Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ballz,

Man up and admit you’re wrong. You might get a little respect for it. Stop digging your hole deeper.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Jimmy junior is projecting his activity of sucking on tootsie rolls while rubbing a pic of Obammy. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
He's proven himself to be a pathological liar and a narcissist, which wrecked his reelection campaign and the Republican Party not mention led to the Senate going Democratic. From a policy standpoint, he was better than most. They can impeach him or put him in prison for all I care. I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for each.

Trump absolutely did not wreck the Republican Party.
They did that on their own.
Trump wasn’t a Republican either. He simply used them as a vehicle to become president and then work tirelessly to save this great nation, with zero thanks from a lot of people including people on here that should know better.
If anything, we let HIM down. Very few did one thing to actually participate and make a difference.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Jimmy junior is projecting his activity of sucking on tootsie rolls while rubbing a pic of Obammy. LOL

That visual had a really weird vibe to it.
Especially the way he rolled straight into the whole “nailed to a cross and died for our sins”
I’d love to see the look on his face if he ever figures out that picture of a white Jesus is bullscheit and he actually would’ve looked a lot like those “negroes” he’s always bitching about!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Especially the way he rolled straight into the whole “nailed to a cross and died for our sins”
I’d love to see the look on his face if he ever figures out that picture of a white Jesus is bullscheit and he actually would’ve looked a lot like those “negroes” he’s always bitching about!

So, which flavor..........cherry or grape? LOL

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason.

The Senate was not going to nominate any of his picks who would help drain the swamp. McConnell kept the Senate in session continuously for the purpose of keeping Trump from making any recess appointments. And goofballs on this site are still, looking to the Republicans to rescue this country.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

So, which flavor..........cherry or grape? LOL

Fig

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
James Jr,
Jesus wasn’t Scandinavian. Sorry to burst your bubble.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Not at all mad at the man and grateful that we had him as long as we did.

His weakness was that he was politically naive, particularly in selecting people for critical positions close to him. When he realized that and came to terms with the fact he had but one choice and that was to simply bulldoze ahead and let the chips fall.

Until his presidency no one in America had any idea of how corrupt and compromised our government truly is. For that we all owe him the deepest debt of gratitude.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I don't even know Trump. I am disappointed that he wasn't Superman and Jesus rolled into one. I am disappointed that he hired the Swamp, rather than draining it. I am disappointed that he didn't bother to have his Justice Dept arrest and charge many, many criminals in government who have openly committed treason.

The Senate was not going to nominate any of his picks who would help drain the swamp. McConnell kept the Senate in session continuously for the purpose of keeping Trump from making any recess appointments. And goofballs on this site are still, looking to the Republicans to rescue this country.

Pat, what recess appointments was he to make ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
James Jr,

Not cherry, not grape...........hmmmmmmmmmmm, Chocolate?

No, that's steelheads, oops, I means Bob's favorite.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump is the greatest POTUS ever and is 100% for the US of A. Shutting down the country because of the China flu and not responding to the rioting, looting and the burning of our cities was a bad call. We owe President Trump more than we can ever pay back and I sure want another 4 years of Trump as POTUS.

Life is good live it while you can.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
President Trump was the first President since Reagan that I truly was happy to vote for twice instead of picking the lesser of 2 evils. He accomplished much more than thought possible. His policy was right. His personality alienated some voters that should have voted for him.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
James Jr,

Not cherry, not grape...........hmmmmmmmmmmm, Chocolate?

No, that's steelheads, oops, I means Bob's favorite.

X

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hindsight is 20/20 apparently. Lot of armchair quarterbacks telling how the game should’ve been played.
As far As I’m concerned, he’s a true Patriot and a great American. He gave us a solid majority in the SCOTUS that will help salvage our country for a decade or more. That alone is one hell of an accomplishment.

I would agree.

But he has known for 4 years the Swamp was coming and now we get to see how well he prepared.

I don't think it's over even if we see a virtual Biden inauguration.

But then I am a bit of an optimist.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Hindsight is 20/20 apparently. Lot of armchair quarterbacks telling how the game should’ve been played.
As far As I’m concerned, he’s a true Patriot and a great American. He gave us a solid majority in the SCOTUS that will help salvage our country for a decade or more. That alone is one hell of an accomplishment.

I would agree.

But he has known for 4 years the Swamp was coming and now we get to see how well he prepared.

I don't think it's over even if we see a virtual Biden inauguration.

But then I am a bit of an optimist.

I am too.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not mad, maybe disappointed on how it will end though.

I understand he was one against many, but if this election was stolen by such a magnitude such has many claim,

why no defense plan in 4 years?

Covid certainly did not help the situation, Don't know how or if he should have handled that differently..

All 3 debates this fall were awkward to watch, even I had to walk away from the first one,

But, President Trump is the first President I've ever really felt a personal connection with.

Another 4 years would have been so nice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by copperking81
Since I can remember, I've thought of the Founding Fathers as elder family. Hell, I think of George Washington as a great grandfather and I'd hazard a guess that most on this site and all true blooded Americans think of the Founders the exact same way. The reverence and respect runs extremely deep.

President Trump is the only modern American national figure I've come to think of in the same way. And aside from what's happening to our country, I'm genuinely pissed at the way he is being treated personally. It feels like watching my own dad, granddad, uncle, etc get run down day in and day out and it burns my azz.

+1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
I'm not mad, maybe disappointed on how it will end though.

I understand he was one against many, but if this election was stolen by such a magnitude such has many claim,

why no defense plan in 4 years?

There is a plan and Trump executed EO's back in 2018 for Foreign interference in our election.

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) has just released his "unclassified" assessment that Chyna did in fact influence our elections.

The DNI assessment quite possibly was available sooner than today to those that act on such things.

We are at the 2 minute mark on the 50 yard line with no time outs and down by 7.

Dire but not quite over.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Morewood
Best president in my lifetime but Trump knew the swamp was going to attempt to steal this election and he should've prepared the country better for the wide-spread fraud.

Instead, we get blindsided by mail in ballot fraud and programmable voting machines.

Blame your State legislators for that.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

562 members (1minute, 2sticks, 270wsmnutt, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,292
Posts18,448,951
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.