Hop To
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by SDblackhills
Some real psychos in this thread, and not the guy in Alaska...

Larry is the Trump of 24HCF... Trump introduced us to the swamp creatures and Larry has brought out the psychos on this forum. The entertainment value is worth way over what I am paying for it....

Bob

Larry is a drunk piece of trash that went after my son a long time ago.

He was a piece of trash then, and he's a piece of trash now.

I find his ass-kissers funny. They're quick to open their cock holster whenever anyone treats him like the douche nozzle that he is.

Either way, I get to say goodnight to my son tonight, and Larry, well, he doesn't.

Well, it is evident you have issues, but I question whether it is really Larry who is at the center of them....

There goes that cock holster again.....

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

In a lot of circumstances...they sure do.

But in many more circumstances, they do not.......

OMG, you don't have to use the turret -or- the holdovers if you don't want. Just center and shoot. Then a buck comes out at 400 and you miss because you are pulling holdover out of your ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

OMG, you don't have to use the turret -or- the holdovers if you don't want. Just center and shoot. Then a buck comes out at 400 and you miss because you are pulling holdover out of your ass.

Some of us hunt in woods. I'd have to cut trees down to shoot 100.

So if a buck's at 400 I'm missing it because I'm not seeing it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never been difficult to sort them who shoot,from them who Imagine and Pretend. You can follow the trail to The Do Nothing Gang's Couchboud Kchunts,from all the Hurt Feeler Reports littering the way. Hint. LAUGHING!

It is funnier than fhuqk,that nary a one of them(that means "none") can afford a camera. What were the "odds",that the "Victims" have more than a few rock solid reasons to Whine,all of which is heartfelt to boot and never not in the highest key?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Northern Lite "don't shoot",but at least there's FRESH Splendid Pixels for The Crying Karen Kchunts to pilfer. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'm rather enjoying that in Retard Land,even the center of the fhuqking crosshairs are now suddenly "tricky",despite being surrounded mechanically by build quality,that grants opportunity to RELIABLY align what scopes are fhuqking SUPPOSED to do and that's steer bullets. Purty BIG Day for the Window Lickers,with that NEW "revelation" unearthed for them. Now it'll only take a few years of picking up pop cans,to make a Down Payment on their first scope that actually fhuqking works. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts and here's to the HILARITY of the Fact you think about me more times in a day,than you shoot live rounds in a year.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Some of us hunt in woods. I'd have to cut trees down to shoot 100.

So if a buck's at 400 I'm missing it because I'm not seeing it.

AlpineCrick lives out west. If you cannot even see 100 yds, why even use a scope?

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! You have (1) guy that’ll swollow your kids it looks like!!! Congratulations!!

Laughing “with lots of periods”..................................

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some real psychos in this thread, and not the guy in Alaska...

Larry is the Trump of 24HCF... Trump introduced us to the swamp creatures and Larry has brought out the psychos on this forum. The entertainment value is worth way over what I am paying for it....

Bob

I find his ass-kissers funny. They're quick to open their cock holster whenever anyone treats him like the douche nozzle that he is.

Either way, I get to say goodnight to my son tonight, and Larry, well, he doesn't.

Well, it is evident you have issues, but I question whether it is really Larry who is at the center of them....

I know you’ll appreciate this, since you suck his ass... 😂

Boob, your boy puts forth way more effort than his haters, it appears you are the dumbest of fuucks, if this is your entertainment, you are a bored brokedick fuuck, which is quite obvious, sorry you must live vicariously through a washed up lazy bushelor that has never had nothing, or will never have nothing , thanks to your brother Biden... haha

You Oregon fuucks are special.👍👍🖕🏿🖕🏿

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

Like Hoalie ACTUALLY "shoots". Hint.(grin)

Or could "cut a tree down". Hint. LAUGHING!

She couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots,let alone "remember" the magnification or ocular sizing of her HERALDED Hissy Fit Optic...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING +P++!!!!.....................

Oooooopsie! Rude of me not to include a pic,for all of The Do Nothing Gang and their attempt at "living" vicariously.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I'd feel bad, but the literal buckets of primed brass needing to be filled in this day and age of scarce primers makes me giddy.

GFY midget

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Love the effort your putting forth!! Rah rah rah!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

AlpineCrick lives out west. If you cannot even see 100 yds, why even use a scope?

Either you're being a smartass or you don't hunt in the morning or evening. Which is it?

Fiber optic irons help, but nothing beats good glass in barely legal light. We couldn't scope our muzzle loaders until recently in MN. It's a lot easier now. I probably wouldn't have taken the shot at the bonus tag doe I shot this year with my iron sighted Knight. Bang-flop with the CVA+scope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I rather enjoy The Do Nothing Gang's penchant to amass very WELL founded Insecurities,as they extoll that their greatest efforts,are simply blasse' for most...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". It's VERY "surprising" that you Crying Karens "live" vicariously. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Quick, keep moving the goalposts.

I'm sure some of your ass-kissers will be impressed.

And, I'm not gonna lie, that's a bigger tree than I'll ever cut down, but it'd be more impressive if you were taller. With a less "village people" cum saver over your cock holster.

And the pic was from this century......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Nice 4’r!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

It'd be one thing to go up to AK and confront the guy man-to-man if he made you so mad, but you guys don't do that. Looking people up on facebook, looking up their families, finding their homes and addresses, talking about suicide, obsessing over them in general... that's middle school girl stuff, not what a man does.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It'd be one thing to go up to AK and confront the guy man-to-man if he made you so mad, but you guys don't do that. Looking people up on facebook, looking up their families, finding their homes and addresses, talking about suicide, obsessing over them in general... that's middle school girl stuff, not what a man does.

Actually, responding in kind on the internet is more mature than stalking (I don't know where he lives, don't care) or getting into a violent confrontation no matter how satisfying it would be.

But one of my few life's goals left is to make it to the finish line without kill'n any more people. YMMV.

Thanks for the info on being a "man."

GFY

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for The Do Nothing Gang,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It is VERY "surprising",that you "hard chargers" MUST "live" vicariously and the only thing you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies. Not that the botching Scopes,Rifles and regaling with The Doe Tales ain't fhuqking MAGNIFICENT Humor too,especially when so easily intertwined with your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Do not "forget",that them that can't do for themselves,simply must ride coat tails and obliviously quantify that Imagination is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Perhaps you Couchbound Kchunts could correlate,just how many times a day you "get" think about me. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to fuel them Insecurities and grant you more opportunity to steal Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your Best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! You got good at pounding wedges and carryin gas for the cutters I see!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your computer den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your computer den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

I'm glad you could get off Stick's taint long enough to type a post.

GFY

As for Stick, he's a douche. His being a douche was likely a huge part of his son killing himself. That's not my problem, it's just an observation.

Another observation is that his ass kissers (that's you) seem pretty fuucking selective in which words from whom offend you. Maybe put on your big boy pants or STFU.

Giving shiit back to some midget a-hole on the internet is what it is. It doesn't mean the person doing it wouldn't back it up in person.

wink

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (01Foreman400, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 3,010 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,259
Posts18,467,093
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.