Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
My two girls married great guys, both married 20 years. One owns a wrecker company, the other is a police detective. My daughter in law is so-so, lazy around the house, but apparently does well at work. They all have made nice grandkids.

How are yours if you have them??

Last edited by hanco; 01/17/21.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
One married good (so far) and one had their head up their ass, doing well now with the divorce and all.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yup, thank God.

3 daughters, all stay at home moms, 13 grandkids. ;-{>8

Last edited by oldtrapper; 01/17/21.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
laugh Danny Thomas, 'You have children so they can marry someone not half good enough. So they can give you grandchildren twicw as good as anyone else's."

Yes all our sons, and daughters by marriage are good!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Both married. Oldest lost his wife a little over a year back, he's raising 2 boys and a daughter. He is a rocket scientist. Youngest is a train wreck with the primary cause wearing his wedding band. The kids are perfect little monsters. Chitt happens, life goes on.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My son married a great woman, he is lucky to have her. Three kids that are being raised right . She is a rock.
I am blessed in many ways.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yes #1 daughter married to a guy 10 years older.private pilot And business owner. 2 grand kids....grandma happy...Jopa happy. He is becoming my new hunting partner.
#2 daughter married to a guy 10 years older. They own a dog training business together and are raising his 2 daughters from a previous marriage. Grandma happy. Jopa Happy.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
2 great daughters-in-law, one grandson, so far so good

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Both of my great great grandson in laws are in mgt at Johns Manville

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure did

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yep! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
My two girls married great guys, both married 20 years. One owns a wrecker company, the other is a police detective. My daughter in law is so-so, lazy around the house, but apparently does well at work. They all have made nice grandkids.

How are yours if you have them??

Wow...I have the exact mirror image of your family. Got 2 sons, one is a police detective the other and Mech Eng. One DIL lazy around the house but has great job, is well respected there and makes good money, the other DiL is a go getter and a hunter, sometimes is my hunting partner. Both sons are hunters and go with me a lot, they especially want to go with me now that I'm older and still go it alone....but thats ok by me.

One has 2 boys, the other has 1 girl/1 boy....and all of them love shooting 22 with me.

Last edited by AZmark; 01/17/21.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yup, thank God.

3 daughters, all stay at home moms, 13 grandkids. ;-{>8

Lucky bugger!

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Oldest daughter will be getting married this summer to a great guy. Hard worker, always has a smile on his face, polite as hell (asked her mother and I for permission to marry her), and most of all makes her very happy! We are extremely happy she found him as her last couple of boyfriends had us scratching our heads!

Youngest is dating a good guy that just started the police academy for our local department. They are peas in a pod and we can tell they really care for each other. Prolly a ways away from a wedding but that’s fine with us!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Until my son irons himself out, I hope not. First in 3 generations to not do college. He smokes like a train, is seriously heavy into alcohol, and at 30 is still doing entry level work offering no future. His room and rig look like a city dump with partially consumed bottles, cans, and left over food everywhere. In total denial on having a drinking problem. No idea how he slipped so, as he was not raised that way. Fortunately he moved out recently following a cyber girl friend to Billings. I'd not wish his behavior and habits on anyone. Maybe a caring and patient girl could bring him around, but I fear that after a tying of the knot he'd regress.

A kid can be the greatest joy and largest frustration in ones life.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/17/21.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm still trying to figure out if I married worth a fugg...

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Three of my four married absolutely outstanding people. Oldest daughter married a liar, thief, and extreme jerk with OCD, narcissism, and extreme manipulativeness. She dumped him after 24 years and now has a terrific husband.

17 grandkids, a couple with troubles from the aforementioned jerk, but on balance doing great.

Be not weary in well doing.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Three sons here. The youngest, 21, married this past May to a local brilliant high school and A&M classmate. They are fine. Middle son, 29, announced his marriage last year for October here at the house, "I wanna get married at the burn pile". They will be fine. The eldest, 30, is an unknown with regard to marriage. Just cautious...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Youngest daughter screwed up on husband number one and fixed that fast. She later married a career Coast Guard guy and we had a few bumps in the road to start with and he figured out who I was and what I was about. I couldn’t be happier with them together and a couple of grandkids. Oldest daughter is engaged to another good guy and it took a little bit of time for him to realize to quit competing with me over my other two grandkids and it’s all good now. The boy well we will see.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Two of my sons did! My oldest one married a piece of [bleep] whore. Not he has a good girlfriend!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
676 members (219DW, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,901 guests, and 1,435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,478
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.