Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
U own any American small cap oil stock?

How is that going 4 U?

Federal land is .........a Federal land. President been their 4 years.....federal land burning.......nothing.

Riots are by any other word .....riots. I guess they are a good thing to have happen.

Then you can hide in yer basement......tear gas around......and hold up a bible?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he lost the war but won a few good battles. among a few

knocked hillary out
exposed the corruption in the fbi
got 3 seats on SCOTUS

other than that, he f ucked up right and left.

My diploma is a DD214
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
I would vote for right now

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Angus1895
U own any American small cap oil stock?

I hope the fug not. Oil has always been too volatile to interest me. My funds are in safer portfolios.

I am a lot more interested in the economic boom brought about by inexpensive transportation costs than I am worried about a very few taking a little loss on foolish investments.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He was not a failure, considering how much he had to fight all of the slights, underhanded schemes from never Trumper Republicans, and all of the democrats and outright propaganda from the news media. it is amazing how much he really got done.

The things I enjoyed about him, being crude and blunt with opponents for example when he said in an early debate, "Do you think all of these people came here to see Jeb Bush". Though this personality was not fun when he was messaging his own ego unreasonably, and probably cost him some votes.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My friend supply and demand.

U ever read the letters

O
P
E
C?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Only at managing his ego and not listening to those who knew better then him. Being an outsider and not a politician, he should have shut up and listened more. Biden will make him look better and better as time goes on.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Was King David a failure?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cs2blue

I agree.

IMO his worst enemy ( Trump) was him self.

As is often the case with most.

Last edited by Angus1895; 01/20/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.... You have to admit he was really good at pissing off the commie-tards......

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Only at managing his ego and not listening to those who knew better then him. Being an outsider and not a politician, he should have shut up and listened more. Biden will make him look better and better as time goes on.

Likely still would be the president had he done this.

NRA Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by dale06

true but it might not be over yet ? don`t give up yet

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did anyone see Barron Trump today?

Didn't see him in any of the film clips of the Trumps leaving the White House nor was he present when they arrived in Florida

Maybe they forgot him and left him in the White House?

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akasparky
Did anyone see Barron Trump today?

Didn't see him in any of the film clips of the Trumps leaving the White House nor was he present when they arrived in Florida

Maybe they forgot him and left him in the White House?

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

another pedophile just like Biden. Got the hots for Trump's child? I bet Barron would kick your weak ass if you touched him lol

Last edited by ribka; 01/20/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Simple question.

No Sir.
Exactly the opposite and I’m hopeful that he’ll rest up, take a break and come back hitting on all cylinders.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Simple answer is for me nope.

There were things that he could have done better.

But folks that get butt hurt over the way he speaks or words he uses need to take a look at themselves because i imagine that there are a few things said and done in their past that are just as bad.

Then there are folks that just don't like anything he did or say because it was not done the way they would have done it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by ribka

another pedophile just like Biden. Got the hots for Trump's child? I bet Barron would kick your weak ass if you touched him lol

You make it quite obvious where your mind is at.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dale06

Folks are such pussies, If they voted against Trump or didn't vote because they feel this way they're just weak pathetic pussies and they get what they deserve.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by burrinho
His response, or lack of one, to COVID was a failure. That will overshadow everything else, except January 6th. In twenty years no one will admit they voted for him.

You’re fullashit. On COVID he did the best anyone could have done with what he had to work with. The “experts” he called on are pretty much still fullashit. All the blather about masks is just that. There is not one speck of analytical research showing the method and material used with masks today is in any way sufficient to block virus cells coming or going. Bogus. Totally. Just before my wife retired from nursing in November a local pulmonologist while in her office for respiratory day noted the cute little blue spittle blockers sitting about here and there in dispenser boxes. His comment, “Get those out of here. They’re worthless.” Not politically correct but completely accurate, as far as the spread of viral infection goes. Just as foolish has been the shutdown of our economy while frantically searching for a Silver Bullet Vaccine for a new version of a VIRUS that has a survival rate of over 99.95%. Really. The experts used it for just another anti-Trump tool. There is not and will not be such a tool. A vaccine will eventually emerge and will require upgrading regularly as the virus mutates. Nature of the beast. So far the scare, er sqooze me, the cure has been much worse than the disease.

You’re drinking the CNN Kool Aid on January 6. That was a peaceful protest, or would have been if they’d just burned a building or two. These, except for the ANTIFAssholes and BLM, were Patriots putting Congress on notice the scam didn’t fly. “The fix was in and we know it. We come loud but unarmed. We didn’t have to. We can take this place over should it be required”. There were enough Patriots there to EAT The House of Lords had they desired. As it was all the “riot damage” was cleaned up the next morning. Sad the LEO was killed by antifa but that’s what happened. Sad the LEO face punched the protestor off the top of a 30 ft wall. That was probably one of the dead citizens. Sad a known BLM rioter helped get Ashli Babbit up into the broken window so she could be murdered by a trigger happy Court Guard when she was a threat to no one. This with other LEO in the midst of the “trespassers”, for that was their worst offense. In 20 years I will still be beholden to DJT for pizzing in the Demoroids hot tub, for showing there are still some who will call lies lies, for encouraging America First, and for doing a dirty job against dirty Republicrats and Demoroids alike. I have no idea how many fronts his war for freedom actually had.

So yes I will remember him positively and fondly even though I do not care for him personally. And I will remember January 6 as the day we started.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Simple question.

Don't over analyze it. Question is was he a better President than most other Presidents.....Yes

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
114 members (32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 338reddog, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 703 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.