Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Goalie, that’s the problem with lying, she talks so much shiit, she forgets. I find it funny than fuuck, liar Larry makes “doctor” $$$, but runs the cheap [bleep]. 😂😂

Doctor money!!! Haha god damn it!! 🤣🤣

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
Goalie, that’s the problem with lying, she talks so much shiit, she forgets. I find it funny than fuuck, liar Larry makes “doctor” $$$, but runs the cheap [bleep]. 😂😂

I'm willing to wager 'ol Larry spends doctor money, but has nursing assistant net worth. wink

Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me. I've just found that those who need to talk about how much money/stuff they have usually also have the most debt. I'm sure that minimum payment isn't too much......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Larry could learn a lot from 23 and 27.... HINT
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY "know" your "stuff"! Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things more "troubling" than a "big" ocular,by them who have never even seen what they are TRYING to 'talk" about,let alone "afford" same. Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can 'afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and the particulars in regards to same. A Reupold 1" 3.5-10x 40mm wears a 1.565" diameter ocular housing,with a lens 1.370" diameter of exposed glass. Now in fairness and rather unfairly,the VASTLY superior 1-6x HD wears a HUGE ocular a fhuqking "whopping" .165" greater in diameter,with exposed glass lens going smaller at 1.295" diameter. That's NEARLY one full .177" pellet's worth of "increase",not that any Couchbound Kchunt could "afford" a pellet or Pellet Launcher! Sadly,that added protection and an etched reticle that aligns erector travel,soundly trounces all things Reupold. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only because perspective never ain't not interesting,though to the chagrin of Window Lickers everywhere. I'll make a comparison with my "phone",if only to fuel even more of the Crying Karens' exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities for The Woke Kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

You gals REALLY "get after it"! Hint. LAUGHING!

I reckon I should have tried to fill the Canon 1D4's APS-H Sensor with more feathers,but that sure as fhuqk wouldn't be 'fair" to you gals. Typical modest ISO bump,with the three Hunnert gunning WFO,yet shy of the reciprocal of focal length in shutter speed. Fairly certain AI Servo,back button focus,high speed drive,Evaluative metering,AF/metering separate and only centerpoint AF. Nod your heads like you "understand",as you frantically Google a First Fhuqking Clue,that will HILARIOUSLY never be realized by any of you. Hint. LAUGHING!

I suggest (3) Midol apiece and 1000cc's of Vagisil in your usual locations,then align your pathetic versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...so as to give it another whirl,while filling out your Hurt Feeler reports. Hint. LAUGHING!

No scope installations today,unless I'm sandbagging and you gals keep that Imaginary Pretend Ignore "REAL". Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reading comprehension isn't really your thing, is it sticky?

Your picture does a good job of showing how LONG the ocular portion of your scope is in comparison to a Leupold, and a Leupold that is bigger than the ones that were being discussed.

Thanks for demonstrating quite nicely the point several people were making. The SS is a POS on a lever gun, as it hangs a mile off the back (especially the way you mounted yours, but you were likely drunk, so I'll give ya a pass).

I'm not quite sure what the whole birdwatcher frontier gibberish thing was about, but rest assured, we're all super-duper impressed, since it was on-point in regards to the topic, and probably super helpful if you're a [bleep] bird-watcher........

Well, me and my son are out to put in a WWG Happy Tune kit. GFY!!!

wink

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Still diggin the JeffO mounting job, and pink pajama’s... 😂😂 oh the tiny ocular.. haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

I'm willing to wager 'ol Larry spends doctor money, but has nursing assistant net worth. wink

Anyhow, it doesn't matter to me. I've just found that those who need to talk about how much money/stuff they have usually also have the most debt. I'm sure that minimum payment isn't too much......

Your observations are astute and correct... wink Stick is one of the biggest frauds on the fire

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still diggin the JeffO mounting job, and pink pajama’s... 😂😂 oh the tiny ocular.. haha

Pulling out a Leupold that is basically the Hubble compared to what was being discussed and comparing the SS to that was kinda awesome as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Your observations are astute and correct... wink Stick is one of the biggest frauds on the fire

Well I can't brag about my money. I got it the old fashioned way: I married it.
grin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reading comprehension isn't really your thing, is it sticky?

