Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

So the obvious is not good enough for you? China and big tech. You know their names.
[/quote]
Isn't it strange how "those guys over there" are always the ones blamed. How much leverage would you say "China" has over, say, what goes on in your city? And as far as (((who))) runs the tech companies, it is pretty obvious.[/quote]

How much leverage does China have over what goes on in my city? I don't live in a city but the nearby cities are supplied pretty heavily by Walmart, as are the ubiquitous Dollar Generals which have pretty much destroyed the competition. I would say if those two stopped being supplied or closed there would be chaos. I also feel the demrat party is hand in hand with them, do you have any local demrats? Who is really pushing masks? What country is the biggest importer of masks?[/quote]

I think you have missed the obvious, like the rest of the people blaming "China". WTF is "China" going to do, refuse to sell goods to the 1st World? Are they gonna tell the Waltons "No!" when Walmart makes the next order? Fuucking idiots abound. China would still be the iron age if not for Western collusion. They would have ZERO reach in the US without the collusion of politicians.

Maybe you should make a plan to go kill some more foreigners to "protect our rights." Fuuckwit.
[/quote]

Well "fuuckwit" You asked how much leverage China has over what goes on in my city. Then you say WTF is China going to do refuse to supply us? You seem to imply China is not a player in our country or that they are somehow above creating chaos in this country. Western collusion is real and it has put us in the position we are in. But that in no way makes today's China less of a problem. As for killing foreigners to protect our rights I don't know how the Fuuck you came up with that or why. And why not blame China for the CCP virus? Why not blame them for the problems they caused by releasing it? Why not blame them for interfering with our election? What is your plan, get in some time machine and go back to the early 70's and shoot Nixon? For what possible reason would you protect China?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Keith dunlap: The Swamp knows.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 264mag, 16penny, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 36 invisible), 2,819 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,625
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.