Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I've been saying that ever since they came out. This Doctor can explain why much better than I can. I won't be taking either one. They are calling them vaccines so they can't be sued. If you skip to the about the 20 minute you'll find out that these "vaccines" won't make you immune to the COVID-19 virus. They are meant to stimulate your immune system and that's all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AuvhMTMoby41/

Last edited by victoro; 01/17/21.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bit of manipulation of science. The blonde sitting next to him is a clue.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
She just keeps you watching. The manipulation of science is being done by the drug companies.

Last edited by victoro; 01/17/21.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
That's exactly what a vaccine does, stimulate your immune system.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven’t seen an available antigen test yet? If you can’t check antibodies then you don’t have a vaccine.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Bisley

My thought exactly. If the product prepares your immune system to resist a pathogen, and it prevents one from becoming seriously ill, how is that not a vaccine?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I haven’t seen an available antigen test yet? If you can’t check antibodies then you don’t have a vaccine.

Does it matter if the vaccine prevents illness by T cells vs antibodies?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

IgG

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Antibodies fade fairly quickly after you get well again. Your T and B cells remember for a long time, and that is what the vaccine sets up.

Be not weary in well doing.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by denton
Antibodies fade fairly quickly after you get well again. Your T and B cells remember for a long time, and that is what the vaccine sets up.

A voice of sanity.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Until you are exposed to a different form of coronavirus, which could lead to a reaction far worse than if not vaccinated for Covid

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

It’s $25 for an antibody test in Grand Junction.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I thought it was pretty well established that both vaccines may not protect from "infection" but do protect from "disease" brought about from the infection. In other words, you can still get the virus but you won't get sick if vaccinated. And I didn't think that was uncommon in vaccinations... that inhibiting the disease over the infection itself is the more common form.

I watched the video and couldn't really figure out what the hell he was driving at.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Before I watch, do they mention the “vax” turning me into a walking 5-G antenna and some glow in the dark stuff named after the Devil?

Like all of Happy Camper’s videos on this subject?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BeanMan

It’s $25 for an antibody test in Grand Junction.

I’ve asked around here and nobody knows. It doesn’t matter to me as neither I nor my family will be getting the vaccine.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Before I watch, do they mention the “vax” turning me into a walking 5-G antenna and some glow in the dark stuff named after the Devil?

No, they don't.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
I thought it was pretty well established that both vaccines may not protect from "infection" but do protect from "disease" brought about from the infection. In other words, you can still get the virus but you won't get sick if vaccinated. And I didn't think that was uncommon in vaccinations... that inhibiting the disease over the infection itself is the more common form.

I watched the video and couldn't really figure out what the hell he was driving at.

Do you understand how a virus infects the body? And how it reproduces within the body? Or even what a virus actually is?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Do you understand how a virus infects the body? And how it reproduces within the body? Or even what a virus actually is?

Not really. But here are a couple of articles describing what I just did and are seemingly consistent with what the guy in the video explains. Be my guest and clear it up for me.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/can-you-still-spread-covid-19-after-you-get-vaccinated

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-f65cb7ee-24dc-48d0-bc08-8cfb3423a3b6

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
oh no what do we do now

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I've used botanicals that increase the killer T cells beyond your imagination. They are not meds. They are not vaccines. IMHO, the reason these are classified as vaccines are to get the Congressional LEGAL immunity. If they were under a category as a medical procedure or drug, boom! All of those killed by these would have cases filed by families.

As to Bill gates patent 2020 060606, it doesn't refer to his vaccine. It refers to the .....well look it up. I posted it several times plus. Go to the link of the patent office. Apparently it's on his to do list for things to come.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Not really. But here are a couple of articles describing what I just did and are seemingly consistent with what the guy in the video explains. Be my guest and clear it up for me.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/can-you-still-spread-covid-19-after-you-get-vaccinated

Okay, this is kind of a simplified, 7'th grade biology explanation of viral infection.

A virus is not a bacteria. It is not actually a living organism. It does not feed and divide within the body.
A virus is actually just a molecule. A nucleac acid genome (DNA or RNA), encased in a protein shell.

