Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Now that we know Biden will be the next President here are a few comments on the stock market:

The Stock market likes the low interest rates and the probability that the Democrats will continue to print money and dump it from the skies. Our company has so far received over 200k in tax free money and there is likely more to come. This money must be used for payroll and "related expenses".

Also, contrary to what the MSM would have you believe there are millions of people who are not "one paycheck from debtor's prison". There are many million mid to upper level executive and professional workers who are working from home and banking the big bucks that are saved by not commuting and not spending because of the lockdowns. The personal savings rate is at an all time high. This means there is tremendous pent up demand that will break loose once the ChiCom virus is tamed. The Stock Market is forward looking.

That is why, even at these record levels, I am bullish on the markets. Airlines, resort stocks, and other leisure related stocks would be good plays. I don't usually buy individual stocks but recently I bought Boeing and took a flyer on Southwest Airlines. Disney might still be a good bet, also Alaska and Delta.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With all due respect...please f u c k the hell off.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Might want to look hard at the entertainment, cruise line industry also.

I agree that there is much pent up spending laying around out there..

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Invest in China if wrinkly balls actually signs in before being signed out

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Some of you guys seem to think that things are gonna be allowed to return to the way they were.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Now that we know Biden will be the next President here are a few comments on the stock market:

The Stock market likes the low interest rates and the probability that the Democrats will continue to print money and dump it from the skies. Our company has so far received over 200k in tax free money and there is likely more to come. This money must be used for payroll and "related expenses".

Also, contrary to what the MSM would have you believe there are millions of people who are not "one paycheck from debtor's prison". There are many million mid to upper level executive and professional workers who are working from home and banking the big bucks that are saved by not commuting and not spending because of the lockdowns. The personal savings rate is at an all time high. This means there is tremendous pent up demand that will break loose once the ChiCom virus is tamed. The Stock Market is forward looking.

That is why, even at these record levels, I am bullish on the markets. Airlines, resort stocks, and other leisure related stocks would be good plays. I don't usually buy individual stocks but recently I bought Boeing and took a flyer on Southwest Airlines. Disney might still be a good bet, also Alaska and Delta.

Tax free? Maybe for that company, but not for you.. or actual hard working folks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Some of you guys seem to think that things are gonna be allowed to return to the way they were.

Not at all.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I will partly agree to that. My wife manages our retirement money. They are looking for a short boom from being cooped up during covid. However in a year or two after covid, with Democrats uncontrolled spending, Green New Deal, etc, will require higher taxes plus inflation will kick in thus causing a market crash. Also, if we stop drilling for oil and gas and end up becoming an importer again, then the dollar will loose much of its value in the market, and may not even be the dominant currency, another thus causing a market crash.

Globalists want the US to become just another country, not the dominant economy. There are three things that control the world; political, economic, and military dominance. Democrats will loose the political and economic dominance. Only our nukes will help keep the third dominance.

Trump had all three for a while. No one started a war, we dominated economically and militarily and because we no longer had to import oil, he obtained peace between several Arab countries and Israel, unheard of for the last 50 years. This will all blow open if we have to start importing oil again. Higher oil prices means higher gasoline, diesel, anything made of plastics, thus causing high inflation, and more wars to be involved in.

Democrats are nothing more than crooks along with some Republicans taking money in their back pockets from the highest bidders. Trump took no salary and was beholden to no one. I just wish he was a more polished speaker like Reagan and could have swayed many over from the so called middle. Mighty strange most long term politicians are mulit-millionaires on their salaries. Check out the net worth alongside the length in office of these politicians. Where did they get all that money? It wasn't with their 401-k's.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 01/18/21.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
And wait for a whole slew of new regulations, especially on banks, financial markets, etc. That will begin to weigh on some stocks. The other thing supporting the stock market is the momentum built in through ways for new investors to participate - such as Robin Hood. It seems more like gambling than investing.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Recently? LOL. I bought MGM, SEAS, ALK,UAL,NCLH, DNKN, APHA,F, RWT, plus ET,XOM,MMP,SLB &HAL back in March.
Congratulations on missing out on a 300% profit and jumping in late in the game you fumbphucq

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Now was that necessary? Being nice while telling someone to fuqk the hell off is over the top.................

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Not at all.

The train has officially left the station for Hell.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by logger
And wait for a whole slew of new regulations, especially on banks, financial markets, etc. That will begin to weigh on some stocks. The other thing supporting the stock market is the momentum built in through ways for new investors to participate - such as Robin Hood. It seems more like gambling than investing.

Originally Posted by logger

A market that’s based on QE and stimulus funds, and you just figured out it’s a gamble?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Not at all.

The train has officially left the station for Hell.

And the boxcars are full,,,,of white people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With the new regs and probably higher capital gains taxes, the market will be a house of cards ready to crash.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seems lots of folks have never heard of HYPER-INFLATION!!

WE'RE AT LEAST DAMN NIGH FORTY F UCKING TRILLION $$$$$$$$ IN DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've made a ridiculous amount of money off the fed printing money during covid.

I've sold off on those gains. I realize biden's gonna follow on trumps footsteps printing money but I'm worried about China saying we ain't gonna finance your ass anymore. See, that's the scary thing, China holds our financial future, not us.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Seems lots of folks have never heard of HYPER-INFLATION!!

WE'RE AT LEAST DAMN NIGH FORTY F UCKING TRILLION $$$$$$$$ IN DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would matter were not the whole world being in debt.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I've made a ridiculous amount of money off the fed printing money during covid.

I've sold off on those gains. I realize biden's gonna follow on trumps footsteps printing money but I'm worried about China saying we ain't gonna finance your ass anymore. See, that's the scary thing, China holds our financial future, not us.

China holds less than 10% of our debt.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,145
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.