Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
What is Ivermectin prescribed for in people?

Scabies. They sell tablets at the pharmacy. I only know this because my wife is a nurse and was alarmed to find something labeled the same as what I give our dogs in the supply closet at her work.

Thing is, ivermectin is a nerve agent. That's how it kills parasites. No way am I ingesting a nerve agent so it can course through my brain. Y'all are very entertaining.

Hey smart fouck, that has me in Ignore

Why don’t you calculate the LD50 values and then consider how much active ingredient is even in a whole tube and get back with us.

How bout just to make your self feel important, give us a 25% of the LD50. I’ll allow that for educational purposes. Ya know...25% of the LD, just enough to make us twitch and spin around on the floor.

Go ahead

Entertain us

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Scabies. They sell tablets at the pharmacy. I only know this because my wife is a nurse and was alarmed to find something labeled the same as what I give our dogs in the supply closet at her work.

Thing is, ivermectin is a nerve agent. That's how it kills parasites. No way am I ingesting a nerve agent so it can course through my brain. Y'all are very entertaining.

Well, it is on WHO list of essential medicines, so I’m guessing it’s kinda important.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Don't give it to collies......

There blood brain barrier ain't like normal dogs 🐶.

Thepour on cattle deal will be way cheaper.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Nerve agent? Where the fug do you get that? Why not do a bit of research instead of parroting what your hero's at CNN say. In my opinion something of value needs to "course through your brain". Did you post similar BS about HCQ?

Last edited by rickt300; 01/18/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Where can one find dosing recommendations for COVID? And frequency of dosing also?

Weight adjustment dosing calibrated plunger is incorporated into the syringe.

Dosage same for horses or humans dial yourself in and squeeze.

First notch on the plunger is around 250lbs.

Upon result of positive test, take your 1st squirt. Ivemec takes about 3 days work its way through the body.

If youre still fevery on day three. Another squirt.

10-4.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
Where can one find dosing recommendations for COVID? And frequency of dosing also?

Weight adjustment dosing calibrated plunger is incorporated into the syringe.

Dosage same for horses or humans dial yourself in and squeeze.

First notch on the plunger is around 250lbs.

Upon result of positive test, take your 1st squirt. Ivemec takes about 3 days work its way through the body.

If youre still fevery on day three. Another squirt.

10-4.
Cool. Thanks. I'm going to pick up a tube from Tractor Supply just to have on hand.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tag for later read

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I picked up 10 bxs today. Had to go to 2 stores. Girl at the counter said "these things are selling quick. These worms must spread faster than Covid..." I almost busted out laughing! laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ya’ll are gonna start gaining weight now, lol.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Thanks. I printed that out.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Tag

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I was discussing this with my gf this eve and showed her this thread. She did a little research and says there a chance this stuff would be hard on one's liver (she seems to think so), like the drinking at home I've been doing isn't lol.

My response was fugg my liver if I get Covid or can stop Covid in it's tracks I'm all in.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by rickt300

Nerve agent? Where the fug do you get that? Why not do a bit of research instead of parroting what your hero's at CNN say. In my opinion something of value needs to "course through your brain". Did you post similar BS about HCQ?

You're really ignorant. I'm telling you because apparently you don't realize. Read what I typed again to educate yourself. And stop making comments on others' brains. You're not smart enough for that. Just FYI.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dang, you are a hard-headed SOB. Look, if your such a woman that you aren't going touch Ivomec, then don’t. But don’t post your crap here. I know it works. It’s been used in humans for 40 years. Educate your stupid self. Here, I’ll help you out:

Ivermectin is a member of the macrocylic lactone class of endectocides which have a unique mode of action, Compounds of the class bind selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride ion channels which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells.
The margin of safety for compounds of this class is attributable to the fact that mammals do not have glutamate-gated chloride channels, the macrocylic lactones have a low affinity for other mammalian ligand-gated chloride channels and they do not readily cross the blood-brain barrier.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This could help a lot of people.

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're really ignorant. I'm telling you because apparently you don't realize. Read what I typed again to educate yourself. And stop making comments on others' brains. You're not smart enough for that. Just FYI.

So youre not going to answer my LD/50 equation?

Right, get down with your own ignorant self

Gotta “save face” and not out yourself as a toggling bitch.

LOL

Continue to look ignorant. Have a nice day phaggot laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My local Tractor Supply is already sold completely out of Ivermectin. Figures.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

It's selective to parasites.

From the PDR.

The avermectins' selectivity is due to the fact that some mammals do not have glutamate-gated chloride channels and that the avermectins have a low affinity for mammalian ligand-gated chloride channels. Ivermectin does not cross the blood-brain barrier in humans.

------------------------
John
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,775 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.