Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
If convicted could a future President pardon him?

Pardon him for what crime?

Impeachment is not a criminal trial

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
#1 quit using Google.
#2 See rule #1.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
How would the deep state get 75 million Trump supporters in favor of a war with Iran?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The whole thing is theater. If Trump had given the order to raid the Capital building it would have been leveled.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ency-perks-if-removed-jan-20/6615505002/

The provisions in the Former Presidents Act do not revoke an impeached president's right to Secret Service protection or Arlington National Cemetery burial.

A separate 1962 law grants presidents Secret Service protection "for a reasonable period after he leaves office." A 2012 amendment to the law extended that protection to former presidents and their spouses for a lifetime and their children while they are younger than 16.

"Secret Service protection is provided by another statute (than the FPA), and would not be affected by impeachment and removal without further action by Congress," Campos confirmed to USA TODAY.

Regarding other perks.

"The short answer is that the President's benefits are disallowed only if he is removed as a result of impeachment," he wrote to USA TODAY. "Given that the Senate will not be meeting until January 19, the President's term will not end with impeachment. Accordingly, Congress have to pass a new law to eliminate the benefits.

"There’s a yearly travel allowance for the president and the staff he employs, and he would lose that (if he is convicted before Biden's inauguration)" he wrote.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Were I Trump, I’m not sure I’d want anyone in D.C. selecting my security detail.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Ask Alcee Hastings.............

There is nothing made by man,
which cannot be broken by woman.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
How would the deep state get 75 million Trump supporters in favor of a war with Iran?

Most Trump supporters are smart enough to know that Iran isn’t capable of assassinating President Trump without Deep State involvement.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All ex presidents are eligible for SS protection after they leave office. I doubt impeachment would change that. But there is NO way he will be convicted in a senate trial. The House did not do an investigation nor did they look at any evidence. In the senate Trump can have his lawyers bring forth all the info coming up on ANTIFA/BLM involvement as well as put the actual transcript of his speech into evidence where he clearly states PEACEFUL PROTEST. There are also reports that the FBI was tracking this for months and sent info to the NYPD to allow them to detain people. All of that can be put into the senate record and the DEMs cannot stop it from being put into the record because Trump is allowed legal representation. NO WAY 60 senators will vote to convict.

This is nothing more than the DEMs playing theatrics for their mindless minions. But it does sho just how terrified the DEMs are of Trump.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What about when Soros is convicted? That wrinkly FUQQER should be forced to pay every penny to his name to the American taxpayers

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Probably more worried about the budget his benefits provide for physical and information/communications upgrades provided by the benefits. As the Clinton's set a precedent for.

If Private companies are interfering with communications via government hardware I believe it is a slightly different thing.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KenMi
What about when Soros is convicted? That wrinkly FUQQER should be forced to pay every penny to his name to the American taxpayers

I wonder how much money he has at Credit Suisse?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC
All ex presidents are eligible for SS protection after they leave office. I doubt impeachment would change that. But there is NO way he will be convicted in a senate trial. The House did not do an investigation nor did they look at any evidence. In the senate Trump can have his lawyers bring forth all the info coming up on ANTIFA/BLM involvement as well as put the actual transcript of his speech into evidence where he clearly states PEACEFUL PROTEST. There are also reports that the FBI was tracking this for months and sent info to the NYPD to allow them to detain people. All of that can be put into the senate record and the DEMs cannot stop it from being put into the record because Trump is allowed legal representation. NO WAY 60 senators will vote to convict.

This is nothing more than the DEMs playing theatrics for their mindless minions. But it does sho just how terrified the DEMs are of Trump.

...and who will be presiding of that Senate Trial?

Well, that would be none other than President Trump’s arch enemy Chief Justice Roberts.

Don’t expect him to allow much if any evidence from Trump’s legal team.

...and no BS that there are rules and Constituional procedures that must be followed. That schit went out the window on Nov 3

Last edited by steve4102; 01/16/21.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC

...and who will be presiding of that Senate Trial?

It doesn't matter. The requirements are clearly spelled out in the Constitution.

Well, that would be none other than President Trump’s arch enemy Chief Justice Roberts.

Again, not relevant.

Don’t expect him to allow much if any evidence from Trump’s legal team.

He cannot stop them from putting things into the record. This is a political process, not a legal process. If he denies allowing evidence then it goes to the entire SCOTUS and he won't want that happening

...and no BS that there are rules and Constituional procedures that must be followed. That schit went out the window on Nov 3

Disagree. The DEMs do not want to have the light shown on their BS. They would want to wrap it up as quietly as possible since they know they will not get 60 votes. This is a distraction and they only work if they don't last long.

Maybe I have a little more faith than you do. The DEMs are in desperation. They know their house of cards is built on a shaky foundation. The ball literally is no longer in their court.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sprint11

No, an impeachment is not a criminal trial. If convicted by the Senate, he will not be a convicted criminal. If convicted, The Senate could then hold a second vote on whether or not to bar him from office, but such a restriction is not automatic.

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com][/quote]

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Trump could could easily win the Republican nomination again in four years or force concessions from the Republican Party and that scares the crap out of them. I think some RINO’s in the Senate will vote to convict to remove the threat.

Cheney already jumped ship and is PROUD to vote with the DemoTards to impeach. There's a lot of Conservatives here in Wyoming that are pissed at what she did. I hope they don't forget.

Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
#1 quit using Google.
#2 See rule #1.

I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just got anxious there for a minute.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Trump could could easily win the Republican nomination again in four years or force concessions from the Republican Party and that scares the crap out of them. I think some RINO’s in the Senate will vote to convict to remove the threat.

Cheney already jumped ship and is PROUD to vote with the DemoTards to impeach. There's a lot of Conservatives here in Wyoming that are pissed at what she did. I hope they don't forget.

I hope they don’t forget that Elections are RIGGED and from this day forward our votes don’t mean [bleep].

Forget that and you forgot everything.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Not really. If he is impeached and convicted, he cannot run for any federal public office again (2024). He also will be a convicted criminal and could not be able to get credit and his businesses can collapse leaving him without anything. They want to crush him so he cannot rise up again and threaten their Globalist ideas. They want total control. Your health, your finances, your internet access, even food production, energy production.

If Trump were convicted by the Senate he would be removed from office. However, since he would already be out of office, this is meaningless. Conviction of the impeachment charges would not make him a criminal though. He would have to be convicted of a crime via the criminal justice system for that to occur. It's constitutionally doubtful whether the Senate could hold a trial after he leaves office. We will have to wait and see.

There's no doubt that the D's are doing this to prevent him from running again though. They have actually said that. And of course they want to damage him as much as possible in any way they can.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump's private security is as good or better than the secret service.

Anyone who builds anything in NYC has to deal with the unions and mob.

The libtards are amateurs...

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 66 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,538
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.