Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
I've been saying that ever since they came out. This Doctor can explain why much better than I can. I won't be taking either one. They are calling them vaccines so they can't be sued. If you skip to the about the 20 minute you'll find out that these "vaccines" won't make you immune to the COVID-19 virus. They are meant to stimulate your immune system and that's all.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AuvhMTMoby41/

Last edited by victoro; 01/17/21.
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Bit of manipulation of science. The blonde sitting next to him is a clue.

V
victoro Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
V
She just keeps you watching. The manipulation of science is being done by the drug companies.

Last edited by victoro; 01/17/21.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
That's exactly what a vaccine does, stimulate your immune system.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven’t seen an available antigen test yet? If you can’t check antibodies then you don’t have a vaccine.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Bisley
That's exactly what a vaccine does, stimulate your immune system.

My thought exactly. If the product prepares your immune system to resist a pathogen, and it prevents one from becoming seriously ill, how is that not a vaccine?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I haven’t seen an available antigen test yet? If you can’t check antibodies then you don’t have a vaccine.

Does it matter if the vaccine prevents illness by T cells vs antibodies?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

IgG

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Antibodies fade fairly quickly after you get well again. Your T and B cells remember for a long time, and that is what the vaccine sets up.

Be not weary in well doing.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by denton
Antibodies fade fairly quickly after you get well again. Your T and B cells remember for a long time, and that is what the vaccine sets up.

A voice of sanity.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Until you are exposed to a different form of coronavirus, which could lead to a reaction far worse than if not vaccinated for Covid

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

It’s $25 for an antibody test in Grand Junction.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I thought it was pretty well established that both vaccines may not protect from "infection" but do protect from "disease" brought about from the infection. In other words, you can still get the virus but you won't get sick if vaccinated. And I didn't think that was uncommon in vaccinations... that inhibiting the disease over the infection itself is the more common form.

I watched the video and couldn't really figure out what the hell he was driving at.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Before I watch, do they mention the “vax” turning me into a walking 5-G antenna and some glow in the dark stuff named after the Devil?

Like all of Happy Camper’s videos on this subject?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BeanMan

It’s $25 for an antibody test in Grand Junction.

I’ve asked around here and nobody knows. It doesn’t matter to me as neither I nor my family will be getting the vaccine.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Before I watch, do they mention the “vax” turning me into a walking 5-G antenna and some glow in the dark stuff named after the Devil?

No, they don't.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by copperking81
I thought it was pretty well established that both vaccines may not protect from "infection" but do protect from "disease" brought about from the infection. In other words, you can still get the virus but you won't get sick if vaccinated. And I didn't think that was uncommon in vaccinations... that inhibiting the disease over the infection itself is the more common form.

I watched the video and couldn't really figure out what the hell he was driving at.

Do you understand how a virus infects the body? And how it reproduces within the body? Or even what a virus actually is?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by copperking81

Do you understand how a virus infects the body? And how it reproduces within the body? Or even what a virus actually is?

Not really. But here are a couple of articles describing what I just did and are seemingly consistent with what the guy in the video explains. Be my guest and clear it up for me.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/can-you-still-spread-covid-19-after-you-get-vaccinated

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/.../65-f65cb7ee-24dc-48d0-bc08-8cfb3423a3b6

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
oh no what do we do now

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

I've used botanicals that increase the killer T cells beyond your imagination. They are not meds. They are not vaccines. IMHO, the reason these are classified as vaccines are to get the Congressional LEGAL immunity. If they were under a category as a medical procedure or drug, boom! All of those killed by these would have cases filed by families.

As to Bill gates patent 2020 060606, it doesn't refer to his vaccine. It refers to the .....well look it up. I posted it several times plus. Go to the link of the patent office. Apparently it's on his to do list for things to come.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

314 members (1lesfox, 2alphas2, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,830 guests, and 958 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,632
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.