Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joe Biden hasn't even taken office, and the world stability that Trump brought is starting to crack.

- Immigrant caravans assembling in Guatemala.

Fortunately, agreements made between Trump and the governments of Guatemala and Mexico no longer encourage such caravans, and these countries actually oppose them. Biden is out to reverse as much of Trump's immigration policy as he can as fast as he can, but will face problems doing so. Mexico and Guatemala don't want 1000s trekking through their countries coming to the US.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/14/report-management-of-trumps-zero-tolerance-policy-failed

- Iran just started it's 3rd military exercise in the past three weeks and the NORKS are showing off again. They had been largely pacified. I don't see Biden and Kim holding hands anytime soon.

https://news.yahoo.com/north-Korea-Iran-flaunt-military-212703553.html

- oil is up 25% in the past 3 months. Gas prices up. (good or bad depending on where you're at)

All this and Biden isn't even offical.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I think the biden administration is going to be a schit show - obummer’s 3rd term.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Alot of peoples World are going to fall apart, his promises are just stupid, fugg him.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Joe Biden hasn't even taken office, and the world stability that Trump brought is starting to crack.

- Immigrant caravans assembling in Guatemala.

Fortunately, agreements made between Trump and the governments of Guatemala and Mexico no longer encourage such caravans, and these countries actually oppose them. Biden is out to reverse as much of Trump's immigration policy as he can as fast as he can, but will face problems doing so. Mexico and Guatemala don't want 1000s trekking through their countries coming to the US.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/14/report-management-of-trumps-zero-tolerance-policy-failed

- Iran just started it's 3rd military exercise in the past three weeks and the NORKS are showing off again. They had been largely pacified. I don't see Biden and Kim holding hands anytime soon.

https://news.yahoo.com/north-Korea-Iran-flaunt-military-212703553.html

- oil is up 25% in the past 3 months. Gas prices up. (good or bad depending on where you're at)

All this and Biden isn't even offical.

Foreign Aid is a powerful incentive (Bribe) when it comes to policy.
That policy will be a distant memory as soon as the money starts flowing.

Negotiations will go something like this,
“ Mexico, how much cash you gunna give me to let them through my country”?”

Biden “how much do you want.

Mexico”xxx Billion”

Biden “Done, now let them through”

Mexico “consider it done”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
But, but, the coming administration that is going to destroy the economy, raise taxes, destroy profits and send mfg back to China is getting folks to throw money at the market. Right.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I think the biden administration is going to be a schit show - obummer’s 3rd term.

It'll probably be worse. They don't have to pretend they aren't Marxists anymore. They can go full metal Bolshevik.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by stevelyn

It'll probably be worse. They don't have to pretend they aren't Marxists anymore. They can go full metal Bolshevik.

Exactly and with the Republicans right by their side.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
once ol joe gets the rest of the us lookin' like california and we'll all be in high cotton.

bicyles, electric cars, copper bullets, and ad infinitum.

california is a great place to visit.

wouldn't live there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Exactly, and with the Republicans right by their side.
Yep.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I dunno, I’m sure Kamala and co. will be pretty intimidated by Miss Lindsey whining on Fox.
That’ll keep ‘em straight!

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Yep.

At this point in time the Republican Party can’t even be the Party of “no”.

They’re totally irrelevant.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
with both houses, and a vp from kai, and john roberts in the scotus, ol joe can do more damage in two years than can be corrected in 2022 even when we take back the house.

we're in for a move toward the left. aoc might allocate money to re-train and indoctrinate the far right in order to unify them with the rest of the tax-payers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
But, but, the coming administration that is going to destroy the economy, raise taxes, destroy profits and send mfg back to China is getting folks to throw money at the market. Right.

Regardless of what some here think, as the economy tanks, the market will soon follow.

Take profits while you can; the greedy will suffer.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden wants to use Ca. as a model how he wants the nation to become. Saw that in a headline in a newspaper while at the grocery store. Didn't read the story, just saw the headline. Geez!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rifletom
Biden wants to use Ca. as a model how he wants the nation to become. Saw that in a headline in a newspaper while at the grocery store. Didn't read the story, just saw the headline. Geez!

Well,,,,that Fuggin does it, don’t it ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rifletom

if that happens, and it could, what shall i do with all the lead ammo i have in inventory?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Falling apart?

They see all that as part of the plan.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Take back the house in 2022? Ha. ha, ha--- you funny

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antlers
Yep.

At this point in time the Republican Party can’t even be the Party of “no”.

They’re totally irrelevant.

Mitch was all in with the Democrats taking control of the Senate.

He can actually have more power and more influence = more money, by holding his 10 Senators needed (60 votes) to pass the Cloture Rule hostage. At least that’s his plan.

I thinking Ol’ Mitch will be in for a rude awakening when he finds out the deal he made with Schumer blows up in his face.

Chuck You Schumer was livid with Ol’ Mitch when he rescinded the 60 vote Cloture Rule for Supreme Court Justices.
I suspect Chuck You Schumer will now pull the Power Rug out from under Ol’ Mitch by rescinding the Cloture rule for all legislation, leaving him completely powerless.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/19/21.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Take back the house in 2022? Ha. ha, ha--- you funny

Yeah, no schit that was a hoot.

Take back America by holding future rigged elections, with both candidates running on the Uniparty Platform.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1936M71, 160user, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,622
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.