Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by jackmountain
snd blaming this great man for where we’re at.

Reading comprehension isn't high on your list of achievements.

From another thread.....

When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

Is that not what you said?

Word for word?

Well?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Hindsight is 20/20 apparently. Lot of armchair quarterbacks telling how the game should’ve been played.
As far As I’m concerned, he’s a true Patriot and a great American. He gave us a solid majority in the SCOTUS that will help salvage our country for a decade or more. That alone is one hell of an accomplishment.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/17/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.

What was your contribution to the country?

Paid taxes for decades, paid my employees well and raised a family, obeyed the law, donated and voted R in every election.

Wasn't enough apparently.

Why you jacking me up? What did you do?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It’s illuminating, the longer this goes. Even Wabi says the man is his own worst enemy. WTF? You sure as hell find out who your friends are when the chips are down, it seems. Well, he is the best president of anyone alive’s lifetime. Yeah, better than Reagan. If someone is too stupid to understand that, fug ‘em. Rather roll with some folks that understand loyalty and are willing to give a man credit that he is due. Or alone, anything is better than depending on sunshine patriots.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in?
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Really weird view point to me.

Donald Trump is the most substantive president in my lifetime. His leadership style sucked. He proved a lot of people wrong. Addressing immigration made the unemployment rate the lowest it has ever been for minorities--and the "experts" said their was no correlation between unemployment and immigration.

The experts said tariffs don't work--boy did he prove them wrong.

No president is going to come through a pandemic like this looking good, but Trump could never figure out how to present it to America. His post election behavior has hurt Republicans, and probably led to losing the Senate.

How a guy from NYC, who grew up in a upper, upper middle class family, went to private schools, borrowed "only" a million dollars from his father to start his business, could walk out into America and NAIL the issues, and propose bold, straightforward solutions, get elected, prove the "experts" wrong still boggles my mind.

Lara Trump is the smartest of the bunch,, hope she runs for the Senate.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
74 year old man working 12/day 7 days a week.
Brought our troops home. Hammered China’s ass on trade. Put the North Korean midget in the closet, smacked Iran’s ass, boosted our energy production to where we are no longer reliant on our enemies, gave us a right leaning scotus, and all this with virtually no help from the GOP and 80% of the republicans snd 100% of the democrats openly and actively working against him

He’s a rockstar.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
I guess that’s not enough for Ballz.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm still shocked HRC didn't win in 2016. Trump wasn't supposed to win back then, but it's been a pleasure having him for potus for last 4.

Romans 5:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by FireballzZz
When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You sound happy about losing the country to the communists.

Safeguarding the republic is far more important than anything else any president can do in four years.

One example of how Trump could have done that-

Figure out how election machines count votes, where the machines are, who's watching them, programming them, and counting votes.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, to a certain extent. Trump knew 4 years ago that voter fraud was rampant and I am not aware of one single thing he did to ensure a Free and Fair election. Trump was the only one in a position to do anything at about the fraud, yet he did nothing. Sure, he made a few speeches, for all the good it did. Congress certainly wasn't going take any action - they got the result they wanted.

We will never have another Conservative President in this country unless these Marxists are arrested, tried and executed for treason.

The Midterms mean nothing now that the commies have the ability to change votes electronically, let alone all the other "standard" methods of election/voter fraud.

...As the inexorable march towards Communism and a one-world government continues - virtually unopposed.

Last edited by High_Noon; 01/17/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason. I am disappointed that he pissed away a schit-ton of money, like every other POTUS during my lifetime. I am disappointed that he didn't build the wall and kick out all the 10's of millions of illegals. I am disappointed that he publicly advocated removing guns from Americans without due process, thus making himself a traitor to the Constitution that he took an oath to protect and defend. I am disappointed that he didn't try to aggressively remove the communists and Jews from media and the government, using his powers as POTUS.

He was better than other Presidents. We have no new foreign wars killing brown people for no reason in the last four years. That in and of itself is a novel thing during my 50 years on US soil.

Not a bad assessment at all. Of course, those on here (and you know who you are) who suck on a Tootsie roll pop every night, while looking at a picture of Trump, and pretending they're Monica, get their feathers ruffled if you don't love him 100%.

The only man I worship is the One who walked the earth 2000 years ago, and died on the cross for our sins. That's why I don't get all the love and worship I see going on for Trump. We elected him to do a job, and that was all. While I agree that Trump was better than most of the presidents in my lifetime, the truth is that he let his ego get in the way of doing what he should have been doing. Still, DJT on a bad day, is still better than any Democrat that could possibly be president..............even the sweetheart of the Fire, Tulsi.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

You sound happy about losing the country to the communists.

Safeguarding the republic is far more important than anything else any president can do in four years.

One example of how Trump could have done that-

Figure out how election machines count votes, where the machines are, who's watching them, programming them, and counting votes.

Sounds easy when you’re discussing it in hindsight from your armchair.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Trump did us right and anyone crying about him is a bitch that’s crying about having the bandaid ripped off.

He exposed the corruption and it’s been ugly.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I"m not sure what people expect of Trump. There are hundreds of people working against him, to hurt him, lie about him, sabotage him, work against him. What do you expect one person to do??? I would have liked to see him sign the insurrection act, but for that to work he's got to have the military behind him and I don't know that the right people are willing to support him. If that doesn't happen, there's not much he can do.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I dont like him but i voted for him. Hes been an effective executive in some areas despite opposition from dems and traitir RINOS. I do feel his bragging and terrible relation skills harmed him. I also feel he squandered lots of opportunity to reach younger folks, democrats, and liberals alike. Trump shouldve addressed the Obama care issue with workable solutions, as well as reaching younger folks and Bernie sipporters to take on the predatory educatiin system and student debt issue. He could have easily captivated much more of the population from his platform and rasily taken another term.

I would note his achievements and positive points of his presidency and kniw that he was given a bad hand with Covid and other things. But in truth his arrogance and car salesman ambiance is really difficult fir me to swallow but at the end of the day i believe Trump had mostly pure motivations.

Mike Pence? I think this one is a snake in the grass. Also i cant figure why Trump used recycled folks like Barr, Bolton and others in his administration. Inthink it was nieve to trust former Bush men.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Trump did us right and anyone crying about him is a bitch that’s crying about having the bandaid ripped off.

He exposed the corruption and it’s been ugly.

Originally Posted by Crawfish2

Dave

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He's proven himself to be a pathological liar and a narcissist, which wrecked his reelection campaign and the Republican Party not mention led to the Senate going Democratic. From a policy standpoint, he was better than most. They can impeach him or put him in prison for all I care. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for each.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
He's proven himself to be a pathological liar and a narcissist, which wrecked his reelection campaign and the Republican Party not mention led to the Senate going Democratic. From a policy standpoint, he was better than most. They can impeach him or put him in prison for all I care. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for each.

Do you wear a mask in public?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trumps easily the greatest President in my lifetime. Some of his accomplishments.

Negotiating trade deals and getting us out of bad treaties

Focusing attention on our boarders and illegal aliens

Showing exactly how corrupt the government is

Shining a white hot spotlight on the msm bias

Demonstrating to Republicans how to stand up and fight back

Love of country and common sense approach to putting America and Americans first

The economy up until the dems trashed it with Covid

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,889 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,525
Posts18,452,804
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.