The virus infects the body by invading cells within the body. Once inside a cell, the protein envelope opens and lets the genome loose within the cell. The genome then co-opts the cells own DNA/RNA and causes the host cell to replicate many clones of the invader. Those clones then burst out of the cell, usually destroying the membrane of the host cell and killing it.

The numbers of virus within the body explodes exponentially until the body can marshal defenses to stop the infection.

There are defense aparatus in the body which recognize such infections and contribute to the production of the body's defenses.

This is what these new vaccines are purported to do. Their job is to make the body recognize the viral infection earlier and speed the production of defenses.

The vaccine actually does nothing until an infection occurs. By definition, you must become infected with the virus before the body starts producing the agents which will eliminate the infection.

So yes, what you said about getting infected after vaccination is true, and expected. But the vaccination helps the body to keep the number of infected cells low enough that they are not debilitating. Thus, in a way, preventing the disease.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here's one quick result on the basic topic of the Luciferase I think you are referring to at the end. It doesn't get into the details like my bookmarks, but they are no longer available since YouTube banned the channels. Look up Quantum Dot and you'll find more.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/s...icroneedle-vaccine-delivery-system-work/

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Okay, this is kind of a simplified, 7'th grade biology explanation of viral infection.

A virus is not a bacteria. It is not actually a living organism. It does not feed and divide within the body.
A virus is actually just a molecule. A nucleac acid genome (DNA or RNA), encased in a protein shell.

The virus infects the body by invading cells within the body. Once inside a cell, the protein envelope opens and lets the genome loose within the cell. The genome then co-opts the cells own DNA/RNA and causes the host cell to replicate many clones of the invader. Those clones then burst out of the cell, usually destroying the membrane of the host cell and killing it.

The numbers of virus within the body explodes exponentially until the body can marshal defenses to stop the infection.

There are defense aparatus in the body which recognize such infections and contribute to the production of the body's defenses.

This is what these new vaccines are purported to do. Their job is to make the body recognize the viral infection earlier and speed the production of defenses.

The vaccine actually does nothing until an infection occurs. By definition, you must become infected with the virus before the body starts producing the agents which will eliminate the infection.

So yes, what you said about getting infected after vaccination is true, and expected. But the vaccination helps the body to keep the number of infected cells low enough that they are not debilitating. Thus, in a way, preventing the disease.

Thanks. The doc in the video more or less explained what you and I just did... that the vaccines themselves do not outright stop infection. I think the difference, and this is my interpretation of his spiel, was that he presented that truth as controversial which is what I was reacting to. Everything both you and he described, was consistent with how I understood the coronavirus vaccines to work and just about all other vaccines for that matter.

So I'm not sure I understand his point.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
His point was disinformation and to cause fear among the ill-informed.

Lots of that available on the Right these days as well as the Left.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here you go slumlord.
This is the plan after what gates called his "final solution."
He started this company to make $ and control the world economies through his "Verification MARK.".
He calls it that because he probably wanted to pick a biblical term. Lol.

This is his patent and the details.
Nothing is certain as elon musk even has a version.
One thing I believe is that forced vaccines and other things like central banking, buying or selling or having a job will be implemented eventually. The quantum dot might be one of the technical vehicles to make it work.
The enzyme agent is Luciferase, that phosphoreses from its inserted location in the back of the hand, or elons in the forehead is likely fulfillment of Revelation 13:16-18 KJV....

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I think that there's some wisdom in understanding it coming together like this. What do you think?
Would you share this with your pastor? I'm curious what he thinks about this post. Include the patent link if you do.

https://patentscope2.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/17/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Here's one quick result on the basic topic of the Luciferase I think you are referring to at the end. It doesn't get into the details like my bookmarks, but they are no longer available since YouTube banned the channels. Look up Quantum Dot and you'll find more.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/05/s...icroneedle-vaccine-delivery-system-work/

I’ve seen it a couple times outside of your links.

Thought I was going to have sit through it again with some friends and then my in-laws (bless their heart)

I’m signed up to get a 1A2 wait list call designation.

I’m “an invalid that can’t live by myself” Gonna bring dark ray charles glasses and tyrone biggims red cap

Hopefully this week, I can get squeezed in with Uniformed Hero: meter maid first responder

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
IMO, the biggest scam of all this is that they are saying you still need to mask up & social distance (i.e. lock down) even after you get the full course of these vaccines.

