Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
I think it's looking more and more like the vaccine will eventually be mandated, if not by government, then by key entities like employers. I'm sure mandatory vaccination will become all the rage in large woke corporations and unfortunately, past legal precedence has generally sided with employers on the issue of mandatory vaccination. Not that it would matter in our new coronavirus world... laws, legal protections, etc are disregarded when inconvenient.

That aside, what can (if anything) be done to resist mandatory vaccinations particularly if employers start to require it as contingency for continued employment?

And no... I'm not an antivaxer but I'm also not in favor of being forced to take a vaccine rushed to production, for a highly politicized disease I'd survive if contracted, and for which the vaccine manufactures have managed to wrangle litigation immunity should complications from the vaccine arise. Color me a little skeptical.

If others feel they need it, have at it.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Give everyone who gets the shot a $200.00 credit card. Simply fix.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It violates your freedom of religion.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Too bad the 'fire doesn't have a legal team to advise us. Imagine what would happen if the coerced employee, presented a document which stated that the corporation/employer could be held legally liable for any health complications arising from mandatory inoculation...and it needed to be signed by the employers representative before the employee complied. I imagine in the real world, the employer would find an excuse to can your ass. But it is a legal point, maybe.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think they shouldn't be able to tell me what to do with my own body.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by montanabadger

I think you're right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I already had mine.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Give everyone who gets the shot a $200.00 credit card $2000 stimulus check. Simply fix.

I'm tired of the government giving out money for nothing. If you take the risk then you should get the reward.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Where rights secured by the Constitution are concerned there can be NO rule making or legislation that would abrogate them.

Maranda V AZ US Supreme Court

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make it a $10000.00 credit card. Might your last spending spree.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by copperking81
I think it's looking more and more like the vaccine will eventually be mandated, if not by government, then by key entities like employers. I'm sure mandatory vaccination will become all the rage in large woke corporations and unfortunately, past legal precedence has generally sided with employers on the issue of mandatory vaccination. Not that it would matter in our new coronavirus world... laws, legal protections, etc are disregarded when inconvenient.

That aside, what can (if anything) be done to resist mandatory vaccinations particularly if employers start to require it as contingency for continued employment?

And no... I'm not an antivaxer but I'm also not in favor of being forced to take a vaccine rushed to production, for a highly politicized disease I'd survive if contracted, and for which the vaccine manufactures have managed to wrangle litigation immunity should complications from the vaccine arise. Color me a little skeptical.

If others feel they need it, have at it.

There is no scientific basis upon which to mandate vaccination, and quite a large scientific basis to state that mandating a vaccine for EVERYONE is murdering some percentage of them. So if your company, or your government, wants to mandate the murder of a percentage of their employees, I think that the tables should be turned.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Too bad the 'fire doesn't have a legal team to advise us. Imagine what would happen if the coerced employee, presented a document which stated that the corporation/employer could be held legally liable for any health complications arising from mandatory inoculation...and it needed to be signed by the employers representative before the employee complied. I imagine in the real world, the employer would find an excuse to can your ass. But it is a legal point, maybe.

In a right to work state such as Nebraska, the employer could fire your azz on the spot. No reason needed. Absolutely nothing you could do.

Swifty
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm in the "not getting it" category.

They will get around a vaccine mandate - by simply not allowing a person to fly, etc. without having a certificate of vaccination. Several other scenarios that could make life a real pain in the ass by not being able to "Show me ze papers!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I'm in the "not getting it" category.

They will get around a vaccine mandate - by simply not allowing a person to fly, etc. without having a certificate of vaccination. Several other scenarios that could make life a real pain in the ass by not being able to "Show me ze papers!"

They are already implementing this but under the guise of "international" flights. Won't be long before its domestic

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Allergy to snake oil.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Pro-choice. My body, my choice. The left should understand and accept that.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's all kinds of required things that they have in store for us. Not if but when.

The chinese cities use social credit scores and millions of cameras.

France now uses "collars" or necklaces" in the work places.

Singapore has their version.

As to injections, that is the step that they have plans to roll out after the next Scamdemic.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Pro-choice. My body, my choice. The left should understand and accept that.

They DO...... when it comes to killing helpless children.
They are 4 that. When it comes to you and me, what do you think they want?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I know of two people with issues already

one ran a 103 fever for two days after receiving the vaccine, felt like death
another got "covid induced pneumonia" after receiving the vaccine.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,957
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.