Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by montanabadger
I think they shouldn't be able to tell me what to do with my own body.

Pro-choice. My body, my choice. The left should understand and accept that.

They DO...... when it comes to killing helpless children.
They are 4 that. When it comes to you and me, what do you think they want?

Very late term abortions.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I won't vax and should deny access to my shop to those who do because they can carry the Chinese biological attack without symptoms.

Last edited by jimone; 01/19/21.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Meh... There's mandatory vaccines when ya join the military.. There's mandatory vaccines for most kids in school - especially decades ago, ala Chicken Pox, Rubella, Polio, mumps, measles etc etc...

Somehow, the vast majority of us lived.. No matter what vaccine is taken, there's ALWAYS a slight risk that some will develop some side effect to a degree... FWIW

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

They DO...... when it comes to killing helpless children.
They are 4 that. When it comes to you and me, what do you think they want?

Very late term abortions.

You betcha Shooter.
I saw the death propaganda booklets in the ICU waiting room at the VA as they performed one of those on a vet who was a better man than the whole department.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
I know of two people with issues already

one ran a 103 fever for two days after receiving the vaccine, felt like death
another got "covid induced pneumonia" after receiving the vaccine.

There's other reports of that too..... including a friend and former member of our congregation. She was injected with that experimental drug they call a vaccine. Next thing you know she has a case of pneumonia. I reported it here on the camp fire and just got a bunch of guys that trust, work for gvt /pharma, or have investment in these troll me saying, it's impossible.

If you, I and others don't speak out, nobody will know about the possible consequences of this injectable toxin. Keep spreading the word.

☕ 😎 👍

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is some pretty convincing information available that indicates the HIV//AIDS epidemic may have begun in the 1950s in equatorial Africa with polio vaccine created by using [bleep] tissue. I'm going to wait this one out. As to all these folks getting mandatory vaccines in the military, that's one reason I wanted no part of it. To hell with a job you can't quit and go home.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read as of last week 55 people have died from this vaccine. Not sure how accurate that is...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My response? No. Even if I'm fired. No. Even if I no longer have access to my money. No. Even if I cannot fly on a plane (not that I am going to anyway). No. Even if I cannot go into a store. No. Even if I cannot go into a restaurant. No. Even if I cannot buy nor sell. No. Even under threat of force. No.

Actually, not just "no", but "HELL NO".

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
Meh... There's mandatory vaccines when ya join the military.. There's mandatory vaccines for most kids in school - especially decades ago, ala Chicken Pox, Rubella, Polio, mumps, measles etc etc...

Somehow, the vast majority of us lived.. No matter what vaccine is taken, there's ALWAYS a slight risk that some will develop some side effect to a degree... FWIW

I'm not in the military and those diseases weren't super politicized with a rushed vaccine.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,....I'll just say no as long as it works. When saying no doesn't work, I'll take it from there.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I thought a woman’s body was hers to choose what she does with it?
Be hard for the pro abortion advocates to explain why govt mandating what you do with your body is ok.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This deserves its own thread, but I'll post it here first since it's not off topic.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by szihn
Where rights secured by the Constitution are concerned there can be NO rule making or legislation that would abrogate them.

Maranda V AZ US Supreme Court

Well, I'm sure one could cite at least two hundred cases where that ruling has been [bleep] on by federal, state, and local governments.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

That only applies to killing babies.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It violates your freedom of religion.

True.

Therefore you are required to be in quarantine with an ankle bracelet until the government deems that the covid threat has completely passed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by copperking81
That aside, what can (if anything) be done to resist mandatory vaccinations particularly if employers start to require it as contingency for continued employment?

I half expect to be in that position. I am going to skip the Pfizer "vaccine" because it is not a vaccine, it is genetic engineering of a sort we have never done to humans on a large scale, it's been done rushed without safety protocols and time for them to be effective, and the maker has been granted immunity to liability. Instead, I am going to wait until we have a real vaccine developed using proven methods as used for flu, measles, etc vaccines. In the mean time, I'm comfortable relying on treatments rather than prevention. We have a number of medications which, though off-label for COVID-19, are proving effective treating it AND these are medications with decades-long track records for safety because they are approved and have been through appropriate trials. The neat thing is we don't need to re-test them for safety, that's been established, so the only testing needed is for effectiveness.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everybody wants to stand up and do the right thing.... as long as there are no consequences....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by benchman

I think you're right.

What about mandatory drug test? Pee in the bottle and give us a lock of hair or go home.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

There is no scientific basis upon which to mandate vaccination, and quite a large scientific basis to state that mandating a vaccine for EVERYONE is murdering some percentage of them. So if your company, or your government, wants to mandate the murder of a percentage of their employees, I think that the tables should be turned.

This fella is talking sense.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If you are in the military you can refuse the vaccine as of now, on the grounds that it is not FDA approved. Don't know how long that will last, but that is the current situation. I know this to be a fact.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.