Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

You Fugking moron, It's at 49%!

Who's the moron?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Some here may remember that a few days ago I PREDICTED that T's approval would be in the 30's. It will probably go even lower. I hate to be right.

Who's the moron?

https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

You are.

Gallup is garbage.. just like everything you post.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Here is a reply I sent to a friend who asked, "Whose side are you on?".

I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced.

Trouble is there is not much left of his "side". He certainly would not have suffered the indignity of being impeached TWICE and the second time with significant bi-partisan support. Not much chance he will be convicted in the Senate but there will be significant bi-partisan support for conviction, much more than the first time. And, all of this impeachment crap because of what those azzhole "patriots" did. No other reason.

Because of that, and a few other things that happened since the election, politically he is dead meat. After he leaves office his life will be consumed fighting civil and criminal charges. His financial empire is crumbling. Powerful friends and allies, including his wife, are deserting him. All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me who do not have the money, influence, or votes to help him.

I would not be surprised if he fled this country to live in exile in a country that does not have an extradition treaty with the USA.

The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess. Maybe we will visit him in exile. But I cannot help thinking that his plight was brought about in large part by his own hubris. Think classical Greek tragedy.

If you ever studied ancient Greek mythology you might agree.

The problem with his plan would be that no civilized country wants him, either. Maybe one of his "sh*thole" countries would let him in. He belongs in such a hole.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Who's the moron?

You are.

Gallup is garbage.. just like everything you post.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

OK, Dirt Bucket what excrement will you exude about this?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

www.paracay.com

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
trumps a f ucken fool. talked schit that he knew he couldn't do, surrounded himself with dipschits, telegraphed every punch and acted like an 8 year old half the time. between trump and his bullschit, the Qtards and the capital azzholes, we have lost the country to the commies. its almost like trump was a plant. he couldn't have done a better job of f ucking up the cause of the right than he did. he needs to go away and stay away. hard to see a course forward at this point, but i have confidence that the commies in charge will alienate enough people in the next four years that we may get some relief. but from who is the question. they're all swamp crooks.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rem141r
trumps a f ucken fool. talked schit that he knew he couldn't do, surrounded himself with dipschits, telegraphed every punch and acted like an 8 year old half the time. between trump and his bullschit, the Qtards and the capital azzholes, we have lost the country to the commies. its almost like trump was a plant. he couldn't have done a better job of f ucking up the cause of the right than he did. he needs to go away and stay away. hard to see a course forward at this point, but i have confidence that the commies in charge will alienate enough people in the next four years that we may get some relief. but from who is the question. they're all swamp crooks.

Mostly,,,,no.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Mostly,,,,no.

Actually that reads like a semi-eloquent description of GOP reality.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by burrinho
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Mostly,,,,no.

Actually that reads like a semi-eloquent description of GOP reality.

Totally,,,,,no.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Thank God..... We need a Romney or Jeb Bush type to save us.
LOL

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LOL

If only McCain were alive to reach across the isle. At least we still have little marco.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611

LOL

If only McCain were alive to reach across the isle. At least we still have little marco.

none of those. some of you people seem to think its a binary choice. love trump or you're a leftist. i think trump blew a major opportunity by being a f ucken egotistical, petulant tool. he could have accomplished all that he did and more if he had not been such a f ucken ass hole. he could have shoved it in their faces but no, he let his childishness kill our cause and give our enemies all the ammo they needed. he may have still lost because of the media and leftist corruption, but it would not have killed us. now, due to these f ucken ass holes who stormed the capital, and pulled the schit in michigan plus this sidney powell and rudy guliani inept fumbling and kraken schit, now we ALL are going to pay and pay big.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

LOL

none of those. some of you people seem to think its a binary choice. love trump or you're a leftist. i think trump blew a major opportunity by being a f ucken egotistical, petulant tool. he could have accomplished all that he did and more if he had not been such a f ucken ass hole. he could have shoved it in their faces but no, he let his childishness kill our cause and give our enemies all the ammo they needed. he may have still lost because of the media and leftist corruption, but it would not have killed us. now, due to these f ucken ass holes who stormed the capital, and pulled the schit in michigan plus this sidney powell and rudy guliani inept fumbling and kraken schit, now we ALL are going to pay and pay big.

Believe that if you like. So far the only person that has stepped up and tried making a difference has been Trump. But since you know better how he should have done things then why don't you take your shot at it by running in the 2024 presidential election.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

www.paracay.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Sparky, you're approval rating around here is way less than that.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Doesn't bother me. Many dis-approve of Trump. Not me, but many.

www.paracay.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL

You just don't get it. He was surrounded and overwhelmed everywhere by Judas Iscariots who sold him for 30 pieces of sliver.

His message was clear, even if you didn't get it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...I'm on Trump's side and have been since shortly after he announced...
All he really has left are the the "little people" like you and me...
The Wife and I, especially The Wife, are grieving over this whole mess...

Bullspit!
Don't you dare try to pass yourself off as one of us Trump supporters.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I am a Trump supporter and have been since shortly after he announced in 2016. And you?

www.paracay.com

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

LOL

You just don't get it. He was surrounded and overwhelmed everywhere by Judas Iscariots who sold him for 30 pieces of sliver.

His message was clear, even if you didn't get it.

i get it very clear. he was in a den of snakes. i liked his bullet points and am glad he got elected. my problem with him is how he handled the past four years. f uck being presidential, that wouldn't work. but also don't act like a 6 year old. and don't tell your enemies what you are going to do. just do it. and don't keep antagonizing them either. just do your thing and get it done. in this case, words spoke much louder than actions. his main problem was that his whole life he has lived in a world that he ruled with his rules and a big hammer. he underestimated the DC schithole and couldn't run his game there. his problem was he has one playbook with a couple plays. he f ucked us up bigly. going to take a long long time to rebuild this team.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 54 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,032
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.