Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
With all their attention on DC and capitol revolts.
It might be a good time to go download all the dominion machines.
If the data is already gone they have broken federal law.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by pete53
these liberals have no honor no god , there will be a day of reckoning ! you can only cheat and steal so long Karma will get you.

And how long did it take karma to get Stalin, Pol Pot and others?

And how many died waiting on “karma?”

this election just might not be over yet ? you need to think more positive and have a little hope for the future of America maybe with a little praying too

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 45_100
I am not sure we are done just yet. If there was ever a time for a third party, it is now. But it will take organization and money which I do not have. They say 75 million people voted for Trump so that is a lot of potential members of the third party. Enough to affect The Republican and Democrat parties alike.
It is not Trump's way to loose quietly and be silent. I believe he has resigned himself to the fact that he can have more influence outside the government than he can by being on the inside. He was President for four years so he has a tremendous amount of knowledge about past transgressions. I think that is why politicians of both parties think he must not only be defeated, he must be totally destroyed so he can't rise up against them.
Stay informed of what is happening and be prepared to support and/or participate however you can. We still have the means to resist this. We just need the desire, the organization and the money.

Yes, yes that’s the ticket.

Let’s fix voter fraud and massive election fraud by holding future elections.

That’ll teach em.

Considering the present it’s all that’s left except for,,,,

If electing our way out of this is all that is left then there is nothing left.

President Trump couldn’t Stop the Steal, dispute being the most popular President in US History, capturing more “legitimate “ votes than any President in US History, holding 2-3 sometimes as many as 5 rallies A Day, what makes you think that future elections, rigged elections, are going to be any different.

If we are going to fight and going to win, we sure as hell don’t need to go backwards and subject ourselves and America to another Nov 3 2020 fiasco.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Ain’t a gotdamnmutherfuking thing gone happen, everyone got small nuts.

Fück Joe byron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am not sure we are done just yet. If there was ever a time for a third party, it is now. But it will take organization and money which I do not have. They say 75 million people voted for Trump so that is a lot of potential members of the third party. Enough to affect The Republican and Democrat parties alike.
It is not Trump's way to loose quietly and be silent. I believe he has resigned himself to the fact that he can have more influence outside the government than he can by being on the inside. He was President for four years so he has a tremendous amount of knowledge about past transgressions. I think that is why politicians of both parties think he must not only be defeated, he must be totally destroyed so he can't rise up against them.
Stay informed of what is happening and be prepared to support and/or participate however you can. We still have the means to resist this. We just need the desire, the organization and the money.

That’ll teach em.

Nowhere in my post did I say anything about voting. You have posted this before and I don't disagree with you. Our votes do not matter any more. That has been taken away from us. I am not surprised the democrats did what they did. They have been preparing for this since the 1960's and anyone who could not see it coming has not been paying attention.
I think the DOJ has a responsibility to investigate allegations of voter fraud at any level, whether it is black panthers standing outside polling places or more ballots than there are registered voters. The court system has a responsibility to hear these cases and rule on them. The SC has shirked their responsibility especially where it concerns the First and Second Ammendments. The NRA has not been effective for some time, preferring to concentrate their efforts on raising money rather than affecting legislation. I don't know what this third party would look like or what actions they might ultimately take. I can imagine a group 75 million strong filing lawsuits and flooding elected representatives with communications. A group united by a common goal to hold government accountable for their actions through lawsuits and whatever other means is available.
This is not a battle between democrats and republicans. This is a battle between constitionalists and anti-constitutionalists. Either the constitution applies and is the law of the land or it doesn't. You can't pick and choose. There are provisions to change the constitution if enough states and people agree.
The first ten amendments to the constitution, the Bill of Rights, are rights endowed by our creator and cannot be violated by government or private enterprise. Private enterprise and government both need to be held accountable for constitutional violations. One way to do this by making them defend themselves against lawsuits. Then we need to bring these cases before constitutionalist judges, not activist judges. This will take money and organization, both areas where I am extremely lacking, but I am willing to support this movement when and if it gets started.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I agree, but when you use the terminology “Third Party”, it implies, politics and politics is founded by elections, or at least is was supposed to be.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Check this out,
"Here’s all the companies boycotting Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and other Republicans for objecting last week"

https://therightscoop.com/heres-all...her-republicans-for-objecting-last-week/

Good luck finding candidates to fight the good fight. After your candidate is deplatformed, he will be sent back to the dark ages.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
They say 75 million people voted for Trump so that is a lot of potential members of the third party. Enough to affect The Republican and Democrat parties alike.

