Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by greydog
The day of the inauguration will be a sad day in American history. Sad because a US president feels the need to surround himself with soldiers to keep the people away. Even more sad because it might actually be necessary. Sad because the outgoing President is still pouting and willing to put his feelings ahead of the needs of the nation. Sad because perhaps a man who is least capable of any person ever will be inaugurated. I have lived through some inaugurations which were less than thrilling and some which were disappointing (like Jimmy Carter and Slick Willie), but I've never imagined one as depressing as this. Surely, "Bad Moon Rising" will be the theme song for this event. GD
Biden is not a US President, shixt-for-brains. He's a Chinese install. F u c k off.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It takes that many troops to guard a pedo like Joe.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by funnybone
We have to have 25,000 troops in Washington D.C because the crazies are out in force these days,
It is sad because so many people like the D.C rioters believe the lies they have been told over the last 4 years,
Trying to talk people down from a reality they have constructed from the lies of the last 4 years is like talking
an advancing avalanche back up the mountain.

I have not seen one tiny bit of evidence that says Trump did not lose this election far and square.
If people can believe a Q ANON conspiracy theory about who is really running the world why can`t
these people believe that this is all a plan by Russia to do exactly what is happening in America right now.

I know you all think you know what is reality and what is going on, but you don`t. The evidence is all around you
if you would only open your eyes.

And where were you when Clinton/Obama lied about Benghazi, Uranium sold to Russia, pallets of cash sent to Iraq by Obama, the Steele dossier?

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

I have not seen one tiny bit of evidence that says Trump did not lose this election far and square.

The evidence is all around you

Statistics is not covered in an 8th grade level of education. I suggest some study regarding probability.

And, take your own advice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just because this group disagrees with me does not make them right about what they say.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have to have 25,000 troops in Washington D.C because the crazies are out in force these days,
It is sad because so many people like the D.C rioters believe the lies they have been told over the last 4 years,
Trying to talk people down from a reality they have constructed from the lies of the last 4 years is like talking

If people can believe a Q ANON conspiracy theory about who is really running the world why can`t
these people believe that this is all a plan by Russia to do exactly what is happening in America right now.

I know you all think you know what is reality and what is going on, but you don`t. The evidence is all around you

To put it bluntly, if your head is sooo far up your @$$ you won't see anything other than a material very similar to what you are using for brains.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just because this group disagrees with me does not make them right about what they say.

This is more than a disagreement this is you pushing a lie and us correcting you. PYHO.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

I posted the link above. Data integrity is extremely important when everyone is trying to spin the truth. The information used by the data scientists was provided by public sources. I know it's longer than a CNN sound bite, but the implications are staggering.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erikj

I posted the link above. Data integrity is extremely important when everyone is trying to spin the truth. The information used by the data scientists was provided by public sources. I know it's longer than a CNN sound bite, but the implications are staggering.

Why does a legally elected president need 20,000 troops to guard his inauguration ?

Simple answer, he (they) was not legally elected.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by greydog
The day of the inauguration will be a sad day in American history. Sad because a US president feels the need to surround himself with soldiers to keep the people away. Even more sad because it might actually be necessary. Sad because the outgoing President is still pouting and willing to put his feelings ahead of the needs of the nation. Sad because perhaps a man who is least capable of any person ever will be inaugurated. I have lived through some inaugurations which were less than thrilling and some which were disappointing (like Jimmy Carter and Slick Willie), but I've never imagined one as depressing as this. Surely, "Bad Moon Rising" will be the theme song for this event. GD

STFU, stupid. Playing patriot. We already know who / what you are.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You sphincter cell trolls are funny. Now go re-bury yourself.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Need one tiny bit, funnybone? How's this: Minneapolis printed and mailed 85,000 official absentee ballots. And then tallied 120,000 of them. Kindly explain that if you can.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Need one tiny bit, funnybone? How's this: Minneapolis printed and mailed 85,000 official absentee ballots. And then tallied 120,000 of them. Kindly explain that if you can.

They have been doing that since The Franken /Coleman steal.

MN has been a test case proving ground for the Democrat voter/election fraud networks for years.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
All the pictures I’ve seen are of “armed” soldiers with no magazines. I’m sure it wouldn’t take long to slap a fresh mag in the empty rifle but without a magazine and ammo armed doesn’t mean much. 😉

It’s probably not a good idea to give 25,000 weekend warriors a loaded automatic rifle to wander around the nation’s capital. 😂. The force would be reduced by 30% by the 20th from accidental discharges.

Is this tidbit based on your personal time served in the military or are you just talking out of your azz?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the pictures I’ve seen are of “armed” soldiers with no magazines. I’m sure it wouldn’t take long to slap a fresh mag in the empty rifle but without a magazine and ammo armed doesn’t mean much. 😉

It’s probably not a good idea to give 25,000 weekend warriors a loaded automatic rifle to wander around the nation’s capital. 😂. The force would be reduced by 30% by the 20th from accidental discharges.

You are a good guy but the Nat Guard has been deployed for close to 2 decades putting the smash on terrorists in the GWOT.

Lots and Lots of NG guys have multiple combat tours to schitt hole countries.

Not much of a fan of the "Weekend Warrior" label.

No offense meant and rant off.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
Going to War
If you're deciding whether to enlist in the National Guard, keep in mind that deployment to a combat zone is a possibility. This wasn't always true: during the Vietnam War, only a few Guard units deployed to the battlefield. After the war, the Pentagon decided the Guard should play a larger role in wartime and restructured the military accordingly. The 9/11 attacks intensified the change. As of 2018, more than 50 percent of the National Guard have combat experience.

Jayco👍

LOL.

This dude is spot on.

The Nat Guard is chock full of guy with real combat experience.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

You are a good guy but the Nat Guard has been deployed for close to 2 decades putting the smash on terrorists in the GWOT.

Lots and Lots of NG guys have multiple combat tours to schitt hole countries.

Not much of a fan of the "Weekend Warrior" label.

No offense meant and rant off.

Roger that ^^^.

The "weekend warrior" is a term that is almost always used by someone who has never served in the armed forces.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Guard unit had multiple Silver Stars awarded, one guy with two.

I wouldn’t want to be in a gunfight with him.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I had to think about the implications of what I said and you’re right. I didn’t take into account how many currently deploy and I apologize. I meant no disrespect.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had to think about the implications of what I said and you’re right. I didn’t take into account how many currently deploy and I apologize. I meant no disrespect.

All good.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
596 members (007FJ, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.