Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Testing

In June I had a colonoscopy. Local hospital provided Covid test, cost included with procedure. Five hours to get test results.

Momma had Covid test at another local hospital pre-admission for hip replacement. Again cost included with procedure. Results available overnight.

We have a small med clinic in this town of 1200. They provide in house testing results for walk-in patients. Results while you wait. I do not know about cost or insurance information.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
Son that is 17 got a sore throat and started running a fever so my wife took him to a clinic that does rapid testing and they both got tested, son came back positive and the wife was negative. We are in day 3 of quarantine and my son has no fever but has some sinus pressure. Wife and I don’t have any symptoms. There might be something to this ivomectin and vitamin ritual. We bought 3 tubes of the apple flavored Ivercare horse wormer 3 weeks ago and we all took a dose a week until my son got the Covid then we took 1 dose 2 days in a row and doubled up on the b,c,d,and Zink vitamins. If might of just been a fluke but I would recommend taking something vs nothing. My aunt died from it a few weeks ago and other than being 76 she was in good health for her age but she didn’t take anything and after she got bad sick they only gave her prednisone and cough medicine. I got this information from here at the fire so I’m going to put a link for information to pass on again.
https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...edicine/Marik-Covid-Protocol-Summary.pdf

That's medical malpractice not prescribing Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to your aunt right from the start.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Where are you able to get a rapid push-thru test?

Vanderbilt UMC of all places is still doing a 3-day test. Which is vsluable time wasted for someone with co-mobidities.

When the wife went in Oct. 23rd they did the rapid test at Vanderbilt. She had tested positive in Jackson, they tried to make me take her to the Jackson/Madison County Hospital ER over her comorbidity issues and some freaky EKG test they ran at the Minor Emergency Clinic. I said not thanks and the nurse tried to tell me I had no choice. I gave the Chief of Police's Cell number and said you might ought to call him and ask if I had a choice...We left for Bandy from the Clinic. They rolled her across the street at 6:15 PM that night to the parking garage and held her there till a room was available. I picked her up at 10 the next morning as her O2 was good and they needed beds for sick folks.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by worriedman
Where are you able to get a rapid push-thru test?

Vanderbilt UMC of all places is still doing a 3-day test. Which is vsluable time wasted for someone with co-mobidities.

When the wife went in Oct. 23rd they did the rapid test at Vanderbilt. She had tested positive in Jackson, they tried to make me take her to the Jackson/Madison County Hospital ER over her comorbidity issues and some freaky EKG test they ran at the Minor Emergency Clinic. I said not thanks and the nurse tried to tell me I had no choice. I gave the Chief of Police's Cell number and said you might ought to call him and ask if I had a choice...We left for Bandy from the Clinic. They rolled her across the street at 6:15 PM that night to the parking garage and held her there till a room was available. I picked her up at 10 the next morning as her O2 was good and they needed beds for sick folks.

When I was admitted via the ER in October, Vandy did a rapid on me there. I mean, because they needed to move me onto other parts of the diagnostic army.

My pre admin last week was a 3 day thing.

Guess since they had time they could do the slow roll.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gemby58
After a Z-pack I usually blow out and cough up the most epic green snot hockers.

Same as big as raw oysters.

I got pics somewhere

Pics are worth 1000 words

I featured thread on it a few months ago but since I am a volume contributor, it could be 20,000 posts back. Not just quantity but quality.

I can repost some time. Those epic snots are “in the cloud” 😃

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These rapid results test are probably not PCR’s and more likely BinaxNow or similar

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rapid testing is available at CVS here. If its positive then they send it in for a PCR test and the reslults take 72 hours. The rapid tests have a high false positive so they confirm them.

The NIH just updated its guidelines on Ivermectin. It used to be recommended against. Now it isn't. The Association of Physicians and Surgeons is encouraging doctors to prescribe it. My 80 year old mom just tested positive yesterday and we printed out this link and her doctor prescribed it. She was the first patient who he prescribed it for because he wasn't aware that NIH was no longer advising against it.

https://aapsonline.org/aaps-applauds-nih-revised-stance-on-ivermectin-for-covid-19/

Last edited by jmh3; 01/17/21.

------------------------
John
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I’ll post this again. If you use the 1% solution, just divide your weight by 100 and use that many mls (cc) in an 8 oz glass of water. Ivomec flat works. My wife probably knows more than 50% of the Drs out there concerning the use of Ivomec for COVID.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Z-Packs don't do much for me.

