Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raspy
...the voting machines in those key states did us in....somehow, we need to fix the machine first...

Come on! The democrats did us in. Through anything goes, no rules, no holds barred, dirty cheating, lying and fighting. They wanted to win more than we did.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Voting Republican has turned out to be the real suicide

Sure Enough.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Voting Republican has turned out to be the real suicide

To this I say 3 supreme court justices and 300 judges, lower taxes, fixed VA etc, etc.

Those scheister rats can't be smarter than we are, if we put our minds to it.

I once saw an interview with the poker world champion . He was asked if he ever saw people cheating in a game and if so, what he did about it. He said that he did, and he usually let them keep cheating until they were out of money. We need to find a way to make the dems out of cheaters. Like Project Veritas and 20 year federal sentences.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The one voting machine confiscated in a conservative county in Georgia was proven to be programed to switch so many Trump votes to Biden. If this is true with all of these Dominion voting machines, then 6 million Trump votes were switched to Biden, not counting the fake ballots, dead people voting, underaged voting, and illegals voting. Trump won by a landslide.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's too late for a third party. You've had your chance. Can't you see that voting now is utterly irrelevant? Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

It’s amazing after what we just witnessed, people still believe that The Ballot Box is an arrow in our quiver.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nothing is a done deal,we just have to get our chit together and fight. grow balls ,cause we going to need them soon!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I really feel the tipping point has been reached. When more people eat from the trough than pay into it, conservatives don’t have a chance. There really are different Americas, and we don’t understand the world view of the recipient class.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Fox is faux.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I really feel the tipping point has been reached. When more people eat from the trough than pay into it, conservatives don’t have a chance. There really are different Americas, and we don’t understand the world view of the recipient class.

17+ yrs as a Section 8 landlord.. I do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I don't see myself ever voting for a Democrat again, on any level, for any reason. Republican is iffy, and would depend on the individual running and the opposition. This is County, State, and Federal. Now consider that where I live, it has not been long since it was dominated by Democrats since the Reconstruction. Just in the last few years Republicans have controlled the State House, and Senate, plus Governor, but the County is still Democrat Controlled. Sheriff, County Judge and all other offices have the votees listed as Democrat. Most time there is no other Candidate listed. Republicans carry the county in all but local elections. Hoping things will change, but doubt it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's too late for a third party. You've had your chance. Can't you see that voting now is utterly irrelevant? Don't you see that if Trump couldn't beat the cheating system, no one can??? Why do people STILL think they can vote their way out of this?????

This.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Fox is faux.

Great post, geedbudya.

Except for Tucker, Faux / Fox is dead to me. Don't stream a single segment other than him. Got rid of SiriusXM because of Faux. Dumped Facebook. Dumped Chrome. Dumped Edge. Never joined twit-her. Don't ever look at it unless somebody here posts a link. Will be looking at moving out of stock market mutual funds that hold stock in companies assisting in the destruction of my country.

We need to fight these communists EVERYWHERE, but also be more strategic where it matters most to them. IN THEIR WALLETS.

Considering switching my party affiliation to Independent. The Republican party / Rinos don't represent me anymore. Why let them even use me as a digit in their counting?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Start local and purge from there.

This is the start. Gonna take time but if we don't control the states, we can't touch fed.

I still believe in the 3rd party will win but gotta take local

Mass immigration from the Third World, paired with a careful placement of huge numbers of them in Red States, will eliminate this possibility very shortly. They are planning on implementing this approach as soon as they take power.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Never give up.

The pendulum swings back, and forth.

That assumes a clean election system. Once you go too far to the left, you can never return via the election process. I think we're there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Start local and purge from there.

This is the start. Gonna take time but if we don't control the states, we can't touch fed.

I still believe in the 3rd party will win but gotta take local

Mass immigration from the Third World, paired with a careful placement of huge numbers of them in Red States, will eliminate this possibility very shortly. They are planning on implementing this approach as soon as they take power.

