Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
DJT was slandered, spied on, harassed, kicked around and generally abused; still he was a monumental success, literally, for us.

Politicians are like medicine, I don't care if they are bitter tasting if they cure the disease, but, many will swallow arsenic if it has a sugar coating, even though history has proven it'll kill ya.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. He accomplished a significant portion of his agenda while fighting on three fronts, the media, commies and rinos.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by burrinho
His response, or lack of one, to COVID was a failure. That will overshadow everything else, except January 6th. In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

In twenty minutes pedo Joe won’t remember he stole the election. Ph uc off and suck start a Glock

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Mac84
No. He accomplished a significant portion of his agenda while fighting on three fronts, the media, commies and rinos.

He lost to all three,.. the media, commies and the rinos.

How is that 'winning'?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
To the contrary he showed, "The Emperor has no clothes."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No, he was not a failure in my eyes. It will be easier to determine in a few years though.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by wabigoon
To the contrary he showed, "The Emperor has no clothes."

What do you mean by that? They handed him his ass and showed him the door.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I mean, he took on all his enemies, and never flinched.

It took all the left could do to stop him.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A trade war with China that mostly looks like a failure.

No health care change.

A half built wall.

Collapse of the oil market.

Record forest fires.

Riots a plenty......both sides

Two impeachments.

Lost the house and the senate.

But.......

You gotta admit he got the ragheads on the run in the Middle East.

And got a vaccine out in warp speed.

So I wouldn't call it " winning." Like I wouldn't call it a failure either.

I think the president should get 6 years........no re election. Be way different in results per term.

Last edited by Angus1895; 01/20/21.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump was far from a failure. The States that produced Congressmen that would not support legislation furthering his agenda are failures.

At least, failures for America. They will be rewarded famously. Reconstruction.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Record forest fires.
Could you show us the video showing Trump carrying out the lighting of all these forest fires? Or are you just making [bleep] up as you go?

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He did not light them.

But he sure never addressed them.

It's a joke.....if private land polluted as bad as federal land did out west here.....the land owners would be in jail.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Record forest fires.
Could you show us the video showing Trump carrying out the lighting of all these forest fires? Or are you just making [bleep] up as you go?

Everyone knows it's climate change that causes forest fires, not Trump. Someone got their blaming backwards.

------------------------
John
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would be willing to wager that the mismanaged national forest adds more carbon to the atmosphere than the United States 🇺🇸 citizens.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
President Trump is the GREATEST President of my lifetime followed by Ronald Reagan. I had lost hope that I’d ever see a President that put the country ahead of his own personal interests but President Trump WAS that man. I had lost hope that we’d ever have a President that really and truly loved America and wanted to do right by her citizens but President Trump was that man. I had lost hope that we’d ever have a President that wasn’t controlled by the MIC and we’d forever be sending our treasures to fight and die in bullshit foreign wars but President Trump was that man.

I’ll continue to stand firmly with President Trump and I’ll continue to pray that he’ll keep fighting the communists.

He is hands down the best President of our lifetime and he has my undying loyalty!

God save the USA!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Docbill
We have only had 3 great presidents since 1900. Coolidge, Reagan,and Trump. He will be back just like McAurther reconquered the Phillipines.
I just hope he comes back and reforms the Republican party. There's talk of him starting a 3d party and that would be a disaster. It would split the Rep party and put the Dems in power for decades. Reforming the R party will take the votes of many millions of people, throwing out the garbage in the primaries. Nothing else will do it.

3d parties and independents can elect congressmen but not a president. In 1912, Teddy Roosevelt started his Progressive Party after he lost the nomination. All he accomplished was getting Woodrow Wilson elected. In 1992 Ross Perot ran as an independent conservative. All he accomplished was pulling votes from Bush and giving us gangrene Clinton.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hell No!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If a person started a company and all that person had to choose from - employee wise - was a bunch of backstabbing crooks ?

It would be quite hard for the company to be successful .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Angus1895
A trade war with China that mostly looks like a failure.

No health care change.

A half built wall.

Collapse of the oil market.

Record forest fires.

Riots a plenty......both sides

Two impeachments.

Lost the house and the senate.

But.......

You gotta admit he got the ragheads on the run in the Middle East.

And got a vaccine out in warp speed.

So I wouldn't call it " winning." Like I wouldn't call it a failure either.

I think the president should get 6 years........no re election. Be way different in results per term.

I will just address three points: Oil market is in perfect shape. $2.30/gal for gas is a wonderful place to be. We are energy independent and do not care what OPEC does to oil prices. Oil is cheap enough that Russia is limited on oil profits with which they would buy weapons.

Riots? Both sides?

The right has never staged a riot. None of the riots staged by the left had a damned thing to do with Trump. Hell, the DNC, after they orchestrated riots all over the nation for over a year, was not even smart enough to figure a way to blame Trump for the carnage.

The ill-advised incursion into the Capitol building this month.....was no riot. It was a hell of a lot more peaceful than anything over the summer. And at that, it was orchestrated and lead by leftist Antifa agents.

A complete "false flag operation".

But that part about the right has never started a riot. I am afraid that is soon to change in a big way.

Forest fires in the West. LOL. Forest fires are the result of fifty years of wrong headed "environmentally minded" public lands management. Cut the fricken trees, graze the damned fuel, clear the underbrush, and do annual controlled burns, eliminate "wilderness areas" which are of no use to anyone.

No president has the power to overturn fifty years worth of damage and bad policy written by Congress.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 219DW, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,927 guests, and 1,389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.