Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
L
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
President Biden and President Harris are going to let millions of illegal aliens into our country as soon as they become president. A flood of an unimaginable mass of men, women, and children from third world countries, all in need of housing, food, and compassionate treatment will soon be arriving. There is not sufficient housing available now so Presidents Biden-Harris will necessarily issue an Executive Order requiring that every home owner in America who has a spare bedroom or two, open their doors and take in the "immigrants" and see to their needs. After all, if you have a spare bedroom or two or three, those are just wasted spaces. You are very privileged.

For example, suppose you have a four bedroom house. You have three children. One is married and lives in another city. One is far away in the Peace Corps and one is still in college. You have three bedrooms of wasted space. You can have at least two families of non-privileged immigrants who can move into your home and become comfortable in those bedrooms. Of course, following the Biden/Harris E.O., you'll provide food, etc., for their nutritional needs and when they go to the local welfare office to get all their entitlements, you shall take them there and bring them back home.

Suppose your mother, a widow, is still living in her three bedroom home. That's two bedrooms of wasted space. As she is alone, she can be moved into your basement, sleeping on an Army cot, and her home of three empty bedrooms will serve as a place of comfort and shelter to two or three families of deserving, disadvantaged immigrants.

Another example. Suppose you own a vacation home out in the woods or mountains. That is so bourgeois, so retro, so selfish when millions of underprivileged immigrants need shelter. Suppose it is two bedrooms or more, a couple of families can live there. You'll not need it so think of the feeling of satisfaction knowing how you are a compassionate citizen helping those poor people in need. Other examples are infinite.

Everyone whose homes are used to house millions of needy immigrants will be issued a Genuine Certificate Of Compassion signed by none other than Presidents Biden and Harris. You'll want to frame it.

Compliance will be by compulsion and supervised by the Government's HOMO-Agency. (Home Owners Mandatory Orders Agency.) So, good folks, make sure your homes are ready. (Wealthy elitist Democrats are exempted.)

L.W.

I'm ready for a couple of the hot ass mail order bride types.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Will this be a caliotoe mandate?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I figure this idea was the purpose of all the census bullshit for the last 12 years. Maybe it will happen and maybe alot of houses will get burnt down too.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Future fiction, boys and girls. The stuff of screenplays. Our Dear Leaders would never do anything like that to us worker peasants ...uhhhh, I mean, citizens. wink

grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah.

I'm ready for 'em.

In the dark even.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
If the 2 Thai {maids] that live in the basement count I figure that I have done my share. Diversity is not all bad.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard they turned around. Something about a storm warning.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey LeanWolf where did you get this idea?
Is not going to happen!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (02bfishn, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,222
Posts18,466,460
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.