Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anyone else blaming DJT for the position were in?
I think he’s the greatest president we’ve had in modern times, and giving some of the early ones a run for their money, but apparently Ballz thinks he should’ve done more and thinks he has no personal responsibility for his own destiny. Anyone else this obtuse and think they should sit at home on their dead azz while someone else does all the heavy lifting?

Really weird view point to me.

When he took office we had the presidency, the house and the senate. 4 years later we have nothing. If he'd gotten off twitter two years ago and acted more like an adult male, instead if a petulant, narcissistic little child, he'd still be president and we'd still have the senate too.

Tarqueen,

Growing a khungnt is not an "achievement."

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ISRO

You're a idiot, IMO.

ISRO,

You've been put on a notice once.

Don't make it happen twice.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Tar queen is solidly on the record as being anti trump and pro ass rape. You go girl!

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by duck911
74 year old man working 12/day 7 days a week.
Brought our troops home. Hammered China’s ass on trade. Put the North Korean midget in the closet, smacked Iran’s ass, boosted our energy production to where we are no longer reliant on our enemies, gave us a right leaning scotus, and all this with virtually no help from the GOP and 80% of the republicans snd 100% of the democrats openly and actively working against him

He’s a rockstar.

Best president we've had in a long time. Glad he beat Hitlary. Outed the MSM. Trade improvements, and all of that. Voted for him both times. I wish he'd been re-elected.

But, he was far from perfect. He had some flaws, as we all do. You think he is a God. Yay, Jackchit.

You’re only flaw is being a liar and a fraud. Trump is 74 and scoring better pussy than you, you latte drinking [bleep].

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If only Trump would have come to the campfire sensitivity training classes and learned to be a whining little wench like jeb bush or little marco. Then he could have beat biden. Oh and he should also learn to cry like amnesty graham. Maybe even he should have appointed meagan mccain to something. Yes of yes that would have done it. But what would have surely put him over the top would have been to beg and grovel at the feet of G.H. bush. It also would have been helpful if Trump would have come out of the closet, or went in a while and claimed to be a queer. An apolology tour of the world would have sealed the deal.

Jack I truly believe what we're dealing with here is men are not men anymore. I'll help out with the postage on that award we're passing around.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tar queen is solidly on the record as being anti trump and pro ass rape. You go girl!

she sure is. Another closet Biden/kameltoe supporter. Tarqeen sure cried on here when the violent felon and drug addict George Floyd died of an overdose.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ISRO

You're a idiot, IMO.

ISRO,

You've been put on a notice once.

Don't make it happen twice.

LOL

Grin

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
One more day and a bunch of idiots can be relieved he’s finally gone and we can go back to the “real” politicians that no how to act “presidential” that the GOP will force on us.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
One more day and a bunch of idiots can be relieved he’s finally gone and we can go back to the “real” politicians that no how to act “presidential” that the GOP will force on us.

Powell's gonna spray all over his Ted Cruz poster.

Again.

LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
The only choice you’ll ever get from the GOP again. Lardass blow hard sellout or fundamentalist moron. They’ll never allow another true Patriot to hijack their circus again.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Fugg the Republican Party. Time to move on. We’re 75 million strong, why are we settling for this?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The only thing that matters is that the stock market is still up.

I am MAGA.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (007FJ, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,116 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,778
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.