Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the village idiot is back

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
44empty,

Don't be so hard on yourself,as your Handicapped Parking Permit IS warranted...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
LOL.....hell, I may buy another one, convert it to black powder, and shoot round balls out of it.

Since none of my ARs, regardless of chambering, accept AIC mags, then as long as it fits within AR mags, it’s fine in this rifle, since my loads will work in both and I’m not concerned with other rifle and mag combos for this purpose, just some commonality with what I’ve got on hand...,and doing it in a CZ 527.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
LOL.....hell, I may buy another one, convert it to black powder, and shoot round balls out of it.

Since none of my ARs, regardless of chambering, accept AIC mags, then as long as it fits within AR mags, it’s fine in this rifle, since my loads will work in both and I’m not concerned with other rifle and mag combos for this purpose, just some commonality with what I’ve got on hand...,and doing it in a CZ 527.

DUMBfhuqk,

Nobody has mentioned "AIC mags",except you and you are talking out your ass about things that do NOT exist...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now there are in fact AICS(Accuracy International Chassis Systems) mags and I've probably more than a whole fhuqking bunch,despite their having never been mentioned or pictured here. I fhuqking clearly stated ASC(Ammunition Storage Components),mainly because they fhuqking exist and just "happen" to fit EVERY fhuqking MilSpec AR-15,while exceeding 527 COAL confines. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do Nothing DUMBfhuqks such as yourself,would do well by asking questions,rather than TRYING to give "answers",mainly because you are an AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqktard. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for TRYING your hardest though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Complete thread detour here, but I love these fish pics.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Then there’s rebore going to 350 or 357 AR.....just to really piss off the BC worshippers.....either way, there’s 2.32” of mag box to work with vs 2.26” for anything with an AR mag. ....so I’m thinking there’s few barriers to going any of my possible directions, aside from time, $, and components.

DUMBfhuqk,

ASC's easily exceed 527 COAL latitude and now you can say you've "seen" one...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

EVERY fhuqking bullet has a BC and an SD. While ALL bullets of like diameter/mass,share IDENTICAL SD's,their BC's vary GREATLY...if only to the chagrin of CLUELESS fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere. Hint.

The ENTIRE impetus of the Whisper was/is,to drive the highest BC possible from mag confines,while staying subsonic. Hint.

Pillars/bedding are lipstick upon the CZ Pig. Hint.

The ONLY things you "shoot" are your mouth and fhuqking Imagination. Hint.

Bless your CLUELESS Drooling heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

Oooooooooopsie! Another slow but "balmy" day,with a .530 BC at 2550fps ala 18" spout and 24.6grs of powder. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Laughing!......................

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got a like new CZ 527 in jan 2008.
Two weeks later I took it to the range and blew the face off the bolt.
I had to buy a new bolt. I have not bothered shooting it since.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
H
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Well, that’d suck. Maybe mine will hold up.

Since we’re on things that give bad experiences,

....and suck seems wrapped around the axle because I said AIC instead of ASC....

Well, just replace it in my earlier post. I’ve had around 15 ASC 6.8 mags that they had to replace right out of the wrapper for being non functional....crappy welds. Shouldn’t have hired Stevie Wonder on the tig, I guess....the ones I kept all had to have feed lips totally revamped, and springs all replaced with something that’d work past 100rds....so, no....I don’t give two [bleep] about using them either, ever again. Conservative COAL is just fine for this rig, and the CZ has more than enough room.

It might end up a WLV, just because it’s easier.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Clark- what was the cause (if you found out why)? Was it bubba'd by the previous user?

H
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Torn between 277 WLV, HAMR, or 7.62x40???

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esteban325
Clark- what was the cause (if you found out why)? Was it bubba'd by the previous user?

The 30 carbine case head failed. Those heads are as bad as 25acp or 10mm for deep extractor groove too close to the primer pocket.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (300jimmy, 10Glocks, 41rem, 300_savage, 264mag, 11 invisible), 1,431 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,441
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.