Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Oh, then Biden/Harris should put a halt to their plans to move into the White House, right? Trump is staying for four more years. Right?

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by shootem
And that report was released in December 2020. How in God’s name can the SCOTUS refuse to hear cases brought challenging the fallibility of this election? How can they refuse to listen to legitimate charges of vote rigging with this type president established. The machines and system were set up for fraud. So say the independent experts in the field after thorough and minute investigation. You can’t blame this on violent Trump rioters. This is fraud of the greatest consequence. If Dominion is complicit to fraud in this state county then the likelihood of fraud statewide must be recognized. And if the likelihood of fraud statewide is recognized then nationwide fraud must be assumed. The Insurrection Act must be utilized NOW to harvest whatever incriminating evidence is still there. There is no downside. Precident for fraud is established. There must be no inauguration of a criminal candidate fully aware and supportive of the process of stealing the election by his handlers. This must not stand. SCOTUS is compromised.

Uh....no schit?? Justice Roberts at Pedo Island is just the crumbs on the floor, I'm sure. There's a veritable banquet of "compromised" all over the SCOTUS.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
#gaslighting

FWIW, the hand recount and the machine count where nearly identical in Antrim county where the Dominion machine was examined. The alleged 68% error rate was misinterpreted/mistaken.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Goosey
That "ASOG" group are partisan loonies with no qualifications and the "report" was full of nonsense and discredited. "Must be the deep state cabal in action!"

ASOG authored the “preliminary forensic audit,” which was made public by the judge today. The group, however, has no apparent expertise in election administration and technology. Their work is limited to the previous release and amplification of other false information and fake documents. As expected, the plaintiff’s most recent report on Antrim County is similarly critically flawed, filled with dramatic conclusions without any evidence to support them.

The qualifications of those who authored the report are suspect, with no evidence or credentials provided to back up their “expertise.” Authors in the report also make unverified and unsupported claims that “fraud,” “intentional errors” and “bad faith” decisions made by election officials led them to their conclusions in the report. Moreover, many of their assertions are unsupported by evidence, with some even constituting hearsay and clearly show that the authors lack first-hand knowledge of events.

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359--547422--,00.html

Try as you might to pass this off to avoid blame, people know what happened and will never forget.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Oh, then Biden/Harris should put a halt to their plans to move into the White House, right? Trump is staying for four more years. Right?

My God I hope so. I don’t know how much progress Beijing and the Ho are having with the transition. I’m praying those troops are keeping people in...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shootem
And that report was released in December 2020. How in God’s name can the SCOTUS refuse to hear cases brought challenging the fallibility of this election? . . .

Chief Justice John Roberts!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My God I hope so. I don’t know how much progress Beijing and the Ho are having with the transition. I’m praying those troops are keeping people in...

So far, the biden team, pelosi, et al have not been given any quarter by the military players that count in the chain of command.

Wonder why that is?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any perp walks yet?

Anywhere?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dutch
Any perp walks yet?

Anywhere?

I love the theory that they will all be arrested when the coup is consummated on inauguration day!

LOL
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i've been wondering which would be better for us:

there was voting fraud and biden is illegal

or

there wasn't voting fraud and biden won?

tough choices if ya think about it.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Squidge
#gaslighting

FWIW, the hand recount and the machine count where nearly identical in Antrim county where the Dominion machine was examined. The alleged 68% error rate was misinterpreted/mistaken.

After they got caught. Cookies back in the jar. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by Squidge
#gaslighting

After they got caught. Cookies back in the jar. ;-{>8

You could take that up with the local Republican election officials that did the recount, Antrim county is a very red county.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gus
i've been wondering which would be better for us:

there was voting fraud and biden is illegal

or

there wasn't voting fraud and biden won?

tough choices if ya think about it.

Well at least you are keeping an open mind.

My bet - extreme behavior turned off the middle third; changing demographics came into play; and Trump made a strategic error by discouraging early voting and mail in voting.

It really is that simple and these far flung theories are just a way to deny the reality of the ever changing world.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I find it strange that a President who did his best to build a wall to keep out ilegal aliens...Has to watch a wall being built around the capital to keep the People out????????

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 445guy
I find it strange that a President who did his best to build a wall to keep out ilegal aliens...Has to watch a wall being built around the capital to keep the People out????????

Me too. If Trump would have been more gracious in admitting defeat perhaps things would be more even keeled.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Goosey
That "ASOG" group are partisan loonies with no qualifications and the "report" was full of nonsense and discredited. "Must be the deep state cabal in action!"

ASOG authored the “preliminary forensic audit,” which was made public by the judge today. The group, however, has no apparent expertise in election administration and technology. Their work is limited to the previous release and amplification of other false information and fake documents. As expected, the plaintiff’s most recent report on Antrim County is similarly critically flawed, filled with dramatic conclusions without any evidence to support them.

The qualifications of those who authored the report are suspect, with no evidence or credentials provided to back up their “expertise.” Authors in the report also make unverified and unsupported claims that “fraud,” “intentional errors” and “bad faith” decisions made by election officials led them to their conclusions in the report. Moreover, many of their assertions are unsupported by evidence, with some even constituting hearsay and clearly show that the authors lack first-hand knowledge of events.

https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359--547422--,00.html

How many times are you dumb fux gonna pull that pack of lies article up?

You dumb bastard.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by conrad101st

Me too. If Trump would have been more gracious in admitting defeat perhaps things would be more even keeled.

Thanks comrade!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by conrad101st

This Hall is obviously paved with idiots.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well fahqin' duh.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
To no one in particular, but there's so much bs everywhere that I don't know who's full of crap and who to believe...seriously, did Newsmax go the way of Breitbart or are they considered somewhat reliable?

There are several facts our viewers and readers should be aware. Newsmax has found no evidence either Dominion or Smartmatic owns the other, or has any business association with each other.

We have no evidence Dominion uses Smartmatic’s software or vice versa.

No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/smartmat...software-election/2020/12/19/id/1002355/

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, aaronward9, 21 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.