Make that 74,999,999 potential members for your third party. I'm not dumb enough to bite.

No third party has ever succeeded in electing anybody to anything. All they are is spoilers. If it hadn't been for wackjob Ross Perot, we would not have had the Clintons. And on the left, if Ralph Nader had just sat down and shut up, Florida and the nation would have gone for the democrats in 2000, assuming his liberal supporters supported Gore.

So vote for the best Republican in the primary. But if a RINO wins the primary, vote for the RINO in the election. Even the worst RINO you can think up is not going to vote for Pelosi for Speaker of Schumer for majority leader.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whenever I hear that we get what we deserve, ( and I've heard it a lot lately), it takes me back a few decades to listening to some of the WW2 generation talking about how America had become, "Too fat, dumb, and happy".... Those men are no longer among us but I'm still here to see it coming to pass, unfortunately.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That’ll teach em.

Considering the present it’s all that’s left except for,,,,

If electing our way out of this is all that is left then there is nothing left.

President Trump couldn’t Stop the Steal, dispute being the most popular President in US History, capturing more “legitimate “ votes than any President in US History, holding 2-3 sometimes as many as 5 rallies A Day, what makes you think that future elections, rigged elections, are going to be any different.

If we are going to fight and going to win, we sure as hell don’t need to go backwards and subject ourselves and America to another Nov 3 2020 fiasco.

Damn straight Steve..... the denial is strong in some

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
these liberals have no honor no god , there will be a day of reckoning ! you can only cheat and steal so long Karma will get you.

And how long did it take karma to get Stalin, Pol Pot and others?

And how many died waiting on “karma?”

this election just might not be over yet ? you need to think more positive and have a little hope for the future of America maybe with a little praying too

Thanks for the rah rah.

You want to now answer the simple question that I asked you about waiting on karma to come around?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Voting isn't going to fix this. A third party isn't going to fix this. Nothing short of Trump using the military to take back control and arresting, charging, and prosecuting ALL guilty parties will fix where we are today. If that doesn't happen we are left with taking up arms and doing it ourselves which would be a bloody confusion of killing.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
People quickly forget this....

They acknowledge that 75 million people voted for Donald Trump...

That is AFTER millions of votes for Trump were cast, and then transferred to bin Biden's page... MILILIONS of votes just transferred...
Those were more Trump supporters...

And then there were millions of votes that just showed up in the Middle of the Night AFTER all the Republican poll watchers were told to leave, along with tired democRATS.. who knew why they were leaving... then people when there were not really allowed to watch what they were there to watch.... and then just kicked out by force...

I'll be Trump supporters number well over 100 Million.. WELL OVER...

Biden's "supporters" probably number 30% of that figure... certainly not over 40% of the support Trump has legitimately...

The real failure in the system, is that those that are suppose to report this, either didn't or it was swept under the carpet like so much dirt..

State legislatures and courts who are suppose to do a job of correcting it, did NOTHING.. which means it is part of the fix...

Our street burned all summer from Antifa and NLM...yet those in office did nothing...

The capitol gets stormed and they are pissing in their pants... Because they are personally seeing that they could get hurt now..
By the People!.....THERE ARE 535 Senators and Congressmen....there WASN'T 535 PEOPLE INSIDE THE CAPITOL.... so these Politicians w WERE NOT OUTNUMBERED!....NONE OF THE PEOPLE STORMING THE CAPITOL WERE ARMED WITH FIREARMS...

YET THESE POLITICIANS WERE PISSING IN THEIR PANTS...

535 Politicians pissing in their pants and panties....with the Capitol Police there protecting them no less...

so if 100 MILLION PLUS start standing up against these clowns, do we think they won't notice?
Do we think they won't be very afraid?? If their local offices get stormed? They are harassed where ever they go like Maxine Watters wanted to do and have others do to Republicans, Trump Supporters etc? Like DemocRATS, they can dish it out but can't take it...

