Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by shaman
The test results are not back yet, but there is every indication I was exposed to the Chyna Fru earlier this week. A co-worker is down with it. The plant manager told me to stay home until I can pull a negative test. I am currently running a fever.

Expect no comms from the shamanic reloading cave for an indefinite time. I'll let you know when I get on the back side of this.

God bless Donald J. Trump. God bless the Republic.
Confusion to our Enemies
Press on regardless.

Unless you're being paid to stay home, that was a really stupid move.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Get well soon Shaman

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Was in a bar on Thurs.

Lotsa people, few masks.

Bar put on it fbook page somebody there on Thurs "tested +" for Bolo-19.

Woot.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
My wife got a fever a month ago . She is a healthcare worker and they make her test for fever . She was 101. They made her take the test and came back positive. She was sick, but it was not that bad. It was much like bronchidus . think I got it but would never get a test. If they decide it has lasting effects, your health ins. will surely go up. I would never get tested . Ever!!

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ol Jaguartx talked me into the ivemectrin back in March/April

He’s a visionary.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yall know that’s really Eyeball? laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

He’s a visionary.

He send you a link? 🤣😂🤣🇺🇸

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shaman get well soon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by slumlord

He’s a visionary.

He send you a link? 🤣😂🤣🇺🇸

Nawww

We talk on the cell phone, nicca

Jag is a f-bomb machine. Embarrassed me, had to take him off speaker. Cant bathe the walls of my home with such language.

😃

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Me n wife popped positive Wednesday. Stuck at home now. Feels like a hangover. Low fever and 2 days headache. Woke up today feeling great. Wish ya the best

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Weird headache for first 3 days, sinus & congestion. The hangover feeling for 4-5 days might have been real for one of them. After that, no more drinking desired.

The low grade fever coming & going. Wrap up in a blanket for an hour or 2, remove clothing later.

The lethargy was interesting. Your standing there, & do you just lie down in the floor or force yourself to walk 3 feet to the chair? Walk down the hall to the bathroom & on the way back you pass the bed. That's your spot for an hour or 2.

But, it didn't last as long as other crap I've had & wife got better sooner. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Best of luck!

Wife had it, 65, she has been on anti-rejection drugs for 15 years due to her kidney transplant. She was really sick in January last year, did a week in Vandy, they said she had Type H1N1 and Type B Flu, or more correctly she showed antibodies for both. I think she had the RONA, had some chills in November and got tested again, showed positive, never got over 99 and Vandy sent her home that day. I slept in the bed with her every night, never checked up.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
From what a doc said Ivermectin is your huckleberry. Just need a doc willing to try it.

I took some Ivermectin and it knocked it out in about 12 hours. I just went to my friends horse barn and ate the appropriate amount of Ivermectin paste. Since I had absolutely no sense of taste or smell what it taste like didn’t matter. Wish I hadn’t let myself suffer five days and took it on the first day of symptoms. I’m getting some taste back but smell is still gone. Since much of what you taste is actually smell everything tastes very plain and flat.

And got wormed at the same time, right? That's awesome. Stuff smells like apples, but my dogs don't like it either.

They sell ivermectin for people at the drug store, btw. Labeled for scabies.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Get used to the world smelling like onions cooked in cat piss.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Praying for you bud .

You probably already know this but If I can add to what others have...if you want to keep your immune system in good shape, remember to avoid all sugars, caffeine and get plenty of sleep each night.
Avoid dairy since it thickens mucus and production. You want to keep that out of the lungs as much as possible. Lots of water thins it and is the only good beverage besides herbal teas when you are sick.

If you go with the supplements recommended above, I would take the D3 with some fat/oil in your food.

Never take zinc on an empty stomach. It might get upset if you do. However, there's times that I have taken small doses more frequently with plenty of water. I crumbled /crushed the tablet. No problems. YMMV

Vitamin C is covered along with the authors discussion from 26 minutes on. The rest is interesting but I have no experience with the treatments mentioned.

https://www.brighteon.com/24ef0bc0-89b7-4a61-8238-50768eea977a

Dr. Joe Mercola is a well renowned MD who has a recommendation that might be worth watching.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/04/09/hydrogen-peroxide-therapy.aspx

Take care.

shaman Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Well, the good news is that the cough seems to have abated. I haven't needed the cough syrup since sundown last night. I'm still having fever and chills, but it is better than it was. That OTC cough suppressant was almost as bad as the disease-- I can't imagine why anyone would do this stuff recreationally (The Purple Drank)

Thanks all for your kind wishes.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hope you get well soon.

I was hoping you got some good meds rather than mice tongues and owl foot stew.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Been there. No symptoms other than loss of smell and taste for one month

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by shaman
Well, the good news is that the cough seems to have abated. I haven't needed the cough syrup since sundown last night. I'm still having fever and chills, but it is better than it was. That OTC cough suppressant was almost as bad as the disease-- I can't imagine why anyone would do this stuff recreationally (The Purple Drank)

Thanks all for your kind wishes.

Duh you mix it in mountain dew.....robotrippin....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

190 members (338reddog, 35, 300jimmy, 12344mag, 2UP, 007FJ, 19 invisible), 1,543 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,600
Posts18,454,592
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.