24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 82 of 88 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 87 88
Re: All Things Golf [Re: New_2_99s] #15675417 01/18/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,805
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,805
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
For your viewing pleasure;

She crushes every club further than ElkDouche69er

She could tee off from the Blues, and still out drive you, while you teed off from your normal location, the ladies tee box.

Don't be jealous, because you're just too weak to hit a long ball.

You and goalie, the 250 yard chammmmpeeeeeens.....keeping up with the ladies.


In Memory of My Sister, MURDERED by the DEATH PANELS in the Affordable Care Act

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0-000-000-000-00-2-trillion#Post14710693




BP-B2

Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15675555 01/19/21
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,645
K
krp Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 13,645
Meh, I wondered where Lee24 went.

Kent

Re: All Things Golf [Re: ElkSlayer91] #15675671 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
goalie Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hey listen, I can understand how embarrassed you must be after admitting you can only hit a driver 250 yards, especially after a video is posted that validates your distance is the same as the "ladies".

I don't have to call you a puzzy. You've done a fantastic job already just by telling everyone what your driving distance is.....same as the ladies, you puzzy.


I'm thinking that the guy running his cock holster who talked smack, then wouldn't back it up (that's you Elky) just might wanna STFU, but you keep doing you.

Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15675947 01/19/21
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,874
B
Bob_H_in_NH Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,874

Most humbling thing in golf for me was a skycaddie, thie gps thing that shows distances, well it also measures distances! In my "younger days" I would often win the long drive at tournaments (not "real" tournaments, just fun ones), played in college etc. and was considered a "long hitter". Now my "big" drives, according to GPS measuring are around 260-270 and unless I get hills or wind I don't touch 300.

I've played iwth people who swear they are 300+ yard drivers, funny thing, they don't out drive me. I played with one guy I had become sort of friends with and I hit some really good drives, he was telling people I had to have been driving 350. Yikes. I'll give ya a hint, if it's a 400 yard hole and you are sitting 150 from the green, you did NOT DRIVE 300.

Not calling BS on anyone who says they hit 300, it happens, just not often.

and the average men golfer hits about the same distance and the LPGA players, and that includes Paige S above, though she's not LPGA caliber (except in looks)

Re: All Things Golf [Re: goalie] #15675958 01/19/21
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 23,473
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 23,473
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hey listen, I can understand how embarrassed you must be after admitting you can only hit a driver 250 yards, especially after a video is posted that validates your distance is the same as the "ladies".

I don't have to call you a puzzy. You've done a fantastic job already just by telling everyone what your driving distance is.....same as the ladies, you puzzy.


I'm thinking that the guy running his cock holster who talked smack, then wouldn't back it up (that's you Elky) just might wanna STFU, but you keep doing you.





Cock holster??

Phuggin dying here. You got the morning rolling, goalie.

LMAO.


No Ma'am. It's not my glasses that are crooked. It's my face.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC-A

Re: All Things Golf [Re: Bob_H_in_NH] #15675968 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Teal Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Most humbling thing in golf for me was a skycaddie, thie gps thing that shows distances, well it also measures distances! In my "younger days" I would often win the long drive at tournaments (not "real" tournaments, just fun ones), played in college etc. and was considered a "long hitter". Now my "big" drives, according to GPS measuring are around 260-270 and unless I get hills or wind I don't touch 300.

I've played iwth people who swear they are 300+ yard drivers, funny thing, they don't out drive me. I played with one guy I had become sort of friends with and I hit some really good drives, he was telling people I had to have been driving 350. Yikes. I'll give ya a hint, if it's a 400 yard hole and you are sitting 150 from the green, you did NOT DRIVE 300.

Not calling BS on anyone who says they hit 300, it happens, just not often.

and the average men golfer hits about the same distance and the LPGA players, and that includes Paige S above, though she's not LPGA caliber (except in looks)


Just like as LRF became cheap and plentiful in hunting - a lot of 400 yard deer shots suddenly became 135...


Me

Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15676343 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Teal Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Flave, tell me you have this head cover....


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]


Me

Re: All Things Golf [Re: Teal] #15676420 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
No.

But I need one.


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15676441 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Teal Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Originally Posted by deflave
No.

But I need one.


Get them here.

But they have a bunch of other stuff that's neat too.


Me

Re: All Things Golf [Re: Bob_H_in_NH] #15677089 01/19/21
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 2,419
WeimsnKs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 2,419
Quote
and the average men golfer hits about the same distance and the LPGA players


I watched her hit up to 7 iron. She was +/- 1 yd of my numbers.

IC-B

Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15678309 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
Teal Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 27,890
New ball marker...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]


Me

Re: All Things Golf [Re: Teal] #15678314 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by deflave
No.

But I need one.


Get them here.

But they have a bunch of other stuff that's neat too.


Thanks, friend.


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15678319 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
FYI my little youngest tiny baby had her second lesson today and I think she did pretty good.

This is just a guess because I was hitting buckets in the mean time.


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15678406 01/19/21
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 98
C
clwg97 Offline
Member
Offline
Member
C
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 98
Originally Posted by deflave
FYI my little youngest tiny baby had her second lesson today and I think she did pretty good.

This is just a guess because I was hitting buckets in the mean time.



As a guy that taught golf lessons in a former life it is so much easier when the parent goes and does their own thing while the kid is having a lesson. Same thing applies to Ladies lessons, but those the guy always wanted to stick around and give pointers, and I just wanted them gone so I could actually explain something.

Re: All Things Golf [Re: clwg97] #15678423 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
Originally Posted by clwg97
Originally Posted by deflave
FYI my little youngest tiny baby had her second lesson today and I think she did pretty good.

This is just a guess because I was hitting buckets in the mean time.



As a guy that taught golf lessons in a former life it is so much easier when the parent goes and does their own thing while the kid is having a lesson. Same thing applies to Ladies lessons, but those the guy always wanted to stick around and give pointers, and I just wanted them gone so I could actually explain something.


It applies to all discipline's in my opinion.

Catholicism excluded.


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15678493 01/19/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
goalie Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Our league team is Weapons Of Grass Destruction.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

The guys got me the bad mother [bleep] ball marker after crashed ice. That's cool, because "stupid broken gimpy dude" was probably more accurate for at least a week after the race.

I use my lucky coin to mark on "important" putts.

Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15682520 01/20/21
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
goalie Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,977
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Two openers coming up.....

Re: All Things Golf [Re: goalie] #15682647 01/20/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
Whooooa, buddy!


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: goalie] #15682652 01/20/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 91,222
Originally Posted by goalie
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Our league team is Weapons Of Grass Destruction.

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

The guys got me the bad mother [bleep] ball marker after crashed ice. That's cool, because "stupid broken gimpy dude" was probably more accurate for at least a week after the race.

I use my lucky coin to mark on "important" putts.


Those are cool.


Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden
Re: All Things Golf [Re: deflave] #15682890 01/20/21
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 13,390
Hammerdown Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 13,390
Did you know? 1911 spells 45-ACP


Randy Cole
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor Member

#45 in 2020




Page 82 of 88 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 87 88

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
98 registered members (35, 405joe, 4and1, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 804 guests, and 822 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.27 Page Time: 0.054s Queries: 15 (0.013s) Memory: 0.8919 MB (Peak: 1.0581 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-03-08 09:46:18 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS