Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cool waste time and money on us. I believe there will be something will happen far more important than running down a few leftard haters and soon too.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty sure k-dog is a terrorist and has been waging a campaign with the intent of sucking the life out of America.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hello fellow firearms enthusiasts.

Hello, Federal agent looking to entrap me.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He can start with the NYC MLK day rioters, then move on to last year’s Minneapolis rioters, then Potland and then Seattle. Throw in Atlanta, Detroit and Kalamazoo. Plenty of footage to sort through there. Out to keep them busy for 4 years.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That’s great news actually, he can start with the communists.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Someone should probably throw a "MOLON LABE!" in here somewhere.

I hope many of you get over your cop worship pretty fast.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Remember Ruby Ridge, Idaho & Waco, Tx

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Google up, “Hello fellow, kids.”

I can’t suggest using Google, but to see a similar tactic in action you can search “my fellow white people”.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67
This has nothing to do with logic or "Domestic Terrorism".

Of course it doesn’t

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:28 AM PT – Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Joe Biden’s national security team will reportedly take actions against domestic extremism in the wake of the Capitol Hill demonstrations as well as ongoing threats to Washington, D.C. and state capitol buildings.

According to reports this week, Biden transition officials and his incoming national security team are seeking to shift government resources for counter-terrorism to fight domestic threats.

During Senate confirmation hearings Tuesday, Biden’s nominee for director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, said she would draft a public report of the conspiracy theory QAnon, which has been labeled by the mainstream media as a “cult” and part of the fuel that led to the January 6 violence.

If she is confirmed as the nation’s top intelligence chief, Haines promised to work with federal law enforcement agencies conducting these political probes.

“Obviously the Intelligence Community is not in the lead in managing these events,” she stated. “It’s the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, but the Intelligence Community I hope will have an important role in supporting their work and ultimately in particular looking at any connections there are between folks in the United States and externally foreign.”

This new Biden terror agenda is being slammed by conservatives who fear this is an effort to target the Trump base.

The mainstream media has already amplified this narrative as former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe claimed on CNN that pro-Trump supporters have been radicalized by President Trump. He went as far as comparing them to ISIS militants.

“They’ve clearly been radicalized and it explodes in an orgy of violence and mayhem,” said McCabe. “And just insanity…it has all the hallmarks of a riot of extremists.”

Former Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp issued a warning about McCabe’s comments on Twitter Monday. She fired back, noting this is where the left is going next.

This is where the Left is going next. Trump supporters = ISIS. The irresponsibility of the Left is appalling and will cause further division. https://t.co/047uRvnHjQ

— Mercedes Schlapp (@mercedesschlapp) January 18, 2021

Schlapp went on to say the irresponsibility of the left is appalling and will cause further division.

Good deal

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The DC folks were really after the rank and file conservatives all along.

Sam......

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

Logic from this Regime? You have no clue! They are spotlighting all white middle class conservatives.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He needs to start with congress.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The American Inquisition against heretical conservatives is just beginning.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Those were anarchist actions, just like the alleged attacks on all 50 state capitols that was supposed to happen today.
Round up the antifa agitators, but I know that’s not what they intend.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
yes and we can thank the fools who trashed the capital and planned to kidnap the bitch in michigan for the schit that is coming. they would have tried it anyway, but now the media and the left has a face for it. Us.

Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They won't spend time on blm and antifa. They were/are peaceful protesters.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by rem141r

Dude, you sound like a battered woman blaming herself for what the other side did and believing if only we behave better maybe they’ll be nicer. The group that wanted to kidnap the governor weren’t even constitutionalist they were Trump hating anarchist.

bullschit. i take no blame and never said to act nice. but when you act, you do it with planning and decisive action. what did the capital fools think they were accomplishing? they got caught up in their own bullschit. nothing good was going to come of that.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,242 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,123
Posts18,464,608
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.