Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
More people voted for DJT in 2020 than the total populations of all but 19 countries.

More than the entire population of the UK, or France, or Italy.

I keep hearing that Biden and the Democratic Party have a clear mandate from the American people to make changes, but 51.4% of the popular vote doesn't look like a clear mandate to me.

BP-B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Their only CLEAR anything is they proved they can rig an election, have a mess of lawsuits brought all the way up to the supreme court, and nobody was willing to lift a finger. And that the news and social media machine is in their pocket.

They ALL seem to think they are Superman.

But I do think the Antifa mob that stormed the White House scared the crap out of the Democrat machine, enough to make fools of themselves with the deployment of the National Guard for the 20th.

That homely girl that took Piglosi's computer sure wasn't a conservative. And how the hell did she get off the grounds with the laptop? Police were asleep?

And I'm tired of the Dem media spreading anyone that voted for President Trump needs to be reprogrammed, and are bad folks.....fugm.

Last edited by hemiallen; 01/19/21.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Preaching to the choir brother.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democrats did not get more than 30% of the vote. The rest of the votes for democrats were fraudulent.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If the truth were known, I believe Trump likely got 100 Million votes, or more.

I remember the news shots on the morning after the election, after biden was called. There was very small groups out cheering, most looked bewildered.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Remember, from now on, who ever wins the election is he who controls the ballot counting machines. Everything else is a smoke screen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Their only CLEAR anything is they proved they can rig an election, have a mess of lawsuits brought all the way up to the supreme court, and nobody was willing to lift a finger. And that the news and social media machine is in their pocket.

They ALL seem to think they are Superman.

But I do think the Antifa mob that stormed the White House scared the crap out of the Democrat machine, enough to make fools of themselves with the deployment of the National Guard for the 20th.

That homely girl that took Piglosi's computer sure wasn't a conservative. And how the hell did she get off the grounds with the laptop? Police were asleep?

And I'm tired of the Dem media spreading anyone that voted for President Trump needs to be reprogrammed, and are bad folks.....fugm.

Right on! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Another thing...that 74 million number...if you were to drill down a little further, maybe that would be 74 million productive people participating in the economy. Not 74 million pajama boys, unicorn vagina girls, and inner city 3rd generation free riders. I think the "who" is as important as the "how many".

Last edited by flintlocke; 01/20/21.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Got THAT right - in spades..

And the FBI removed 12 NG members 'cause they might be patriots, or belong to 'right-wing' groups.. I.e., will the FBI then be vetting every serviceman/woman so when Lyin' Biden and the HO begin to set the military against the civilians they'll follow those illegal orders?? Tinfoil hat time? laugh laugh

Just the start my friend - just the start.. Prepare.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If the truth were known, I believe Trump likely got 100 Million votes, or more.

I remember the news shots on the morning after the election, after biden was called. There was very small groups out cheering, most looked bewildered.

Even all but the most hardcore liberals know and realize if Dominion can be used against us and our candidate then lots of stuff can be done to them too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
More people voted for DJT in 2020 than the total populations of all but 19 countries.

I keep hearing that Biden and the Democratic Party have a clear mandate from the American people to make changes, but 51.4% of the popular vote doesn't look like a clear mandate to me.

Subtract the. Dead, double, and face votes

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Even if you assume it was 100% legit, it's not a clear mandate. It's less than 100K vote across a couple of states and it would have been Trump..

There hasn't been a clear mandate in several presidents.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Sand those were only the votes that were allowed to surface and be "counted"...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Even if you assume it was 100% legit, it's not a clear mandate. It's less than 100K vote across a couple of states and it would have been Trump..

There hasn't been a clear mandate in several presidents.

Thanks for the dose of reality. That the results of this election are still within the normal range of many of the previous elections.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Democrats did not get more than 30% of the vote. The rest of the votes for democrats were fraudulent.

I don't know where the truth lands on this issue, but the historical numbers paint a different picture.

No Presidential candidate in the past 120 years has received more than 63.85% of the popular vote, Warren Harding in 1920.

Over the past 50 years the highest percentage of the popular vote for a Presidential candidate was 61.78% for Nixon in 1972.

1972 - 61.78% - Nixon
1976 - 51.05% - Carter
1980 - 51.53% - Reagan
1984 - 59.17% - Reagan
1988 - 53.90% - G.H.W. Bush
1992 - 43.28% - Clinton (3rd Party candidate)
1996 - 50.06% - Clinton
2000 - 49.73% - G.H. Bush
2004 - 51.24% - G.H. Bush
2008 - 53.69% - Obama
2012 - 51.96% - Obama
2016 - 48.84% - Trump (3rd Party Candidate)
2020 - 52.27% - Biden

EDIT: I noted that winning with less than 50% of the popular vote usually occurs when there was a significant 3rd candidate who earned votes that would probably have gone to the losing candidate. Perot took Republican votes from G.H.W. Bush in 1992 and Sanders took Democratic votes from H.R. Clinton in 2016.

Last edited by 260Remguy; 01/20/21. Reason: Added comment
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Yep, a big number, and a poor reflection of the intelligence and character of our electorate. There have always been excuses for supporting that POS, none of which reflect positively on the supporter. Racist, fearful, aggrieved white privilege, uninformed, dimwit, selfish, take your pick. And, at the end of the day, 81,283,485 is a much bigger number. Just as 306 is bigger than 232.. Deal.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What they're able to do all depends on how conservatives come together. Or don't.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This election's votes cannot be counted on. The denial of any challenge of the stolen fraudulent votes that are proven will forever deny any viable count as to what Trump actually did get in this election. This was the biggest Coup in the history of the Republic and that's a fact.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler

Yep, a big number, and a poor reflection of the intelligence and character of our electorate.

No, the poor reflection on the intelligence of the electorate was shown at the democrat debates. Where the candidates were falling all over themselves trying to promise more free schidt than the next guy, "reparations," eliminating fossil fuels in ten years, and so on and so forth.

Real genius stuff there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
466 members (1Longbow, 160user, 300jimmy, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 257 mag, 47 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,143
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.