WTF?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Here you go slumlord.
He started this company to make $ and control the world economies through his "Verification MARK.".

One thing I believe is that forced vaccines and other things like central banking, buying or selling or having a job will be implemented eventually. The quantum dot might be one of the technical vehicles to make it work.
The enzyme agent is Luciferase, that phosphoreses from its inserted location in the back of the hand, or elons in the forehead is likely fulfillment of Revelation 13:16-18 KJV....

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

I think that there's some wisdom in understanding it coming together like this. What do you think?
Would you share this with your pastor? I'm curious what he thinks about this post. Include the patent link if you do.

It really does seem that all things are falling into place.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
IMO, the biggest scam of all this is that they are saying you still need to mask up & social distance (i.e. lock down) even after you get the full course of these vaccines.

WTF?

Yes, they do say that, and that's because it's not a vaccine. It doesn't prevent transmission from those who are vaccinated.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I always suspected that most of our population was stupid.

COVID 19 affirmed it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Here you go slumlord.

So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

So they could track the Modified/ activated part of RNA/DNA with a test of some sort as proof that you complied to directives to get the shot???
Nothing like that could possibly be used against you in a utopian Liberal Socialist Democrat society down the line when they have complete authoritarian control...

Hmmmmm????

Pass on the shot or the microchip proposals for convenience of life matters that they are beginning to condition the sheeple too right now.

Resist....
Sell out dearly.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by denton

A voice of sanity.

Thanks, with some of the far off opinions devoid of fact expressed here it makes me wonder how in the world some here do something like reloading their own ammo without blowing off a hand.

From Wikipedia

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1] A vaccine typically contains a biological preparation from disease-causing microorganism or made synthetically that resembles it.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Renegade 50

So they could track the Modified/ activated part of RNA/DNA with a test of some sort as proof that you complied to directives to get the shot???
Nothing like that could possibly be used against you in a utopian Liberal Socialist Democrat society down the line when they have complete authoritarian control...

How is this vax any different in that regard than any of the multitude you received while in the military.

Do not those dead virus, or weakened virus inoculations contain DNA and RNA? Could that genetic material also be tested for?

Do not all of our polio, smallpox, flu, pneumonia, DPT, MMR, and all the other vax the kids are required before they start school contain DNA and RNA?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by sse
oh no what do we do now

Take your chances

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V

No it isn't. A vaccine make you immune to the disease you are vaccinated for.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
\\

-There is an antibody test but the FDA says not to use it for COVID-19 because it's not an accurate test.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

How is this vax any different in that regard than any of the multitude you received while in the military.

Do not those dead virus, or weakened virus inoculations contain DNA and RNA? Could that genetic material also be tested for?

Do not all of our polio, smallpox, flu, pneumonia, DPT, MMR, and all the other vax the kids are required before they start school contain DNA and RNA?

Ahhhhhh...
One they will look for?
For compliance with their agenda of control.....

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by victoro

How does it do that? How is immunity conferred without "stimulating" the immune system to recognize said pathogen and defeat it?

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
" how is that not a vaccine"

Vaccines are made from the actual virus and will make you immune from that virus. If you get these "vaccines" you won't be immune from COVID-19. Did you watch the whole video?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Vaccines are made from the actual virus.

Not according to my Dr. I saw last Thursday, while discussing this vaccine he said it wasn't made from the virus at all. I don't know who to believe anymore.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ahhhhhh...
One they will look for?

Can the Socialist Dictatorial minions not track any chosen vax as a sign of compliance?

If one chooses to avoid this vax because one does not like the shortcut methods of testing......great. Don't take it.

If one thinks the likelihood of vax caused damage is greater than the likelihood of Covid caused damage.....great don't take it.

But if one is actually at elevated risk of death, very severe illness, or possible long term deleterious effect from the Covid, please do not avoid the Vax because of politically motivated half truths or actual lies about its effects, contents, and development.

For example, my daughter just sent me a meme showing that Covid Vax would cause the recipient to become sterile..

I mean really, she believes this schitt.

Not to mention that I was voluntarily sterilized Dec 31, 1984, just as she was ten years ago.

And the Vax is going to cause us to get AIDS! Really people, think about this schitt. How are you gonna get AIDS unless you expose yourself to AIDS.

