Print Thread
Hop To
Page 81 of 116 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 115 116
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Finally, Some decent weather. First time to swing a club in about a month. Felt good to get with the guys. It’s a rough group. Better not have thin skin.

GITSUM!

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finally, Some decent weather. First time to swing a club in about a month. Felt good to get with the guys. It’s a rough group. Better not have thin skin.

It's called being a guy.

Men are mean to each other and they don't mean it. Women are nice to each other and they don't mean it.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Went to the range today, obviously I need to work on my hand release timing but didn't have any super chit hits, fine for not swinging in about 6 months.

Only thing of note was a girl was next to me hitting, a newish player working on her game, she was wearing a yoga onesie I guess you would call it, never seen something like it before, it was interesting.

Kent

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Went to the range today, obviously I need to work on my hand release timing but didn't have any super chit hits, fine for not swinging in about 6 months.

Only thing of note was a girl was next to me hitting, a newish player working on her game, she was wearing a yoga onesie I guess you would call it, never seen something like it before, it was interesting.

Kent

Did she have a nice personality?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
She was sharing...

Kent

IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Is anybody else watching the Sony Open?

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by deflave

GITSUM!

Lost $16 in the captains game but won $6 on individuals. We only bet a small amount. No high rollers here

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For your viewing pleasure;

She crushes every club further than ElkDouche69er

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ok, now I know why girls wear the yoga onesie, golf fashion is always fluid.

I admit being out of touch on who are the best players in golf even on the men's side, I watch such little TV. I usually watch a bit of the majors but everything was cancelled last year, heard they finally played the Masters but don't know. I have zero idea who the girl players are.

That girl would be fun to play golf with looks or not, she'd be laughing all the time, she's got a great laugh...

Be up on the first par 5 and say... my f'n golf swing is like my cock... short and to the left...

And let it rip...

She'd be.... hahahahaha, I love that....

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
9 holes at the par three track today with the 7 year old.

I missed every green but did manage to hit 1 pond and at least 2 houses. Utter schit show.

Every tee shot went right. Some waaaaay right. I did manage a single glorious par on #8.

I clearly had my change in the wrong pocket today.

The kid was solid. Finished with the same ball he started with. Drained a couple nice putts. Need to check if First Tee has started back up. He certainly doesn't need to learn from me. Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Ok, now I know why girls wear the yoga onesie, golf fashion is always fluid.

I admit being out of touch on who are the best players in golf even on the men's side, I watch such little TV. I usually watch a bit of the majors but everything was cancelled last year, heard they finally played the Masters but don't know. I have zero idea who the girl players are.

That girl would be fun to play golf with looks or not, she'd be laughing all the time, she's got a great laugh...

Be up on the first par 5 and say... my f'n golf swing is like my cock... short and to the left...

And let it rip...

She'd be.... hahahahaha, I love that....

Kent

I like the LPGA because they hit about as far as I do.

LOL

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner
9 holes at the par three track today with the 7 year old.

I missed every green but did manage to hit 1 pond and at least 2 houses. Utter schit show.

Every tee shot went right. Some waaaaay right. I did manage a single glorious par on #8.

I clearly had my change in the wrong pocket today.

The kid was solid. Finished with the same ball he started with. Drained a couple nice putts. Need to check if First Tee has started back up. He certainly doesn't need to learn from me. Lol.

I golfed a fun little private course today. Destroyed my friend's spirit which made me ultra happy.

I really wanted to golf 18 more but after taking the girls to lunch I fell asleep on the couch. LOL

Did get a couple buckets down this evening:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Keeping the right elbow in is a great start, good on her.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Gotta learn to yell... Get down... schwarzenegger style, when your ball is on an errant flight.

Someone else always has to yell... get to the choppa...

Kent

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
This is a very informative video:

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
This is a very informative video:

When does she teach you how to wash your balls?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by krp
Didn't read the posts in this long tread before I started posting a bit back. Never read this elk guys posts before. But if he claims to hit a persimmon driver 300 yards it wasn't down the fairway. Now some courses I play the concrete/asphalt cart paths run down the edge separating the fairway from the rough. It is possible to catch the cart path with a couple big bounces and possibly end up back in the fairway.

Anyway, a dude would lose every other long drive contest till he did that, pay out 50 times then brag on the 1 he collected... funny.Kent

Jack carries a money clip which he won for hitting a 340 drive at the PGA driving contest WITH PERSIMMON AND BALATA. When he played in the ‘67.

Western Open at Beverly Cc in Chicago,, I had delivered phone messages to him on the driving range. After the third one, I asked him to “Really let one out with his driver”.He hit it out of the range onto the 18th fairway. It was well over 300 yards . George Bayer, Mike Souchak, and other long hitters couldn’t come within 30 yards of that balata ball.

In my opinion, Dustin was trying not to heel Jack’s driver and shatter it. Also, he was not accustomed to swinging a much heavier club and had to adjust his timing. Not only would the loft and length of Nicklaus driver be weaker, but also, the weight would be heavier than Johnson uses.

CHARLEY PENNA

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/15...yable-as-the-new-golf-clubs-think-again/

It's always fun showing you closet democrats for the lying fools you are, especially when it is so easy to prove you are lying.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 01/18/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by krp
Well, a few years back the pros, who like to do stuff for fun like anyone else had a long drive contest with a persimmon driver. I think it was Koepka who barely edged over 300, DJ and some of the others hit about 290, now that was with modern balls.

I guess some guy's 300 yards is 251 rounded up.

Kent

DJ was hitting Jack Nicholas's original Persimmon driver, and wasn't swinging as hard as he could, because he didn't want to chance breaking it.

But when do lying commies like you ever tell the truth........

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by krp
Didn't read the posts in this long tread before I started posting a bit back. Never read this elk guys posts before. But if he claims to hit a persimmon driver 300 yards it wasn't down the fairway. Now some courses I play the concrete/asphalt cart paths run down the edge separating the fairway from the rough. It is possible to catch the cart path with a couple big bounces and possibly end up back in the fairway.

Anyway, a dude would lose every other long drive contest till he did that, pay out 50 times then brag on the 1 he collected... funny.

Kent

He's completely FOS. He probably can't hit a drive 200 and hit the fairway.

He don't hunt.

He don't post pics.

He can't skate.

My niece thinks he's a puzzy.

Hey listen, I can understand how embarrassed you must be after admitting you can only hit a driver 250 yards, especially after a video is posted that validates your distance is the same as the "ladies".

I don't have to call you a puzzy. You've done a fantastic job already just by telling everyone what your driving distance is.....same as the ladies, you puzzy.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by krp
Well, a few years back the pros, who like to do stuff for fun like anyone else had a long drive contest with a persimmon driver. I think it was Koepka who barely edged over 300, DJ and some of the others hit about 290, now that was with modern balls.

I guess some guy's 300 yards is 251 rounded up.

Kent

Are you trying to insinuate that, in years past, Elky didn't have a higher clubhead speed than tour pros?!?!??

^^^^ goalie's Driving Distance Same as the LADIES, 250 yards...ROFLMAO ^^^^^

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 81 of 116 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

635 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 70 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,326
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.