coming from elsewhere.

My math from published figures is that if I get covid at my age with my ailments, I have about 8% chance of dying. That's Russian roulette with a 12 cylinder, but only if and when I get the virus.. I expect to get it sooner or later. Am no more worried about it than I worry about crossing a street, but want to be prudent. If I were younger and healthier, like my son who says no way is he taking the shot, I'd wait a year or two at least to see what happens to the early guinea pigs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me and my wife took our first Moderna doses Thursday. By Friday our arms felt like they had rotted and were falling off. Today feels much better.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Me and my wife took our first Moderna doses Thursday. By Friday our arms felt like they had rotted and were falling off. Today feels much better.
My wife's 62 year old co-worker just passed away yesterday, after contracting the chicom flu two weeks ago. They had him on a ventilator but he kept going down hill. He basically suffocated. He was Type 2 diabetic. She is devastated and scared out of her mind. Paranoid about me catching it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I probably wouldn't be so hesitant to take the vaccine if the big social media sites hadn't been censoring all discussion of COVID.

You have to wonder why the biggest information brokers on the planet refuse to allow any discussion of COVID that deviates from the official narrative.

Wife is a doc and will be getting her 2nd shot Tuesday.... she had me signed up with the health department before I knew they were taking "reservations". Age is 65 and the NC Governor ordered the release of more vaccine so my age group will start getting the shots sooner than later.

local reports are that plenty of nursing home patients are getting Covid and recovering but that some local folks that "should" have gotten over it reasonably quickly are dying. Local high school teacher in her mid 30s died earlier this week. The schools had been in person 2 days for 1/2 of students and then the other 2 days for the rest....I guess day 5 was major cleaning.

They will now be going back to online only until maybe some time next Month.

Local docs working in a small town hospital have experience getting people onto ventilators but in the past they would ship those patients out to bigger hospitals ASAP. Apparently it's a complex thing to keep someone on a ventilator longer term. The wait has gotten longer to find a bed ready to do that.

I've upped my hand washing this week.

Found a picture.... looks like she was overweight but still mid 30's .....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...r-teacher-dies-from-covid-19/ar-BB1cLtjx

Last edited by 2ndwind; 01/17/21.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I took mine Wednesday afternoon, and by Thursday my arm was hurting like crazy, and I felt a little funky. Friday was about the same, but by yesterday, everything was fine. Wife had a slightly sore arm for maybe a day, and that was it. I had no reservations about taking it, and will be glad to take shot number two.

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Is take it right now if I could!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Not to worry Darwin will take care of you

Lefty

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

A bit long but worth watching.

https://youtu.be/xFntHpk1uok

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Video removed.......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No thanks. 48 and healthy. Im more scared of being abducted by aliens than the fauxdemic.
You idiots have been coerced by fear, into doing something stupid.
You opine on here 24/7 about the deep state and then inject their stupid juice and thank them for it. WTF is wrong with this picture?

Page 9 of 24 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.