#frustration

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V

How does it do that? How is immunity conferred without "stimulating" the immune system to recognize said pathogen and defeat it?

I don't believe you watched the whole video are maybe you did but with ear plugs. These "vaccines" are not vaccines but experimental gene therapies using synthetic RNA fragments (not COVID-19 fragments). They didn't even attempt to test them to see if they provided any immunity for COVID-19. The patents for both of these "vaccines" even say they are gene therapies and not vaccines. There are proven gene therapies for some cancers. It's against the law to use unproven gene therapies on people so our FDA (owned by the drug companies) is letting them call these gene therapies vaccines so they can't be sued. There are many other proven ways to boost your immune system that are safer than experimental gene therapies.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Vaccines are made from the actual virus and will make you immune from that virus. If you get these "vaccines" you won't be immune from COVID-19. Did you watch the whole video?

The video was full of innuendo and double speak. Lots of "qualified" statements.

Name the vaccines which actually prevent ANY replication of a pathogen within the body. Instead of preparing the body to resist the infection as it begins.

If the vax prevents illness when exposed to a pathogen, that is the definition of immunity.

If the vax prevents illness in 95% of cases and leads to a lessor severity of illness in the other 5%, that's damned attractive to me.

Vaccines have been made from actual virus in the past. That is not a requirement to meet the definition of a vaccine.

Biologically active portions of the virus particle can now be artificially engeneered and duplicated in the lab. Those portions resemble the virus particle closely enough to stimulate immune response. And since no active virus was ever used in the process, the possibility of pathogen transmission is eliminated.

It is not possible to "get the disease" from the shot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here you go slumlord.

So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?

Anybody who's read the Bible from cover to cover and has the Spirit of God to help them understand knows that the RC Popes have been called Father in violation to God's Word, thus making themselves types of replacements for the true Jesus Christ.
Ie.
A. Forgiveness of sins
B. The foundation stone (Peter was the little rock).
C. Accepting worship
D. Calling themselves "The Holy Father (pope)"

Matthew 23:9 Jesus said,

"And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

I could go on for half a dozen more points, but this is enough. John said that there would be.many antichrists. Then in the book of Revelation there is one over ruling Antichrist with great power over all of the earth, not just one denomination.

You said, "So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?"

The Sunday worship being the mark belief comes from a pseudo christian religious cult. It isn't worth your time or mine to even go there. No christians ever taught that. It is far beyond what is clearly in the Bible.

This is the best place to start for further details that will lead to clear teaching on these end times.

https://youtu.be/GxdXw7LFguk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I don't believe you watched the whole video are maybe you did but with ear plugs. These "vaccines" are not vaccines but experimental gene therapies using synthetic RNA fragments (not COVID-19 fragments). They didn't even attempt to test them to see if they provided any immunity for COVID-19. The patents for both of these "vaccines" even say they are gene therapies and not vaccines. There are proven gene therapies for some cancers. It's against the law to use unproven gene therapies on people so our FDA (owned by the drug companies) is letting them call these gene therapies vaccines so they can't be sued. There are many other proven ways to boost your immune system that are safer than experimental gene therapies.

But you can't make billions of dollars by recommending or supplying those other methods.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Here you go slumlord.

Anybody who's read the Bible from cover to cover and has the Spirit of God to help them understand knows that the RC Popes have been called Father in violation to God's Word, thus making themselves types of replacements for the true Jesus Christ.
Ie.
A. Forgiveness of sins
C. Accepting worship

"And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."

I could go on for half a dozen more points, but this is enough. John said that there would be.many antichrists. Then in the book of Revelation there is one over ruling Antichrist with great power over all of the earth, not just one denomination.

You said, "So, what makes this theory any more viable than the theory I was told sixty years ago where the pope is the anti-christ and the mark of the beast is Sunday worship?"

The Sunday worship being the mark belief comes from a pseudo christian religious cult. It isn't worth your time or mine to even go there. No christians ever taught that. It is far beyond what is clearly in the Bible.

This is the best place to start for further details that will lead to clear teaching on these end times.

Yet, you brag about how "intelligent" you are... People who have to constantly talk about how intelligent, successful, rich or good looking they are, usually aren't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RJL53

Vaccines are made from the actual virus.