Is it the fault of our government and politicians or is it the FAULT OF THE PUBLIC TO DO NOTHING but complain about it?

we as a nation need to look in the mirror... we control more than we give ourselves credit for... Our nation was designed that way.. that is why we have a First and Second Amendment.... The Government serves the People... NOT the people serve those who are in power...

A 100 Million people ALONE Individually can do nothing.... 100 MILLION STAND TOGETHER, THIS CAN BE TURNED AROUND REAL QUICK...but instead we all just sit at home, cry woe is me.. and DO NOTHING COLLECTIVELY....

it is our fault as citizens that these people get away with this.....we outnumber them drastically.. yet we do nothing..
That is what is killing our nation and handing it over to the communists of the liberal left....

meanwhile over the next four years or more... how many of us will be gone forever, because they individually will come and take us away..
because we stood down and did nothing..... we are not the nation of men our founding fathers created for us... we are a nation of crybabies, who are lazy and afraid of 535 people in congress and 2 in the Executive Branch....

This is the People's Fault... we have let it happen and do nothing....

'WELL WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT??" is not an answer.. we all know what the answer is.... not enough have the backbone to do it..

Instead on everyone's mind is: WHERE IS MY STIMULUS CHECK???

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This ^^^^ Thumbs up!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Start with a 3rd party of 75 million people and they will know that we are united and that they will have to deal with us as a united group.

Elections don’t matter.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

That is AFTER millions of votes for Trump were cast, and then transferred to bin Biden's page... MILILIONS of votes just transferred...

And then there were millions of votes that just showed up in the Middle of the Night AFTER all the Republican poll watchers were told to leave, along with tired democRATS.. who knew why they were leaving... then people when there were not really allowed to watch what they were there to watch.... and then just kicked out by force...

Biden's "supporters" probably number 30% of that figure... certainly not over 40% of the support Trump has legitimately...

The real failure in the system, is that those that are suppose to report this, either didn't or it was swept under the carpet like so much dirt..

State legislatures and courts who are suppose to do a job of correcting it, did NOTHING.. which means it is part of the fix...

Our street burned all summer from Antifa and NLM...yet those in office did nothing...

The capitol gets stormed and they are pissing in their pants... Because they are personally seeing that they could get hurt now..
By the People!.....THERE ARE 535 Senators and Congressmen....there WASN'T 535 PEOPLE INSIDE THE CAPITOL.... so these Politicians w WERE NOT OUTNUMBERED!....NONE OF THE PEOPLE STORMING THE CAPITOL WERE ARMED WITH FIREARMS...

535 Politicians pissing in their pants and panties....with the Capitol Police there protecting them no less...

so if 100 MILLION PLUS start standing up against these clowns, do we think they won't notice?
Do we think they won't be very afraid?? If their local offices get stormed? They are harassed where ever they go like Maxine Watters wanted to do and have others do to Republicans, Trump Supporters etc? Like DemocRATS, they can dish it out but can't take it...

Is it the fault of our government and politicians or is it the FAULT OF THE PUBLIC TO DO NOTHING but complain about it?

we as a nation need to look in the mirror... we control more than we give ourselves credit for... Our nation was designed that way.. that is why we have a First and Second Amendment.... The Government serves the People... NOT the people serve those who are in power...

A 100 Million people ALONE Individually can do nothing.... 100 MILLION STAND TOGETHER, THIS CAN BE TURNED AROUND REAL QUICK...but instead we all just sit at home, cry woe is me.. and DO NOTHING COLLECTIVELY....

it is our fault as citizens that these people get away with this.....we outnumber them drastically.. yet we do nothing..
That is what is killing our nation and handing it over to the communists of the liberal left....

meanwhile over the next four years or more... how many of us will be gone forever, because they individually will come and take us away..
because we stood down and did nothing..... we are not the nation of men our founding fathers created for us... we are a nation of crybabies, who are lazy and afraid of 535 people in congress and 2 in the Executive Branch....

