OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thanks for that.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I always figgered all y'all ol' grannies where kinda wormy! Make sure you consult a Merck manual for proper dosage!

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Great video. Here's my input and thoughts - My fiance, her three kids and I all took Ivermectin over Christmas. We went down to Tractor Supply, bought a tube of Ivermectin apple flavored horse wormer, read the posted 8"x11" sign they had posted below the wormer that said not recommended for human consumption by US doctors, apparently words getting out on Ivermectin. We went home and each took a dose on day one and day 3. Each tube is good for a 1250# horse, each notch is 50# worth so I took enough for a 250# dose (I weigh 225#), and my fiance and her kids each took their appropriate dose. Just screw the dial out to the dose you need, take your finger swipe off the dosage and place it on the back of your tongue and swallow. We each took a swig of water to wash it down. My fiance was the only one of 5 of us to even be able to taste it, all I got was a waxy film feeling on the back of my tongue. The fiancé said it had a bitter apple flavor in her opinion. The fiance works at a small mental hospital and they had a rash of covid patients, there are only 6 people working the facility and they all had to get tested for covid - her and only one other guy did not test positive for covid. One nurse has been out for almost a month still sick with covid. We all took the Ivermectin when the first patient was tested for covid, so we all took the Ivermectin about 3 days before my fiance was tested with the rest of the staff. None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance. So for $4.97 for a tube of Ivermectin horse wormer, I feel like it was money well spent. I know I've been using it for 30+ years to worm my horses, mules, and dogs. Guess if nothing else I can consider myself worm free even if it doesn't work on covid. If you watch the video you'll be amazed at the results other countries are seeing when administering Ivermectin to both patients with and without covid. Note the doctor makes the comment how there have only been 3 studies in the US, thank you Bill Gates and Fauci for pushing their vaccine, no doubt making millions of dollars.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Interesting

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by slymule
Great video. Here's my input and thoughts - My fiance, her three kids and I all took Ivermectin over Christmas. We went down to Tractor Supply, bought a tube of Ivermectin apple flavored horse wormer, read the posted 8"x11" sign they had posted below the wormer that said not recommended for human consumption by US doctors, apparently words getting out on Ivermectin. We went home and each took a dose on day one and day 3. Each tube is good for a 1250# horse, each notch is 50# worth so I took enough for a 250# dose (I weigh 225#), and my fiance and her kids each took their appropriate dose. Just screw the dial out to the dose you need, take your finger swipe off the dosage and place it on the back of your tongue and swallow. We each took a swig of water to wash it down. My fiance was the only one of 5 of us to even be able to taste it, all I got was a waxy film feeling on the back of my tongue. The fiancé said it had a bitter apple flavor in her opinion. The fiance works at a small mental hospital and they had a rash of covid patients, there are only 6 people working the facility and they all had to get tested for covid - her and only one other guy did not test positive for covid. One nurse has been out for almost a month still sick with covid. We all took the Ivermectin when the first patient was tested for covid, so we all took the Ivermectin about 3 days before my fiance was tested with the rest of the staff. None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance. So for $4.97 for a tube of Ivermectin horse wormer, I feel like it was money well spent. I know I've been using it for 30+ years to worm my horses, mules, and dogs. Guess if nothing else I can consider myself worm free even if it doesn't work on covid. If you watch the video you'll be amazed at the results other countries are seeing when administering Ivermectin to both patients with and without covid. Note the doctor makes the comment how there have only been 3 studies in the US, thank you Bill Gates and Fauci for pushing their vaccine, no doubt making millions of dollars.

I'd love to know where you are buying horse worming paste for $4.97??

Last edited by Tarkio; 01/17/21.

Montana MOFO
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

The thing I read said take a dose on day one and three then every four weeks. They don't think it will interfere with the vaccine if you decide to get that later, but nobody knows.

https://vimeo.com/486829903

https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/faq-on-ivermectin/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Tractor Supply Co TSC.

cheap stuff is $5

The apple flavor is about $7

Got mine back in August. Maybe it’s more now ?

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Let us know when you start trotting around on all fours 😀

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Is there anybody that's surprised at how big govt makes decisions?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
None of us had any side affects, no upset stomach, no diarrhea, nothing at all, and as I said none of us could even taste it besides my fiance.
I can't believe you didn't get the trots!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Tractor Supply. It’s only 3.49 here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Swifty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boom ^^^.

Thanks Swifty

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Bet you have no worms either.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Just an fyi but I was talking to a hospital pharmacist some years ago and we were talking about drugs and production. He told me of going to one manufacturer and watched as an antibiotic came down the conveyor belt and the pills hit a divider. Those going to one side were for people and the other side was for animals. For sure the animal meds are cheaper to buy.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks, slymule.

So, you’re saying you’ve got more giddyup, then?

P.s. your big green ford continues to do great.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I put one of my labs on 10 days of cephalexin after getting cut up in a fight

It was cheaper for me to get meds for me and then give them to my dog instead of paying the DVM $30 for cephalexin.

I can get cephalexin for about $2.80

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bought it at Tractor Supply, happened to be on sale. Going back today and going to buy another 3 tubes just in case we need some for the future. If more word gets out it wouldn't surprise me if the gubbermint doesn't step in and make it only available thru veterinarians or for them to administer it even though its been available off the shelf for at least 30 years I know about. Just another FYI, I have a good friend who's job is to deliver drugs to pharmacies and hospitals, he sent me an invoice and a label for some Ivermectin he was delivering to a pharmacy - $2800 was the bill. Pharmacist said he could buy it way cheaper, for pennies on the dollar for his horses.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bought it at Tractor Supply, happened to be on sale that day. Going back today and going to buy another 3 tubes just in case we need some for the future. If more word gets out it wouldn't surprise me if the gubbermint doesn't step in and make it only available thru veterinarians or for them to administer it even though its been available off the shelf for at least 30 years I know about. Just another FYI, I have a good friend who's job is to deliver drugs to pharmacies and hospitals, he sent me an invoice and a label for some Ivermectin he was delivering to a pharmacy - $2800 was the bill. Pharmacist said he could buy it way cheaper, for pennies on the dollar for his horses.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I put one of my labs on 10 days of cephalexin after getting cut up in a fight

It was cheaper for me to get meds for me and then give them to my dog instead of paying the DVM $30 for cephalexin.

I can get cephalexin for about $2.80

Yeah, but I bet they charged your insurance more than the vet was charging, well maybe not after the discounting practices they use.

Can you spell "SCAM"?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (257robertsimp, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 24 invisible), 1,582 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,215
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.