Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
jmh3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I didn't watch but looked up a transcript online to see what BS he was flinging. These few lines were all I needed to see before I stopped reading.

A cry for racial justice some 400 years in the making moves us. The dream of justice for all will be deferred no longer.

A cry for survival comes from the planet itself. A cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear.

And now, a rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.

To overcome these challenges – to restore the soul and to secure the future of America – requires more than words.

------------------------
John
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Again! F- Biden!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sounds sort of like a declaration of war with Americans.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fugg him. What a jerk

Last edited by Quartermaster; 01/20/21.

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jmh3
I didn't watch but looked up a transcript online to see what BS he was flinging. These few lines were all I needed to see before I stopped reading.

A cry for racial justice some 400 years in the making moves us. The dream of justice for all will be deferred no longer.

Enters White House.
First act.
Fires a Black Man.
Hmm

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

jmh3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
So much for moderate. They may not even need to take him out and install the Ho. Seems to be doing pretty well with the far left talking points.

------------------------
John
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Sounds sort of like a declaration of war with Americans.

Works for me. Its been a long time coming. Probably well needed by the time their side starts it if they have the balls.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
So I'll take it that nobody here listened to the entire speech but wants to jump to conclusions....ok that's logical

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The deal at the Capital a couple weeks ago will be their excuse for draconian gun control. Biden will be treating the Iranians, the Chinese and the Central American mob much better than us conservative traditional Americans.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Wanna enlighten us? Sounds like you are a Biden pawn already

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bisley
So I'll take it that nobody here listened to the entire speech but wants to jump to conclusions....ok that's logical

Slo Joe has a 47 year public office track record. I'll not have any reason to believe Slo has my interests as a concern of his. He'd prolly want to fight me like the farmer in Iowa.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The deep state vips showed up, bush, sodom Hussain aka barry sotoro, of course the VP that was overthrown with his support...Mike P.
Klinton was so mesmerized that he dozed off.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
And a power hungry billionaire had your best interest at heart? Was that when he was making fun of physically handicapped folks or POWs. Was it when he pardoned Kwame Kilpatrick, a literal swamp creature?

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Screw Slow Joe, also Garth Brooks too!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Damn corksucker, he will fuuck over America like Yobama.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I got a questionaire from joe. What do I think he should tackle first? The list was check boxes for the whole dem platform; climate, LGBTQ, gun violence ( not crime), equality whatever that is

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kennyd
I got a questionaire from joe. What do I think he should tackle first? The list was check boxes for the whole dem platform; climate, LGBTQ, gun violence ( not crime), equality whatever that is

Politician say what it takes to get votes.
Politicians do what it takes to get donations.

Today he checks boxes.
We will see what he does.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bisley

Why listen to it??? It's not his speech, he's just reading it... 40 some years in politics and he hasn't accomplished chit, and now all of a sudden when he is clearly in a diminished capacity, he's going to do us some good? Trump accomplished more in his first few months than this POS has in his life.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn’t listen or watch it. Within two hours after the inauguration, we got an email from our agency’s new director. I guess we will now be fighting climate change and systematic racism instead of studying earthquakes, River runoff etc.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Originally Posted by kennyd

Politician say what it takes to get votes.
Politicians do what it takes to get donations.

Today he checks boxes.
We will see what he does.

I dont think there was a single box for me to check. I already know his ( handlers) answers and they ain't mine.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,900 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,549
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.