Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
History will judge him.

DJT isn't a politician, as politics is all about compromise and there is no compromise in DJT.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary will never be president

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
History will judge him.

DJT isn't a politician, as politics is all about compromise and there is no compromise in DJT.

The "winners" will write history for a while.

Doesn't mean it's true.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Nope, not at all. I know the past four years have been the best in my life financially and in other areas also. We are way better off.
I really hate to go back to disastrous Obama era policies.
A couple of friends of mine have a paint business and were booked until June. Now they’ve lost five jobs in the last two weeks. Gas here is $2:40 and climbing. The wife and I were planning to buy a UTV but decided to hold off to see what shakes out. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Simple question.

Our only chance was for Trump to literally drain the swamp, i.e., he needed to set up a special agency whose only purpose was to weed out the enemies domestic that had wormed their way into the permanent government, charge, try, and execute many, sentencing many more to long prison terms for treason. I saw early on that this was not in the works, so my expectations as far as his administration being a solution to what was destroying our nation, dropped dramatically quite soon after he took office. I quickly started viewing him as a mere short respite from the inevitable overt Marxist takeover and downfall of the United States. My hope was that we'd get an eight year respite, but sadly it only lasted four.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
NO!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
America failed Trump..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by burrinho
His response, or lack of one, to COVID was a failure. That will overshadow everything else, except January 6th. In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

Actually, I thanked Donald Trump for my Covid vaccine.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His response, or lack of one, to COVID was a failure. That will overshadow everything else, except January 6th. In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

Thats where you'll be wrong.

1- It wasn't Trump's response that was the issue. It was the Democrat antagonism to anything Trump with the willing participation of the MSM that was the issue. Literally a political opposition to anything Trump did or said. In the end, he promised to have a vaccine out and being delivered by Christmas. Your people said it couldn't be done. I've had mine. Most incredible and speedy accomplishment since the Manhattan Project.

2.-Trump will be remembered like FDR. My whole life voters in those elections either loved FDR are HATED him. No in between.

Biden will do whatever he can to erase Trumps legacy. That's the spoils system. Trump damn sure put a hurt on Obama's legacy. The Media will pile on with glee. In the end. They can't erase economic accomplishments, world security, energy independence and the inroads he made with Black and Hispanic voters.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He was very successful in delaying the decay by 4 years. Now he's gone and the putrification will accelerate and continue.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
He was a failure since conception, has been and always will be.

In the years to come, his supporters will dwindle as his legacy of death and destruction of America and it's people begins to show itself and the truth behind it.

Supporters of Mr. Trump will rue the day he breathed as President of this country.

God Bless you all, for you will need it, as your hatred for your fellow Americans, and fellow man, who dared to think differently from you, to believe differently than you, to pray differently than you, to breath differently than you, takes you to the place where you belong, Hades for eternity.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Simple question.

Our only chance was for Trump to literally drain the swamp, i.e., he needed to set up a special agency whose only purpose was to weed out the enemies domestic that had wormed their way into the permanent government, charge, try, and execute many, sentencing many more to long prison terms for treason. I saw early on that this was not in the works, so my expectations as far as his administration being a solution to what was destroying our nation, dropped dramatically quite soon after he took office. I quickly started viewing him as a mere short respite from the inevitable overt Marxist takeover and downfall of the United States. My hope was that we'd get an eight year respite, but sadly it only lasted four.

I was a big Trump supporter during the campaign even though I knew it was going to be very unlikely that he did all he said he would do. I liked the fact that he was at least saying what needed to be said. I'm disappointed that he wasn't able to do more. But the big concern is seeing exactly how bad the situation is. Trump caused the deep state to reveal themselves and the extent of their influence. It's also quite concerning that the deep state has targeted the right to the extent it has.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Benedict
He was a failure since conception, has been and always will be.

Yet he was very successful compared to Obama and did put America first. By the way your name is fitting.

In the years to come, his supporters will dwindle as his legacy of death and destruction of America and it's people begins to show itself and the truth behind it.

What legacy of death and destruction? Are you a Chinese sock puppet?

Supporters of Mr. Trump will rue the day he breathed as President of this country.

Why do you say that? Compared to what that idiot Biden has planned Trump will be remembered as a hero to our country. And by the way leftard he isn't gone yet.

God Bless you all, for you will need it, as your hatred for your fellow Americans, and fellow man, who dared to think differently from you, to believe differently than you, to pray differently than you, to breath differently than you, takes you to the place where you belong, Hades for eternity.

Hatred for traitors and leftist scum who are most certainly headed for hell.

Benny

You will die a well deserved miserable death, colon cancer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

Not so. The first time I voted for him merely because he was not Hillary. That reasoning didn't set well around here. However, in 20 years, he will still not be Hillary. Nothing in my story needs to change. The second time I voted for him I did so 'cause I think he did a damned good job, better than I thought he could do, better than I thought anyone would do, and I thought ... forget what Trump deserves, I thought WE, as a nation, deserve four more years of his successes. Nothing there needs to change ... ever. I don't apologize for being right.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Douchebag alert! Why do they even bother here? Good news is that they're probably now emboldened to say that to someone's face. TFF

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Simple question.

I was a big Trump supporter during the campaign even though I knew it was going to be very unlikely that he did all he said he would do. I liked the fact that he was at least saying what needed to be said. I'm disappointed that he wasn't able to do more. But the big concern is seeing exactly how bad the situation is. Trump caused the deep state to reveal themselves and the extent of their influence. It's also quite concerning that the deep state has targeted the right to the extent it has.

Concerning is putting it mildly. We will be forced to target the deep state now. We should be protesting on all of their doorsteps right now. That includes swamp jackals like McConnell.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
the interesting thing is so many can readily spout off things trump did. this will put pressure on biden. As soon as they hiccup everyone will say see, trump didn't screw up like that. Trump's legacy will grow not decline. I can't think of any president who has supporters that so easily can remember what he accomplished. Did trump fail? heavens no, he exposed corruption and fakers at every level up till the very bitter end. We know who they are now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
No.

But if you listen to others on here......

Originally Posted by Fireball2
When he quit he lost America for all of us, for our kids and grandkids, for all time, forever. All because he quit fighting while he still had resources (and 80 million supporters) to fight with

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Absolutely Not!

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
652 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 58 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,190
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.