First person I ever heard say that. Schitt works great for me. Wish I could get some without script. I got a schitt ton of doxy and bactrim from when I was doing Lyme treatments, like 5 bottles of the Fish Aid Amoxicillin, and probably a bunch others. But azithromycin I couldnt find.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Bristecd are you using as a preventative or treatment or both?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My Dr put me on it as a preventative before Thanksgiving. I was taking it twice a week. So my son got it from his BB coach at school - no symptoms, just tested + ( but he wasn’t taking it regular). Daughter and wife tested +, minimum to no symptoms. I tested positive the week of Christmas, felt great only lost smell and taste for a few days. Dr did a follow up chest x-ray and blood work. Blood was totally normal and chest x-ray showed 1 tiny opacity. Dr said she thought it was a x-ray of a non-COVID person. Ivomec may not totally prevent in all people, but your symptoms will be greatly reduced. Keep in mind, I did not isolate from my family when they were positive. If you want a ton of info, go to:
Family First Medical Center (Dr Alison Garza) on Facebook.

I was taking the horse paste, then switched to the 1% solution.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by MadDog4298
They got tested at a local Capital Regional clinic. We are in Missouri and seems like every decent sized town is doing the rapid test. Our small town pharmacy is even doing the rapid test but insurance doesn’t cover it.

Cost ?

$90 cheapest here without insurance.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After a Z-pack I usually blow out and cough up the most epic green snot hockers.

Same as big as raw oysters.

I got pics somewhere

Amen to that brother

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
My Dr put me on it as a preventative before Thanksgiving. I was taking it twice a week. So my son got it from his BB coach at school - no symptoms, just tested + ( but he wasn’t taking it regular). Daughter and wife tested +, minimum to no symptoms. I tested positive the week of Christmas, felt great only lost smell and taste for a few days. Dr did a follow up chest x-ray and blood work. Blood was totally normal and chest x-ray showed 1 tiny opacity. Dr said she thought it was a x-ray of a non-COVID person. Ivomec may not totally prevent in all people, but your symptoms will be greatly reduced. Keep in mind, I did not isolate from my family when they were positive. If you want a ton of info, go to:
Family First Medical Center (Dr Alison Garza) on Facebook.

I was taking the horse paste, then switched to the 1% solution.

Thanks for this! Bookmarked her page.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My wife and about 9 people from my church as well as 2 friends who work for the county had been diagnosed with Covid19. Now keep in mind that the CDC is admitting a SUPER HIGH rate of invalid "positives" but all of the afore mentioned people were sick to one extent or another.

My pastor's wife is a nurse with a lot of experience and she told everyone about Ivermectin and so we all tried it.

To say it's like a miracle is not an overstatement. One man who is 82 years old and was getting very worried that he was going to die because he felt so bad took it right here at my home (about 3 feet from where I am sitting right now) and the NEXT DAY he told me it's as if he never had it at all.

So believe what you will,------------- but I am sold on it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm not intending to take it regularly as a preventative, but I'm going to keep some on hand in case I do need it or my elderly parents need it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Z-Packs don't do much for me.

First person I ever heard say that. Schitt works great for me. Wish I could get some without script. I got a schitt ton of doxy and bactrim from when I was doing Lyme treatments, like 5 bottles of the Fish Aid Amoxicillin, and probably a bunch others. But azithromycin I couldnt find.

Penecilin based antibiotics are known to become very, very toxic as they degrade. This is one med you do NOT want to just keep on the shelf forever.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

I’ll post this again. If you use the 1% solution, just divide your weight by 100 and use that many mls (cc) in an 8 oz glass of water. Ivomec flat works. My wife probably knows more than 50% of the Drs out there concerning the use of Ivomec for COVID.

Thank you for posting. Interestingly, I went to the URL listed at the bottom of the label to get additional information. ... "This content has been removed by author"

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Thank you for posting. Interestingly, I went to the URL listed at the bottom of the label to get additional information. ... "This content has been removed by author"

Never-mind. Found it. New link below. In the process of looking for this link, found several other articles related to small scale trials of Ivermectin. Curious given the promise shown in small trials that no one has undertaken a large scale trial of Ivermectin for human prophylaxis... Hmmm...

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Personnel_and_Post-Exposure_Prophylaxis

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tag for later

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
611 members (2003and2013, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,501 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.