Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice talk Bobby. Simple fact is , well I am not worked up 1 bit, I actually enjoy rubbin LarryO’s nose in shiit daily, I laugh, others laugh, I get pm’s about it, just plain fun, and most of the time I get paid to do it!! Win/win

I do appreciate the double standards though, your boy can fuuck with folks non stop, but oh boy, when folks talk [bleep] back, they’re obsessed, stick chasers blah blah fuucking blah. LarryO is a grown boy, if he didn’t like it, he would simply change. But boy, LarryO sure likes a good suckass!! Haha 😂

As a side note, just look how much effort your hard chargin little buddy puts into these posts, paragraphs, pics, he’s addicted, he loses sleep over this shiit, fuuckers like me live rent free in his pickled brain. Anyways Bobby, sit back and enjoy the show, or ignore it, but please quit whining.. 🤫😘👍

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman

As a side note, just look how much effort your hard chargin little buddy puts into these posts, paragraphs, pics, he’s addicted, he loses sleep over this shiit, fuuckers like me live rent free in his pickled brain. Anyways Bobby, sit back and enjoy the show, or ignore it, but please quit whining.. 🤫😘👍

You summed it up better than me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone remember when Stick was challenged to a shooting competition?

Did he ever accept? He must've won, right?

laugh

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
that was very neat watching the huge tree - chainsaw cutting. thanks

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Sheister
Reading some of the ridiculous nonsense that passes for conversation on this site from a few posters reminds me of a bunch of teenage mean girls talking smack after a case of beer ..... it's a real hoot to listen to the BS, but it's obvious they aren't capable of backing it up even if they wanted to. Just shows how much crap some guys can talk behind a computer screen when someone like Rick gives them enough rope....

The sad part of all this is that all you worked up teenagers are letting a few words on a computer screen get you worked up to the point of acting like fools when you haven't even met these people in person or talked to any of them. But, hey, it's the computer age- who needs a reason to be an a-hole these days, right? Just talk all the crap you want in the safety of your compute

r den..... yup, like real men, right? I hope you guys take something for that vaginal infection before it's too late....

Who's worked up? This is entertainment at a slow day at work for me. Larry's a piece of [bleep]. And deserves everything that comes his way.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This is comedy gold.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon just a few syllables by me,scarring The Do Nothing Gang for their version(s) of "life" and their valiant effort to reiterate obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as they Cry about it. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

"Slow" day here and one would need to drive a stake,to monitor you Window Licking Whining Kchunts for "movement". At least you feverishly "get" to read EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel and that's just GOTTA "count" for something. Give or fhuqking take. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you "hard chargers",Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like Sticky says, I don't shoot none at all, but I was frantically scouring the internet to find pictures to steal so I could pretend, and found a few.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Thank goodness for Google.....

😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! What a busy day you had!! Do you run straight to the computer upon arrival every time?? Thanks for taking pics for me!! They’re soooooo stellar!! 😘🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Quick, keep moving the goalposts.

I'm sure some of your ass-kissers will be impressed.

And, I'm not gonna lie, that's a bigger tree than I'll ever cut down, but it'd be more impressive if you were taller. With a less "village people" cum saver over your cock holster.

And the pic was from this century......

Holy crap! You literally wrote exactly what I thought line by line when I looked at Sticks picture! Nailed it!

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stick, what are the specs on that green gun second from the bottom? Thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice work putting that tree on the deck.

Take care

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Three Gorges Dam,couldn't begin to contain the plethora of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities! There's routinely more ammo than that,in my fhuqking crummy. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!

I thought Big Green went out of Bidness? Now I'm torn on 223,223AI,270,22 PPC Improved,6 PPC SALAMI or 6 PPC Improved,as it strikes me as being an extry bolt laying in wait?!? Google as you must and nod them pencil necks,like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for doing your BEST though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

dog',

1-9" 30" Three Hunnert Whizzum,1.355" at the muzzle. Roller Rocker Flat Bearing Trigger and "Sleeper" Love throughout. Smooches 2800fps 212 ELD's at 3.045" COAL and though shy of 20#,it still shoots soft. Hint. (grin)

Whistling my way through yet another Dog Schit Lot of fhuqking Norma brass,mainly for Giggles and then will get serious.

Rattled my way through all the 208's loaded for the piece of fhuqking schit S/S 70 Krassick 300 Whizzum above it and will try to remember to yerk the barrel this afternoon and get the receiver flunged in the Mail, for the 7 Whizzum UPGRADE ala 8" Bart' and 180 ELD magfed Smooches.

I'm rather good for The Economy...................(grin)

Hammer',

Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.(grin)

Not often,that a guy has the ground to get at things that easily. Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by liliysdad
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

In a lot of circumstances...they sure do.

But in many more circumstances, they do not.......

BS. I hunted Alpinecrick's backyard the last 2yrs and had numerous "circumstances" to dial click shoot both bucks and bulls, have numerous pics to prove it. Even Randy Newberg in his video had time to talk to his camera man, then dial/click kill his bull. I'll add I've hunted 7 western states unguided over the years and there were many opportunities to click and shoot even in general hunt units.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Are shiitin me?? You went shootin today??? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I think Stick is a Grade A douche canoe

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I wonder if Stick has been able to Hug ALL of his kids today

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I wonder if Stick has been able to Hug ALL of his kids today

Like he cares???....

LarryO is all about LarryO, if only obviously... hence some other swingin Dick piling up his ex regularly....🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So if I take a good dump or two every day, does that make me one of the regular folks?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stick, a 212 at 2800 sounds like a bad ass combo! How wide is your receiver? Sounds like 1.355" at muzzle is wider than receiver, or is it the same? Thanks

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,210 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.