Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I am glad you went on the record with this though. It’s nice to know which guys on here support Trump snd which ones don’t.
I’d like to go on the record also, and say so think he’s done an excellent job fighting for our Republic and I wish more folks would’ve made a simple effort to do something to help instead of just whining on the Internet snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.

What was your contribution to the country?

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in? I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times...

I have a hunch that after this week or the coming weeks, he may be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Best president we ever had

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in? I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times...

I have a hunch that after this week or the coming weeks, he may be considered one of the greatest presidents of all time.

I agree.

Iran will be the first fug up.

They’ve waited 4 years....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not at all. A little disappointed, maybe.
Could be there’s a lot more to this than meets the eye.
There’s no dirty trick I put past the commies, stuff like physical threats to family members or something. Everybody has something or someone they hold dear above all else.
I don’t know, and I’m still praying that he’s got this. I can’t see how, especially if he allows the inauguration to proceed, but I’d still rather believe that than civil war being the only option.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump is the man

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.

Reading comprehension isn't high on your list of achievements.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ballz,

Grow a set and man the [bleep] up.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Ballz,

You dumbfucques wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

LOL
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
You went on the record saying he isn’t fighting for the republic?
Pretty bold thing to say about a man that risked his family, his wealth and his life, and you’ve done absolutely nothing but talk big on the Internet.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/17/21.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
America`s Supreme Court needs to hear the truth about the election ! its was a fraud and a cheat. Trump won the election !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Ballz,

You dumbfucques wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

The truth? Umm ok LOL

We know you bytch like a woman sho nuff

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.

Reading comprehension isn't high on your list of achievements.

From another thread.....

When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

Is that not what you said?

Word for word?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.

You and Ballz should go bowling.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever. have fun.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He can’t be blamed for what’s going on. It’s the equivalent of blaming a doctor for failing to stop stage 4 lung cancer from spreading. Ross Perot early on might have had a chance to save this nation.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump exposed the corruption on both sides, and apathy and/or contempt our Government has for the average citizen, and that's why they had to make him go away. They are scared of an honest man with power and a voice. His last words as President to the GOP should be "Et tu Brute' "

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Not one bit. But the Washington machine can GFTS

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,355
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.