Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in?
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Really weird view point to me.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nope. Greatest President in my life time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ballz has got the butthurts.

Trump gave up, let him down.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Same here , even though both my senators and congressman do not support the DJT impeachment they didn 't stand up against mcconell and the other republican rino pukes and that will be remembered at the next primary.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Mad at Trump? No. He doesn't lose well and I like that about him.

Two things got us here

1) campaigns. Especially debates, were nothing except covid covid covid. That was the one possible Achilles heal. He couldn't have done much better IMO, but we are still in a mess. His failure to sway anything to other topics doomed it

2) media and Ds pounding home the terms of sedition, insurrection and violent protest on Jan 6. No e of that is what happened but they won the media game

Both if those also fall to media who is so biased its ridiculous. Trump didnt help himself with childish name calling in this area either

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Don't mischaracterize my view on this situation.

Get a life.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not in the least.

Yup.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Did you or did you not start a post hysterically claiming Trump was not doing his job and coming in to your state to save you. Don’t make me post a link.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bud, I'm not in the mood for your bullschit. I'm not going point by point on your post. I do not blame Trump for the position we're in, I blame communists.

For the record, yes, Trump should be fighting to save the republic. Why is that so fu cking hard to understand?

Like I said, not in the mood for your stupidity and rage today.

LOL
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Since I can remember, I've thought of the Founding Fathers as elder family. Hell, I think of George Washington as a great grandfather and I'd hazard a guess that most on this site and all true blooded Americans think of the Founders the exact same way. The reverence and respect runs extremely deep.

President Trump is the only modern American national figure I've come to think of in the same way. And aside from what's happening to our country, I'm genuinely pissed at the way he is being treated personally. It feels like watching my own dad, granddad, uncle, etc get run down day in and day out and it burns my azz.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"MAGA"!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hell no, he had great 4 year solo run and exposed how fk'n corrupt the entire government and half the county is.

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not at all. He served the country well.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you or did you not start a post hysterically claiming Trump was not doing his job and coming in to your state to save you. Don’t make me post a link.

Kept saying over and over....

Trump quit on me ....
Trump quit on me .........
Shoulda done more.......
Boo hooo.

Trump quit on me.

From a state that toted Biden.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bud, I'm not in the mood for your bullschit. I'm not going point by point on your post. I do not blame Trump for the position we're in, I blame communists.

For the record, yes, Trump should be fighting to save the republic. Why is that so fu cking hard to understand?

Menstrual?

Try Mydol... apparently it's the rage amongst your soap opera crowd.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RDW

Hell no, he had great 4 year solo run and exposed how fk'n corrupt the entire government and half the county is.

Amen..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81
Since I can remember, I've thought of the Founding Fathers as elder family. Hell, I think of George Washington as a great grandfather and I'd hazard a guess that most on this site and all true blooded Americans think of the Founders the exact same way. The reverence and respect runs extremely deep.

President Trump is the only modern American national figure I've come to think of in the same way. And aside from what's happening to our country, I'm genuinely pissed at the way he is being treated personally. It feels like watching my own dad, granddad, uncle, etc get run down day in and day out and it burns my azz.

Well said and expresses my thoughts exactly. Many points I would like to add but, well it's the internet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Not at all. He served the country well.

Way better than most.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

So, in your estimation, Trump hasn’t/isn’t fighting for the republic.
I apologize, but I DO find this hard to understand. I truly feel like he’s fought harder than any other president since George Washington.
Why do you feel he hasn’t?
You don’t think maybe you’ve let him down by not doing your part? Seems like he’s sacrificed much more than you have.

I just don’t think you should blame Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

617 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,258
Posts18,448,140
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.