Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://wgme.com/news/local/us-defense-officials-fear-possible-inside-attack-at-inauguration

U.S. Defense officials fear possible inside attack at inauguration
by Associated PressSunday, January 17th 2021

U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.
U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn't flagged any issues.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just get AOC to wave them tig ol ta tas around on the jumbo tron

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wonder if they're keeping an eye on Rep Swallowswell...

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

It's the new Army. The gays and transsexuals won't be impressed.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hold a legitimate election and be accountable; now they feel the need to make the fake election a fake coup on top of everything.

Fugging commies...

"So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn't flagged any issues."
Great article; worries and hype, but no evidence, unlike the election, and similar to "Russian collusion".

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
more fear, Fear, FEAR! The White racist extremists have infiltrated the military!

kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Let the inquisitions begin. Careers will be ending real soon. Just a hint of disloyalty and you are done. The paranoia is getting pretty intense in Swampville tonight.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 01/17/21.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
https://wgme.com/news/local/us-defense-officials-fear-possible-inside-attack-at-inauguration

WASHINGTON (AP) -- U.S. defense officials say they are worried about an insider attack or other threat from service members involved in securing President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, prompting the FBI to vet all of the 25,000 National Guard troops coming into Washington for the event.

The massive undertaking reflects the extraordinary security concerns that have gripped Washington following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. And it underscores fears that some of the very people assigned to protect the city over the next several days could present a threat to the incoming president and other VIPs in attendance.

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn't flagged any issues.

For someone that supposedly won the vote biden doesn't seem too sure of his position.

Leftist rhetoric used to justify the subjugation of America.
following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.

You lot really do have a problem with your media.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Let the inquisitions begin. Careers will be ending real soon. Just a hint of disloyalty and you are done. The paranoia is getting pretty intense in Swampville tonight.

kwg

The Spaniards likely have a few instruments of determining the "Truth" in storage. Maybe they'll do a Lend Lease?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

kwg

The Spaniards likely have a few instruments of determining the "Truth" in storage. Maybe they'll do a Lend Lease?

If not the Spaniards I'm sure the CIA has a few tools in the basement. I hate to say it but it's already been said on ARFCOM, Joe takes the hit and harris instantly moves into the top spot all the while blaming it on Mr. Trump and his voters. Can you say Anwar Sadat ?

This has been an interesting day. It's cold and snowy outside and I am just hanging out on the inna net. I think it's time to walk away for the day before one of them snappy FBI guys shows up at my front door. I hope it's nice outside tomorrow. I need to get out more.

kwg

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

For someone that supposedly won the vote biden doesn't seem too sure of his position.

Leftist rhetoric used to justify the subjugation of America.
following the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.

You lot really do have a problem with your media.

Yes, J, we do. They seem to use whatever term they prefer at the moment, that might perhaps draw in more viewers?

From earlier this month, four different outlets, four different terms. So, which was it that day?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
278 members (007FJ, 160user, 222Sako, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 29 invisible), 1,974 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,812
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.