Your picture does a good job of showing how LONG the ocular portion of your scope is in comparison to a Leupold, and a Leupold that is bigger than the ones that were being discussed.

Thanks for demonstrating quite nicely the point several people were making. The SS is a POS on a lever gun, as it hangs a mile off the back (especially the way you mounted yours, but you were likely drunk, so I'll give ya a pass).

I'm not quite sure what the whole birdwatcher frontier gibberish thing was about, but rest assured, we're all super-duper impressed, since it was on-point in regards to the topic, and probably super helpful if you're a [bleep] bird-watcher........

Well, me and my son are out to put in a WWG Happy Tune kit. GFY!!!

wink

Authentic frontier gibberish is how Olson Johnson described a rant that Gabby Johnson went off on in the move BLAZING SADDLES.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And in today’s episode of “Big Stick Dick Pics”.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fburgtx
And in today’s episode of “Big Stick Dick Pics”.....

He'd have to use that telephoto lens he was bragg'n on a few posts up......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Post the pic of the bear with the ingram knife.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow! The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL Estrogen Overdrive...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's not even "fair",because you Melting Snowflakes "know" and "do" so "much". I mean I gotta use wares that actually exist and you "lucky" kchunts get to use your Imaginations and Pretend about it. I'm "learning" a "bunch" about scopes,as you Hissy Fitting Kchunts talk out your asses,about wares well beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". You Powder Puff Pussies haven't a first fhuqking clue,about how to GET a first fhuqking clue,as you set on your Couchbound Kchunts and drool. Hint. LAUGHING!

A coupla 1000 succinct words on Reupold ocular sizing,you AMAZING Fhuqktards. Pardon Reality so RELIABLY colliding with you Drooltards' Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!!!

VERY fhuqking "surprising",that the only thing you Do NOTHING Kchunts can talk about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

It's fhuqking HILARIOUS,that even more CLUELESS Dumbfhuqks wish to reiterate that they just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot and "forgot" about their loudly proclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you "hard chargers",Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to fuel more of your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,there just "mighta" been some scope mounting going on and you "lucky" kchunts "get" to read about it and ogle the Splendid Pixels. Hint. LAUGHING!

I do not not know what scope this is,but it's ocular is said to be "huge". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Had to wash my hands (3) times with Bleach and the stench remains,but alas...Optical/Mechanical Sanctity to THE rescue. Hell,now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" a Garrow Gas Passer Hummer. Google is getting their money's worth tonight,with you mask wearing Diva's frantically tickling the ivories! Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooopsie!!! NOT another one?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

As fhuqking HILARIOUS as that ALL is,I'm a touch remiss to mention that I've never even seen a Bear and am unfamiliar with any knife,other than my beloved Old Timer Sharpfinger,because they are "awesome". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING so hard and doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Wait. I thought this was about scopes for lever action rifles, not your Gene Ingram business card collection... (Wanna see a pic of my ‘83 Topps Dan Marino rookie??)???

And here I thought you were too high falutin’ to rock an Anderson lower and a Palmetto upper...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
furburger,

You are a VERY mean Lady,to tease me,because of my Old Timer Sharpfinger "awesome" knife! Hint.

I do not understand the stuff you are "telling" me about,but it sounds expensive and I've been to The Ocular Store. Hint. LAUGHING!

I was talking on my phone,when I took this picture with it. Hint. LAUGHING!

I can't know what a Laverne Rifle is either,so don't tease me on it! Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll wanna leave the "thinking" to those that are capable,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Whining heart,but fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Redfield Revolution 2-7x

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Cell phone photos?? Holy crap. The insults are getting hurled at you faster than you can get your GOOD pics transferred into your image hosting site. Don’t break a sweat, cowboy....

PS If you put a Lapua sticker on a BLR, does it make it group sub-MOA????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
furburger,

I enjoy the fact,that your Amazing STUPIDITY is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well I can't brag about my money. I got it the old fashioned way: I married it.
grin

Ah crap...now I know where I screwed up!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
277 members (1minute, 204guy, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 29aholic, 39 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,633
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.