'WELL WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT??" is not an answer.. we all know what the answer is.... not enough have the backbone to do it..

“We’ll what can we do about it is not the answer”

Spot on.

But neither is “ let’s vote them out of office”, “let’s start a third party” are prolly the stupidest answers or plan to fix this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by KFWA
On social media right now all the liberals are reveling and making proclamations about $15 minimum wage , student loans, health care - whatever you can get

I think they are going to be in for a bit of surprise on Biden. Yea, he's is going to do some of that, but he'll be a long damn site away from what they think they are gonna get.

Biden is a puppet.He will do what ever the people who pull the strings want him to do.

Exactly. Biden's Alzheimer's dementia is accelerating. Even with the "drug soup" his doctors are pouring into him, he can not function in dealing with performing as a President must perform. His masters will be running him from the moment he says "I do," on the 20th. Very soon, I believe, he'll resign "because of health reasons," and the Marxist Monster Harris, will be President . With the election stealing apparatus in place and being perfected everyday by the Marxist Socialist inspired Democrats, Harris will be President for the next 11½ years.

Things will not be getting any better for a long, long time ...if even then.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Biden is going to be President about as much as Jeff Dunham's Puppet Walter is going to be president...
notice how one looks like each other....

bin Biden is just like Walter a Puppet... a Puppet of the Chinese Communists, doing the bidding of the world financial Globalist Crowd..

That is exactly what they are doing now.... Taking control of the world... and the first objective one would have to do is to take Queen off the Chess board.... and the Queen is the United States, the most powerful on the Chess Board....after that the entire world is pawns...
China is the Globalist's Queen on the Chess Board...

any strategist will tell you it is easier to control your enemy from within, than from the outside...
and the Mole to do so is the entire democRATic Party along with every Rhino in the so called Republican Party...
All part of the Swamp that are more than ready to sell out as long as they can stay in power and get all their perks and benefits..

but they are too short sighted and stupid to see that they will also be swept under the Rug, when they outlive their usefulness...

any hope of accomplishing stopping this take over, had better start sooner than later, before it gets too entrenched...

but the " it can't happen here" crowd, will blindly sit here and do nothing....

people like me won't survive this... like others, one by one we'll be taken, and eventually disposed of..
just like our Founding Fathers were until they stood up... and many of them didn't survive it either..

but their sacrifice gave us the nation that we had until recently....

I'm descendant of the first people to settle in this nation....my ancestors have stood up in every conflict this nation has endured...

Guess it is my turn how I look at it...

as a nation, we can die in chains on our knees or die standing up and fighting for what was ours...

We have had what we have enjoyed by the sacrifices of those before us... now it is our turn...What will we do as a nation..
Stand up and oppose those from within, or do we just stand down.. and let them take the entire nation away from us..
and compensate us with a trinket like a stimulus Check...

kinda feels like how Manhatten was bought from the Indians for $24.00 as the history books go...

maybe people need to look closer, to how the government treated the Indians 100 plus years ago...
look how that ended up for them...

something to start thinking about folks... history once again is repeating itself...

and to look back when its all gone, and think how it started with simple election fraud... by our own citizens who put the party first over the needs and well being of the nation......

Enjoy today and tomorrow, because we all are living the last two best days of our lives....

Wednesday at 12 noon, China and Globalism has finally taken over our entire nation... completing what they have been working toward
for the last 60 plus years....Trumps 4 years motivated them to hurry up and get it done, so nothing like him ever pops up again...and hence the democRATS wanting to make sure he never runs for office ever again....

its happen right before your eyes ,and most don't even see it... because remember.. America's " it can't happen here" syndrome..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire

“We’ll what can we do about it is not the answer”

Spot on.

But neither is “ let’s vote them out of office”, “let’s start a third party” are prolly the stupidest answers or plan to fix this.

Your specific thoughts on it ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Simple. For the rest of my life I will not vote for cheaters. The democrats are cheaters. There will never be a need for voting for a cheater for the next 20 years or until I'm dead. It doesn't make any difference at what level. The entire party are cheaters. If you puff one peter, you are a cock$ucker for life.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 17 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.