Not according to my Dr. I saw last Thursday, while discussing this vaccine he said it wasn't made from the virus at all. I don't know who to believe anymore.

Definitely some anonymous poster on the campfire.
Definitely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Here you go slumlord.

Ie.
A. Forgiveness of sins
C. Accepting worship

Yet, you brag about how "intelligent" you are... People who have to constantly talk about how intelligent, successful, rich or good looking they are, usually aren't.

Here it is for EVERYONE to see.
Where do I brag about being so intelligent???

Ask any true Bible believing Christian on this board if these aren't just a few basics they learned reading the Bible. They would likely tell you both the same. It has NOTHING to do with my IQ. It has to do with spending a little time with the Lord and His Word.
You would do well to listen to the link. That is for your highest blessing. I couldn't give you $10,000 and come close to that.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
doesn't matter what words are put on the various parts, or methodologies, doesn't matter if the stuff is 90% effective in trials.

are any numbers going down, regardless of complications or not,( what pile you put the bodies in)?

Giving, or pointing your finger at Gates, is as ignorant as thinking he invented MSDOS or any other computer stuff.

each new drug (vaccine or call it what you want) must have a unique process for manufacture or a unique piece 0f chemical machinery to be patented.

with the strides in genetic research the last 20 years, the old definitions are misleading, if not incorrect.

The video was full of innuendo and double speak. Lots of "qualified" statements.

Name the vaccines which actually prevent ANY replication of a pathogen within the body. Instead of preparing the body to resist the infection as it begins.

If the vax prevents illness when exposed to a pathogen, that is the definition of immunity.

If the vax prevents illness in 95% of cases and leads to a lessor severity of illness in the other 5%, that's damned attractive to me.

Vaccines have been made from actual virus in the past. That is not a requirement to meet the definition of a vaccine.

Biologically active portions of the virus particle can now be artificially engeneered and duplicated in the lab. Those portions resemble the virus particle closely enough to stimulate immune response. And since no active virus was ever used in the process, the possibility of pathogen transmission is eliminated.

It is not possible to "get the disease" from the shot.

This

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50

Ahhhhhh...
One they will look for?

Can the Socialist Dictatorial minions not track any chosen vax as a sign of compliance?

If one chooses to avoid this vax because one does not like the shortcut methods of testing......great. Don't take it.

If one thinks the likelihood of vax caused damage is greater than the likelihood of Covid caused damage.....great don't take it.

But if one is actually at elevated risk of death, very severe illness, or possible long term deleterious effect from the Covid, please do not avoid the Vax because of politically motivated half truths or actual lies about its effects, contents, and development.

For example, my daughter just sent me a meme showing that Covid Vax would cause the recipient to become sterile..

I mean really, she believes this schitt.

Not to mention that I was voluntarily sterilized Dec 31, 1984, just as she was ten years ago.

And the Vax is going to cause us to get AIDS! Really people, think about this schitt. How are you gonna get AIDS unless you expose yourself to AIDS.

#frustration

Ahhhh....
They dgaf about the others.
It's not their agenda
C19 explotation for dependency on the Govt is the agenda
Liberal Socialist Democrat govt...

C19 has been driven into peoples heads as a control.
The Liberal Socialist Democrats now have that control/ fear ingrained into half the nations minds.
People will believe the ones that give them everything .
They trust the govt cause the govt supplies all their needs from birth to death.

If ya say a lie enough it becomes the truth to many...

Give it time under jo and the ho.
Proof of vaccination will be mandatory for everything in day to day life.

That and a microchip which they are coming out with to make our lifes easier in all things supposedly....

You give these people an inch they take a mile.
And it never stops...

I expect when joe goes on the welcome back china tour.
The chinese will "gift" the USA and the world with their "recently developed" C19 vaccine.

No one making a low level persistent bio wpn would ever develop a vaccine for it before releasing it all over the planet..
Nawww....
Especially for their govt and military and keep it hush hush...

And everyone seems to sweep it aside the bucketheads did tihis schit to show the world how dependant we are on them and to unseat President Trump cause of his hardball stance agsinst the coksukka,s

Joey will forgive em for it all.......

We are f u c k e d as a nation......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,225
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.