Hawkeye, did you see the video with AOC talking about that?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
The one voting machine confiscated in a conservative county in Georgia was proven to be programed to switch so many Trump votes to Biden. If this is true with all of these Dominion voting machines, then 6 million Trump votes were switched to Biden, not counting the fake ballots, dead people voting, underaged voting, and illegals voting. Trump won by a landslide.

This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No, but it was already fully being implemented under Obama. Trump stopped it, but it will certainly be fully underway again as soon as Biden takes office.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by local_dirt

No, but it was already fully being implemented under Obama. Trump stopped it, but it will certainly be fully underway again as soon as Biden takes office.

Full-on.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From today's chapter of geedubya's OP:

https://dbdailyupdate.com/2021/01/17/

This is the current caravan moving up from Honduras.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don’t worry, folks, nothing to see here! – Just thousands of Honduran “migrants” organized by Democrat activists storming up through Central America to restart the invasion of the United States as soon as the sock puppet is installed into the presidency:

Dramatic video shows people from the Honduran migrant caravan pushing past border control to cross into Guatemala. pic.twitter.com/GFLX4CRwyK

— The Hill (@thehill) January 17, 2021

My goodness. Four years of gains about to just go up in smoke.

This and other caravans are being organized now in order to take advantage of China Joe Potato Head Biden’s plans to grant “legal status” and a “path to citizenship” to illegal aliens in the country today. The official estimate is 11 million such folks are in the country today, but that “official” number has been used since 2008 despite the fact that the number has grown far higher in the intervening dozen years, and likely now stands at 20 million or higher.

Biden plans to ask congress to move legislation on this on his first day in office, according to a story at the Associated Press:

Biden will announce legislation his first day in office to provide a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, according to four people briefed on his plans.

The president-elect campaigned on a path to citizenship for the roughly 11 million people in the U.S. illegally, but it was unclear how quickly he would move while wrestling with the coronavirus pandemic, the economy and other priorities. For advocates, memories were fresh of presidential candidate Barack Obama pledging an immigration bill his first year in office, in 2009, but not tackling the issue until his second term.

Biden’s plan is the polar opposite of Donald Trump, whose successful 2016 presidential campaign rested in part on curbing or stopping illegal immigration.

“This really does represent a historic shift from Trump’s anti-immigrant agenda that recognizes that all of the undocumented immigrants that are currently in the United States should be placed on a path to citizenship,” said Marielena Hincapie, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center, who was briefed on the bill.

If successful, the legislation would be the biggest move toward granting status to people in the country illegally since President Ronald Reagan bestowed amnesty on nearly 3 million people in 1986. Legislative efforts to overhaul immigration policy failed in 2007 and 2013.

[End]

That’s 20 million potential new Democrat voters. If they were potential Republican voters, Democrats would still be as against illegal immigration as Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and all the rest were just a dozen years ago. We’ve all seen those videos – no need to repeat them here.

Police State America Update. – Just as they didn’t really even try to hide their plan to steal the 2020 presidential election, Democrats aren’t even trying to hide their intentions about turning the country into a police state, starting with the nation’s capital, anymore.

DC Mayor Muriel Bowser, whose active encouragement of nightly BLM/Antifa riots in her city last summer and fall has turned DC into the civil unrest capital of America, has insisted on activating no fewer than 26,000 National Guard personnel to protect her party’s sock puppet-elect while he is installed into the presidency on Wednesday. Yesterday, she made known her plan to keep her police state going after the Inauguration is done.

#WashingtonDC's @MayorBowser said that even after the #Inauguration2021, the city will maintain heightened #Security in light of the #USCapitol riots. https://t.co/CmH62BXgS4

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) January 17, 2021

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Truth.

The Republican Party committed suicide.

Folks say a 3rd party isn’t a viable alternative.

I say that with Trump, it is viable - but - it’s now or never.

Agree 100% get started now before the dust settles.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (6MMWASP, 338reddog, 260Remguy, 44automag, 4xbear, 79S, 11 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,189
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.