Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Absolute Dog Schit fhuqking junk and hilariously so. Hint...............

As is you social status here and I assume your whole life. LOL

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your whining and bitching has once again taken the thread far from the op original question

You stupid fuuck, he wants to “hunt”, now again, he wants to “hunt” and kill deer at 75 yards.

Here’s to you not mounting a scope “JeffO” style, and you not taking pics of your grandson in “pink” you stupid fuuck you.... haha 😂😂

Opppps!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pardon the “barely gettin by”.... 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Svelte sumbitch right there. 👍👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Judman
Leupold VX-3, 1.75-6x32 on JES bored .358 Win Pre-64 M-70 Fwt. in Warne, Horizontal low rings. Quick at low power, not bad on max for most shooting I'll do with this gun.

I like Alumina lens covers. I would think this qualifies as a "regular folk's scope".

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Svelte sumbitch right there. 👍👍

Thanks,

It's growing on me.

DF

Edited to add, weighed it last nite. 7 #'s, 11 oz, all up as you see it. Feels even lighter.

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 01/19/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'farmer,

Objectively in retrospect,what's the criteria used to garner said scope as being "viable". Is it round count? Tracking ability? Zero retention? The reticle? In summation and in conjunction with those factors,how much REAL use has the platform seen and in what kind of conditions? I ask,simply because I've never seen one worth a fhuqk,but would categorize them as being superior to the Reupold 1.5-5x...despit that hardly being an "accolade".

Do tell. Hint......................

Kchuntis,

Just how do you read what I write,after the rather Emotional Decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that you spend so much time quantifying that besides being a Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit too. hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lyin,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

I find that your COUNTLESS Insecurities,are exceptionall WELL founded...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"GREAT" picture,what "camera" is that?!!? Are you making payments on it? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Facts upsetting you so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously though,despit it being your only "move".

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The vulva lips move again...but they are not saying anything......

you fokkin loser you.

μολὼν λαβέ

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stay on track bitchlips, he just wants to kill deer at 75 yards .... hint

Love the JeffO scope mounting job!!! Can’t get a good weld to go throat, neck or lack there of??? Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stay on track bitchlips, he just wants to kill deer at 75 yards .... hint

Love the JeffO scope mounting job!!! Can’t get a good weld to go throat, neck or lack there of??? Haha 😂😂

I'd literally rather use the Firesights (irons) that came on my 45/70 than a scope, any scope, mounted as far back as Stick has his on that lever gun.

But, at least we got to hear all about his long range .22lr accomplishments, again, in a large-bore hunting thread.

We still need the bear pic posted though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes one of those kelpfed grease pigs that stare atcha on the beach, front legs and face that looks like it was hit with a flame thrower.. 🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

I own several 2-7x33 Leupolds. Great scopes for your purposes. I'm sure you can find one used, in good shape. Even an old, sturdy fixed 4x would be great.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Your whining and bitching has once again taken the thread far from the op original question

You stupid fuuck, he wants to “hunt”, now again, he wants to “hunt” and kill deer at 75 yards.

Here’s to you not mounting a scope “JeffO” style, and you not taking pics of your grandson in “pink” you stupid fuuck you.... haha 😂😂

Opppps!!

Pardon the “barely gettin by”.... 😂😂

Did that put a dent in your bumper?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Naw, dented a 225 sgk pretty good though.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
'farmer,

Objectively in retrospect,what's the criteria used to garner said scope as being "viable". Is it round count? Tracking ability? Zero retention? The reticle? In summation and in conjunction with those factors,how much REAL use has the platform seen and in what kind of conditions? I ask,simply because I've never seen one worth a fhuqk,but would categorize them as being superior to the Reupold 1.5-5x...despit that hardly being an "accolade".

Stick,

I've sent my share back for elevation, windage mess ups, so I know they're not the most robust. But, I do like their std. duplex.

Glass is good and like it's said, "They Hell when they well, they just don't be well all the time".

I do have their Beaverton, OR address on speed dial... grin

They're sleek and light weight. The 1.5-5x20 isn't the best light gatherer at dim light. This one is a tad better, but not as good as larger scopes.

Everything can be a compromise one way or the other.

DF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ll save ya the heartache DF, I’ll buy er off ya. Let me know. I’d really hate for you to miss a buck or have to send er to Beaverton. Let me know.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'farmer,

Stick,

I've sent my share back for elevation, windage mess ups, so I know they're not the most robust. But, I do like their std. duplex.

Glass is good and like it's said, "They Hell when they well, they just don't be well all the time".

They're sleek and light weight. The 1.5-5x20 isn't the best light gatherer at dim light. This one is a tad better, but not as good as larger scopes.

DF

I believe many like the NOTION of Reupold,but they know it's better in Theory,than it is in Application and the ship long ago sailed. Just like the Windowlickers here,all they(Reupold) have to do is set back,take notes and apply same...but they can't even connect them dots. Hint.(grin)

Mighta' scored another 1-6x HD today. Hint.....................(grin)

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I’ll save ya the heartache DF, I’ll buy er off ya. Let me know. I’d really hate for you to miss a buck or have to send er to Beaverton. Let me know.

I have three scopes, all in Warne Horizontal low rings. One is a 4200 3-9x40, one is a VX-3 3.5-10x40 CDS. The latter just back from Beaverton.

So, with that many choices, something is gonna work... grin

DF

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Copy you ever wanna part with the 1.75-6 shoot me a pm. I’m obviously really slow to connect “dots”... 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
'farmer,

Stick,

DF

I believe many like the NOTION of Reupold,but they know it's better in Theory,than it is in Application and the ship long ago sailed. Just like the Windowlickers here,all they(Reupold) have to do is set back,take notes and apply same...but they can't even connect them dots. Hint.(grin)

Sweet piece!! The ocular is as big as the rest of the pile of shiit!! Don’t forget to mount it JeffO style!!! Haha 😆

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'

Kchuntis,

Just how do you read what I write,after the rather Emotional Decree of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

See fellas I told you he was a dumb azz. He just can't figure it out! LMAO

Poor mongoloid....

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You know what's funny? The guy who was touting fixed power Leupold scopes as "the best," while he mocked me, on this forum, for using an original Super Sniper 10x on my 50BMG, posting the quoted along with a pic of a Super Sniper.

How quickly the midget forgets.

But, hey, maybe post the bear pic, tell us about how many .22's you shot at 2400yds today, or give us some more recycled authentic frontier gibberish insults........

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (44automag, 35sambar, 10gaugemag, 6mmCreedmoor, 358WCF, 673, 13 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 858 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,658
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.